Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstockz View Post
    Well we can try. Seriously though I hope Unicorn Stampede does well in wars you guys seem pretty awesome.
    Agreed Unicorn Stampede does seem like one of the more down to earth guilds out there. Wish you guys luck as well!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Agreed Unicorn Stampede does seem like one of the more down to earth guilds out there. Wish you guys luck as well!
    We are definitely one of the most down to pasture guilds on Android, but that's enough about us. Don't want to derail your thread and steal all your recruits! When are we going to see a cloudrange on that fancy banner of yours? I'd say lose the guardians IMO.
    Are you serious about KnD and an active player? Tired of not receiving war epics after spending your hard earned gems? If so, contact me with any inquires about joining one of the original top 10 guilds on Android.

Line ID: daveo2

Yeah, gotta move that Guardians out of there and put Cloudrange then move Moon over
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

As soon as we get cloud, i'll be sure to put it in.

Quick update on MaJestic Alliance:

We are now level 35 and are the only guild in KnD that can say they earned a top 3 spot in guild wars after only existing for 5 days (with the possible exception of IOS's Rainbow Room guilds).
    Majestic Nate
    Guild: Majestic Alliance

Want to apply? Go here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...light=majestic

Good Job today guys

well done surprised but dstockz did call it he told me you would be top 5 three days ago. Wow to DK didn't think they would take it all. cheers and the best to you guys cya in the battlefield.

Majestic application. Please read. Got info

Name is ENVIOUS. my armors are not AMAZING but i have BB, WW+, Tect, Sky guardian+, Tempered battlegear and storm sorcerer+. BB is lvl 85, tect is lvl 70, my WW is level 60. I have all training fields lvl 3 and i buy gems fairly often.. The biggest thing i think will catch you is that i am also a former member of DK like genesis.. except i have been with them longer, they just kicked me out because my gem purchase didnt go through and had no gems for the war... soooo im just assuming you might want some very good intel about them.. I have SCREENSHOTS in line of their armor sets completely also i know everything they have planned during guildwars, also know some other things as well... please let me know asap. I am positive i can help. BTW if possible i would like to apply to MAJESTIC. not alliance at this time, but if that is all there is...

no one likes a rat dude... u think there gonna trust a guy who cant keep his mouth closed....

Looking to apply.

Name:TA Kris lvl 104
    Lvl: 104
    Expansion: all. 10 t3 TF. 5 t3 nests
    Gear: lvl 66 AoF+ lvl 62 Levi+ lvl 1 feather(done in 6 hours, stockpiled to level fast with extra 7 boosts. Lvl 69 Ss+ lvl 66 infernal+
    Gem spender:yes. 150 for war tomorrow on hand.
    Current guild:team awesome contribution-5-85
    Extremely active. Started last week of July.

right now we are in war for 3 days. but I would like to join, as long as this is the majestic on android.

I am level 88 and will be over 90 when this war ends.
    my top three armors are not maxed out. they are level 45-49. (I do have a lot of armor to start fusing with them. but I need some aid in which I should and should not do.

my main armors are slime (49), notus (48) and wicked (44)
    I have four other 4 star armors. but unsure if I should combine them or fuse them to my top armors?
    I have 9 fusion boost
    and a few 3 stars.

but I just need to know which direction I should go in.

I have 100 gems to use. and also 2.5 million in gold to donate. I can donate 150,000/day
    I have all my spots on my castle open but two. (I can buy the other spots, but I don't want to waist my money, unless you tell me to do that). plus I can also upgrade my castle to level 3 fields. (I have all fields and 1 dragon nest.... I can upgrade them if you want or give y'all the money)

I am active in epic (don't rank good but I bet level 28)
    in arena I usually place 250-500

the guild I was in was crap and no one fought. I came here looking for a guild and this guy swore they had a great guild. well after two battles only 4 people have fought out of 30. (freaking horrible). So I am feeling yet again like I am carrying this team on my back.

but I would love to be part of your guild. and can meet the requirements easily.

WBB-PYG-YHY
    my gamer name is "JON JON"
    my line name is "JON JON".
    LVL 35 of wicked wrath, lvl 36 of armor of notus, lvl 18 of aegis of the fallen, lvl 36 on slimbane battlegear, lvl 15 of CloudKings Finery

I am open to how to upgrade faster as well if you think I should continue upgrade the three main 30+ armors or just upgrade all 5 as I can.

Hello! Tired of carrying your team for little benefit? Want to put those 50k gw points to better use next time? Send some screen shots to alliances scouts and perhaps you can get a spot on the second best guild on Android. No offence dk or unicorn, just using current stats. Hella offence to forsaken, cheating isn't cool.
    Android player

Quote Originally Posted by overcire View Post
    Hello! Tired of carrying your team for little benefit? Want to put those 50k gw points to better use next time? Send some screen shots to alliances scouts and perhaps you can get a spot on the second best guild on Android. No offence dk or unicorn, just using current stats. Hella offence to forsaken, cheating isn't cool.
    Slight offense taken, but it was forgiven before this post was submitted. You're good.

P.S. Cheating Sucks.
    Are you serious about KnD and an active player? Tired of not receiving war epics after spending your hard earned gems? If so, contact me with any inquires about joining one of the original top 10 guilds on Android.

Line ID: daveo2

We have directed applications to a new person, tildor. He will be weeding a lot of the applications out that will not reach Nate or other officers. If there are any problems, you may PM Nate or me.
    Last edited by -Solo-; 09-14-2013 at 11:42 PM.
    MaJestic Solo

*knock knock*
    hiyyaaa!
    ~Croy (Lvl 100+) [Android]

Bump. Changed title and added a note for new applications. New applications must PM Tildor, no more Line messages.
    MaJestic Solo