Caaawwwww!!!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Caaawwwww!!!!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Caaawwwww!!!!!!

It's going to be tough for MoC to complete the heroic consecutive wins quest when they keep getting smacked down by FUN.

CAWWWW! CAAAWWWWWW!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Only thing better than Crow for dinner.....

...is Crow for dessert!

Bwahahahahahaha

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Didn't help getting RK either, they gave us a proper lesson in CP massing.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Post Count
    Where is that guy who was obsessed with having moc face fun last war? He must be throwing a party lol. That or he paid off gree to arrange the matches.

Any way, yeah, we didn't win against fun. Because, well, no one wins against fun. So the whole idea of the match up being any more interesting than any other team matched against fun is beyond me. But hey, whoop-de-doo lol!
    Last edited by Zenobia; 09-06-2013 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Misspelling

All your manor are belong to us.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You guys get 50 wins yet?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Omg, e-i

Rotflmao

Consistent Contributor LordIndy's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just glad I wasn't the whipping boy. I think I even lost to the wall...lol. It isn't FUN drawing FUN especially back to back. A minor roadblock though. You can't keep a good crow down and the haters will be "eating crow".

In the meantime, we have had our dose of humble pie.
    "You call him Docta Jones!"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You guys are good sports. I hope you don't match us again, at least until the last day

Post Count

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Alleran View Post
    You guys are good sports. I hope you don't match us again, at least until the last day
    Not as much as WE hope for no more matches with you lol.

BTW, can any of you chip in for some therapy sessions to help us recover? Our highest level player in particular is still curled up in the corner of our nest, crying sad little caw caw caws that sound like "no more fun!" We tried telling him we're not really birds but I fear nothing will get through to him for some time.

I also noticed I took a dozen refills worth of losses despite there being targets amongst us of higher level and lower stats than myself (not that any of our stats matter against FUN lol). I will take the special attention as a compliment.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Um.....*blush*.....yes, your name did come up.....specifically.

Thanks for being good sports....and for eating the humble crow pie. We wish we could control the button....we're convinced YOU guys were in charge of it last time...as you managed to avoid us the entire weekend. LOL
    Last edited by pendentive; 09-06-2013 at 09:58 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Where is that guy who was obsessed with having moc face fun last war? He must be throwing a party lol. That or he paid off gree to arrange the matches.
    I am right here. It's hard to get away from the party.

Post Count
    Not as much as WE hope for no more matches with you lol.

BTW, can any of you chip in for some therapy sessions to help us recover? Our highest level player in particular is still curled up in the corner of our nest, crying sad little caw caw caws that sound like "no more fun!" We tried telling him we're not really birds but I fear nothing will get through to him for some time.

I also noticed I took a dozen refills worth of losses despite there being targets amongst us of higher level and lower stats than myself (not that any of our stats matter against FUN lol). I will take the special attention as a compliment.
    Now that's what you call great sportsmanship :-)

And it made me laugh :-)

For future battles against FUN I found the following tactic was helpful;

Assume the correct posture, legs slightly apart and touch your toes!

Or

Get face and bang it against the fist of FUN (this one worked best for me)

:-)
    Pain lets you know you're still alive!
    The Grand Knights
    Invite code 828220474

Post Count
    Ah, I still remember the good old days on this forum when more people liked me than wanted to smack me down. Sigh. But I guess it is better to be both loved and loathed than it is to be boring. Though perhaps my poor bruised game avatar would disagree with me. I should put her back in that topless outfit gree so kindly provided a little while back. Then maybe my game foes would be blinded by the headlights and not able to attack.

And after we get our 50, if we can, after a much-thwarted start, we won't mind at all meeting you guys again at the end. So you can remind us that our little accomplishments (e.g. I just got 4 million attack - yay!), are milestones you all passed months ago. Humility is a good thing.

Banned
    Post Count
    I could hear the quote from Mr Grumpy as follows; "Oh S***, its FUN!"

Hope you guys don't match us again and can make it to 50 wins.

Banned
    Post Count
    Ah, I still remember the good old days on this forum when more people liked me than wanted to smack me down. Sigh. But I guess it is better to be both loved and loathed than it is to be boring. Though perhaps my poor bruised game avatar would disagree with me. I should put her back in that topless outfit gree so kindly provided a little while back. Then maybe my game foes would be blinded by the headlights and not able to attack.

And after we get our 50, if we can, after a much-thwarted start, we won't mind at all meeting you guys again at the end. So you can remind us that our little accomplishments (e.g. I just got 4 million attack - yay!), are milestones you all passed months ago. Humility is a good thing.
    Nice post Zenobia, really. And remember, it's all fun 😉