Page 1 of 2 12 Last

unacceptable war

hello guys
    well I was wondering around today and by the chance a guy sent me almost 20k troops trying to take over my base
    so I send 20k troops too
    so i took down around 16m uv and he took down 12m uv
    he got 12m ap and I got only 3m?
    not even 40% of what i took down and he got 40-50% rebuild and I got only 20%

its just unfair for those players who r trying to keep there troops for future ( capping lvl 34)

I hope Gree could find a solution for this
    for Example the winer gets the 40-50% rebuild
    and the ap
    the loser get the 20% and the min ap

its really unfair

guys tell me what you thing

It happened to me once. Just that the UV I lost was smaller. I lost 700k UV in an outpost and all his attacking troops was wiped out. I was declared the loser, no AP for me, and he got some nice AP off me.

i'm getting fed up of this as well, i had nearly units in an Outpost, (most of which were hawks boosted to 79% hp bonus) and someone 4 levels higher comes with better equipment and clears the lot by hitting CC.
    the 20% repair thing is because of the CC, its is a stupid and unfair rule, there is no differance between hitting a normal building or a CC, it isn't harder, yet instead of the usualy 40% repair you get 20% and they get more AP, and every time this happens, it is some guy 4 levels higher.
    how are people supposed to progress if 1 person can destroy 1-2 days worth of unit production?
    people attack yes, but stop with this stupid Command Centre hit reward, it is pointless and unfair.
    and throw in the fact that events are unwinnable because of paying players, UV building missions and events benifit, people with more bases and Uranium/titanium drills, who are also pay players.
    and now also boosts, on top of high level commanders.
    Last edited by phalanx1337; 09-07-2013 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    It happened to me once. Just that the UV I lost was smaller. I lost 700k UV in an outpost and all his attacking troops was wiped out. I was declared the loser, no AP for me, and he got some nice AP off me.
    U r right happen with me few times
    Quote Originally Posted by phalanx1337 View Post
    i'm getting fed up of this as well, i had nearly units in an Outpost, (most of which were hawks boosted to 79% hp bonus) and someone 4 levels higher comes with better equipment and clears the lot by hitting CC.
    the 20% repair thing is because of the CC, its is a stupid and unfair rule, there is no differance between hitting a normal building or a CC, it isn't harder, yet instead of the usualy 40% repair you get 20% and they get more AP, and every time this happens, it is some guy 4 levels higher.
    how are people supposed to progress if 1 person can destroy 1-2 days worth of unit production?
    people attack yes, but stop with this stupid Command Centre hit reward, it is pointless and unfair.
    and throw in the fact that events are unwinnable because of paying players, UV building missions and events benifit, people with more bases and Uranium/titanium drills, who are also pay players.
    and now also boosts, on top of high level commanders.
    I know how it feels like
    Yesterday I lost 12m and today 2m

he got the 50% and I got 20%
    he got the full ap I got 20% ap I think

it should be like this

if u attack someone u get full ap but u get 20% rebuild
    if u r the defencer than u get the 50% but u get the less ap

its fair for both sides
    or Gree want us to attack and not get attacked ? or he just wanna help those who attack cuz they use those Energy Boosts

For AP purpose, attacking others would gain more overall..
    It would make more sense or else why would anyone attack? Defender always have a better advantage.
    It's called 'attack points' anyway.

AP calculation example:
    Attacker will gain AP based on the total unit value they killed.
    Attacker kills 12mill unit value = gain 12mill AP..

Defender will gain AP based on the units killed and units loss.
    Defender kills 16mill units and lose 12mill units = 16m-12m = 4m AP for defender..

Therefore defender will only gain AP when it 'wins' a battle..

Quote Originally Posted by Sky529 View Post
    For AP purpose, attacking others would gain more overall..
    It would make more sense or else why would anyone attack? Defender always have a better advantage.
    It's called 'attack points' anyway.

AP calculation example:
    Attacker will gain AP based on the total unit value they killed.
    Attacker kills 12mill unit value = gain 12mill AP..

Defender will gain AP based on the units killed and units loss.
    Defender kills 16mill units and lose 12mill units = 16m-12m = 4m AP for defender..

Therefore defender will only gain AP when it 'wins' a battle..
    U r right
    but here is what we actually want
    the rebuild system

Why do attacked get 50%-40
    and def gets 20% only?
    doesnt make any sense
    if I am the attacker than its my fault that I am attacking
    otherwise the def is in deep trouble

This is why I am the attacker, not the defender.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

yes but when you got people with 20k units hitting your outposts you have had a week, you can never be the attacker, because you are losing 80% of your units.
    it needs to be fair, everything is AP this AP that, and people currently can't progress because people want to get AP as cheap as possible.
    the defence issue is the simple fact that, if i attack any other building other then a CC they get 40% respawn, while a CC hit is 20% which is USELESS, same bull during AP events, build an outpost, get enough units to start hitting outposts, some level 37-38 guy teleports a super base in the area filled with 20k+ units and wipes out yours.
    I get penalised by losing 80% of my units because they attack the CC, instead of the 60% if they hit something else.
    AP needs to be earned not gained by cheap people 4 levels higher hitting weaker players.

and my 4 day old outpost, is cleared of 80% of the units, from a guy form the top alliance with a superOP and another OP (teleported probably) for the sake of 500k AP
    why are these gold users allowed to ruin the servers?
    Last edited by phalanx1337; 09-07-2013 at 03:19 PM.

I agree. But my issue also is when an op is lv9 it takes awhile to build it so you need to be able to defend it!
    Another thought I had was take away the destroy option with player ops. Make the attacker have points for an op if he is going to capture another players op. he could still abandon it if he wins but it would add a cost to capture instead of just attacking a op.

yea I dont understand why people can do thier either, just annoys people and turns into griefing.

It has been 3 consecutive days of Unit Building Event. I'm pretty sure the next event is going to be a mass killing event again.

U guys all know what I meant and how it feels to get atatcked and lose 80% while the atatcked gets 50-40%

We should or Gree should do something about it

Stop defending and attack.

you cant attack people 4 levels higher, paying gold.
    and the 80% loss thing is associated with ONE building.

You guys just haven't caught on get I guess. Here is some advice. When you get occupied, send all your units out of the base so it is completely empty of your troops, and full of the attacker's troops. Next, leave your alliance. Once that is done, have one of your former alliance members attack your op that is being capped. It will destroy all the occupying units. Once it's empty, send your troops back and rejoin your alliance. By doing this, the person that is capping you becomes the defender, and your alliance mates that attack your op get all the good ap. problem solved. You're welcome.