Dragon Order

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Order

Consistent Contributor bumpyfunk's Avatar
    Post Count

Dragon Order

Just fought a guild called Dragon Order.
    7 members. Each has in the region of 2 million stats.
    No mention of them on the last wars guild list.

We couldn't get a single hit off......seems strange.

One of their members, Rek2 was only on level 22.

Seems VERY strange.

We thought it may be a top 50 splinter group.

Curious.
    Funky Raiding Berserkers.

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bumpyfunk View Post
    Just fought a guild called Dragon Order.
    7 members. Each has in the region of 2 million stats.
    No mention of them on the last wars guild list.

We couldn't get a single hit off......seems strange.

One of their members, Rek2 was only on level 22.

Seems VERY strange.

We thought it may be a top 50 splinter group.

Curious.
    Not strange at all. What I see is a group of members that can't obtain the GLTQ units with their main guild. So they broke off into a smaller group in hopes to fight some smaller easier targets and obtain the quest units. If the War LTQs continue in the direction they are going, we may see this more and more often. Also, the LVL 22 is probably a LLP of a higher up guild. People don't see them very often... But there are many Top guilds that are building these low level monsters. So be prepared. The day is already upon us where a lvl 75 can be stronger that a lvl 150... So its only a matter of time before this gap becomes ridiculous and a lvl 15 can defeat a lvl 200....
    Matthew 7:3-5

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    ODK merged with FK. It could be leftovers from ODK. Level 22 sounds like it was started a couple of weeks ago though.

Post Count
    We saw them too... Seems the times are a changing. Most of ours had to sit, but a match is a match... At least it wasn't something worse like top 25s deal with

Consistent Contributor bumpyfunk's Avatar
    Post Count
    How does he get 700k in a few weeks????
    I have finished all LTQ's in a month and have barely scratched 50k.
    Funky Raiding Berserkers.

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count
    First, he said that it sounded like the lvl 22 may have been started 2 weeks ago. That doesn't mean it was started a few weeks ago... it could be much older than that.

Second, if you have finished all of the LTQs in the past few weeks you should be well above 50k and if you really have completed all the LTQs and are still only at 50k att/def... then you definitely need to add some allies to utilize the units in your inventory.
    Matthew 7:3-5

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I doubt its only a few weeks old. Probably just camping and acquiring units. If you are in a guild that ranks higher up, you can get HUGE bonuses, and they really add up. The additional 10-20% every time means all of the units from the LTQs are worth even more.

Also, I each LTQ gives you around 50k by themselves, including the most recent one. That's 50k raw stats before adding in the bonuses!!

[MOC] VVolf

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If that account was mooching off of ODK in the last war and the raid boss, then it is possible. They were a top ten team. I have an account that I started 1 month ago, and I am over 800k stats. (I would be higher if I could find enough allies.) After the first one, I haven't bothered with LTQs. All guild mooching.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VVolf View Post
    Also, I each LTQ gives you around 50k by themselves, including the most recent one. That's 50k raw stats before adding in the bonuses!!
    At level 22 you don't even bother with LTQs. You get too much XP, and your stamina bar is too short. You just sit around and collect guild prizes. Maybe do boss events too.

Post Count
    My guild fought these guys too...we lost but it never registered as a loss which is weird. Anyway, yea only a few of our members cold take the lvl 22, the rest just smashed the castle alot lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Made my day

Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    ODK merged with FK. It could be leftovers from ODK. Level 22 sounds like it was started a couple of weeks ago though.
    Ok...this thread made my day lol. That "lvl 22" character is me

To dispel some myths, my main was in ODK but my llp rek2 never was. He did get a few gltq prizes from them but never war prizes. He does have some big units (including the 68k defense guy) and no, he was not started a few weeks ago...i think i made him like 4 months ago. I dont do iltqs because of the experience. My goal is 1 mill attack before lvl 25.

Thanks for putting a smile on my face everyone!

Post Count
    I don't get it. What is the point in playing the game without playing the game.

You have this great LLP which you do nothing with.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by anchlovi View Post

As he has his HLP account, he probably is fully active with that one.
    His LLP, he just let grow till the time is right to bring him in action, call it strategy, imagine how many points his LLP can score just by participating in the wars and being attacked by other players.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How long before Gree pull the total wins part of guild wars? We're already seeing a drop in CP and most guilds we fight are playing possum. All of which means less spending; something that Gree hates. With some major spenders becoming disillusioned with being matched against each other all the time, splinter guilds will no doubt be common next war. (I am thinking I'd have a more realistic chance as a band of one out there). With (for all but top guilds) unattainable goals people are trying different ideas to swing the odds in their favour. If everyone has the same idea the odds stay more or less the same. Where will this end up? 50000 one man guilds? That's just PvP by another name

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by anchlovi View Post

Because in wars, he scores excellent CPs off much higher players.
    Last edited by Danthorne; 09-08-2013 at 05:46 AM.