To all members of Sol Invictus who were booted.... - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: To all members of Sol Invictus who were booted....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragmondino View Post
    You removed after completing all bonuses. You used them for your own needs and gains, then removed.
    You was entirely aware of what you was doing, and chose to accept it.
    The minute RG accepted you, they have shown they are fine with glitches and cheats.
    I really hate to engage your trolling, because I know it does no good, but...

That makes no sense. He's never glitched or cheated. When syndicates started, I had no idea what time traveling was. Neither did Grim. Just because he wasn't aware of what was going on and then once he realized what had happened, he kicked the players and eventually left the syndicate doesn't make him a glitcher. We are not fine with glitches and cheats.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You removed after completing all bonuses. You used them for your own needs and gains, then removed.
    You was entirely aware of what you was doing, and chose to accept it.
    The minute RG accepted you, they have shown they are fine with glitches and cheats.
    Leave the Rogue patsy alone. He finally might realize that the only reason he was admitted into their sydnicate is that no one else takes losses during syndicate wars.

Crap stats + large uncontrollabe mouth = ton of losses
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Post Count
    Now you are just grasping at straws. Many syndicates have had members make suspicious donations, are they all guilty too?

Like I said I never once encouraged it, but you will believe whatever you want to believe. All you and your HTC buddies are good for is trolling threads.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Futter View Post
    Leave the Rogue patsy alone. He finally might realize that the only reason he was admitted into their sydnicate is that no one else takes losses during syndicate wars.

Crap stats + large uncontrollabe mouth = ton of losses
    Good luck making top 10 this war. I heard your heavy hitters moved to SAS and the ones loyal to Lupo moved to his syndicate.

Such a shame, the Indians have not only fallen from the ranks of top 3 but top 10 as well

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Good luck making top 10 this war. I heard your heavy hitters moved to SAS and the ones loyal to Lupo moved to his syndicate.

Such a shame, the Indians have not only fallen from the ranks of top 3 but top 10 as well
    Is that all you can say? You get pummeled 24/7 by Indians and you never retaliate because your stats suck. Mabye you finally realized that you are the Rogues patsy.

Indians are top 10 in PVP and don't cry when they end up top 10 in the war also.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

LOLGREE

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    I really hate to engage your trolling, because I know it does no good, but...

That makes no sense. He's never glitched or cheated. When syndicates started, I had no idea what time traveling was. Neither did Grim. Just because he wasn't aware of what was going on and then once he realized what had happened, he kicked the players and eventually left the syndicate doesn't make him a glitcher. We are not fine with glitches and cheats.
    Are you sure he didnt do any of the time travelling himself? Or just that he said so?
    It seems a bit suspicious that he only realised what was happening after they had donated enough to buy all the bonuses. It never seemed suspicious before? Seems very convenient.

Depends on how they reacted grimmy. If they deliberately let them buy all of the bonuses before acting on it, then yes they are guilty. If they acted straight away, then no they aren't.
    You may not of encouraged it, but you happily let them carry on, never stopping them until there was no need for them anymore..
    I'm not trolling. Grimmys mouth runs wild and says things that need to be responded to. He brings the attention on himself and on RG as a group. Everything I've said is true. I haven't just run my mouth off making lies or anything.
    You want to accept people who are happy to profit from glitches and cheats that's your prerogative. But you shouldn't expect everyone to keep quiet about it.

Post Count
    Is that all you can say? You get pummeled 24/7 by Indians and you never retaliate because your stats suck.
    If by "pummeled by the Indians 24/7" you mean those entire two people you sent after me a couple of times then I guess so.

I hate to burst your bubble but their are much bigger fish (i.e SAS) who have sent many more members after me and actually have hoods worth robbing in retaliation.

Why you think I would bother with two people who have defense buildings and teepees in their hood boggles my mind.

Banned
    Post Count
    And hey butt futt.
    See you eventually got rid of T. rex. Should've booted him rather than let him leave. He cheats more than grimmy.

Post Count
    I hate to burst your bubble but their are much bigger fish (i.e SAS) who have sent many more members after me and actually have hoods worth robbing in retaliation.

*there
    Last edited by ski_tzo; 09-09-2013 at 04:51 AM. Reason: quote

Post Count
    *Yaaawn
    Good morning my CC brothers and sisters. I see this thread has been moving about nicely.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If by "pummeled by the Indians 24/7" you mean those entire two people you sent after me a couple of times then I guess so.

Why you think I would bother with two people who have defense buildings and teepees in their hood boggles my mind.
    Glad to see your math skills have not improved. A lot more then 2 have been nailing you. And I didn't send them after you, we came after you for running your mouth. MT really needs to shut your trap because you don't rep your syndicate very well.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

LOLGREE

Post Count
    Are you sure he didnt do any of the time travelling himself? Or just that he said so?
    It seems a bit suspicious that he only realised what was happening after they had donated enough to buy all the bonuses. It never seemed suspicious before? Seems very convenient.
    I've posted my mafia code and anyone with half a brain can see that I have never time travelled. I never encouraged cheating and I certainly never wanted cheating.

At that time I was running a top 500 syndicate and the objective was just to have fun gold free. I didn't know much about the game at all at that time and I was very naïve about the situation.

You are free to have any opinion about me you choose, however I have given my word (and my mafia code) and there isn't much more I can say or do about it.

Post Count
    Glad to see your math skills have not improved. A lot more then 2 have been nailing you. And I didn't send them after you, we came after you for running your mouth.
    Sorry I must have missed them. I generally only pay attention to important players from top 3 syndicates who can actually do damage

Lurker
    Post Count

Anyone for T?

Quote Originally Posted by SI Invictus View Post
    To all of you wondering where Sol Invictus went......

Its simple....we were hacked!.....or more accurately my account as leader was hacked by the leader of the crew I used to belong to.

Once my account had been taken the hacker booted all syndicate members and then once he had been
    caught and screenshots sent to Gree of him and his buddies in our syndicate they all left and crashed the syndicate.

Please get your facts right before speculating aimlessly. Our syndicate is built on trust, hard work and
    honesty and having fun. As I am sure is the case with many of you my syndicate mates and I are like family.

Gree have been incredibly cooperative in restoring my account and whilst we cant have our old syndicate back I am sure it is only a question of time (ie tomorrow) before they load up our new syndicate with all the goodies we had before.

Rest assured Sol Invictus don't lie down and we will soon be back as the top 20 team we were on Friday night.

Just for the record NOT ONE member has left our group, some have temporary homes with our rivals for which I thank the leaders of those crews sincerely.

Legal considerations prevent me from naming the lowlife scumbag who perpetrated this act but suffice it to say BADA BING !!

ALEA IACTA EST

Si Invictus
    Hmmmm first post by Captain T? Threats for a week from Mr T. My account hacked by and screenshots sent to Gree of a T Jr.............anyone see a common thread here.......pure genius...

Banned
    Post Count
    I've posted my mafia code and anyone with half a brain can see that I have never time travelled. I never encouraged cheating and I certainly never wanted cheating.

At that time I was running a top 500 syndicate and the objective was just to have fun gold free. I didn't know much about the game at all at that time and I was very naïve about the situation.

You are free to have any opinion about me you choose, however I have given my word (and my mafia code) and there isn't much more I can say or do about it.
    My opinion is made purely on what people say and how they act. If you didnt act the way you do, RG and you yourself wouldn't get such bad press.