Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by BrentNelson View Post
    Friend Code: WBC - CRX - VQC

Knight's name: Brent

Knight's level: 100+

Expansions: All Unlocked, Level 2 Training Fields(Level 3 doesn't make sense. Why spend gems if I check and play often? It doesn't make more money, it only stores more gold.)

Gem Spending: Often, with a limit cap per week.

Armour: Mostly Air + Other Element. All Legendary for every character, and one epic armour. Some older legendary armours are maxed, but my current new ones are both level 60, and I'm working the epic one up as well.
    If you haven't seen the spreadsheet solo posted, upgrading your training fields does increase gold production drastically.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

been in this guild for about a day and it's made this game so much more fun, good group of people and very helpful

I have to also reiterate because this has come up more then once. Training Fields level 3 do have a higher gold per hour then level 2.
    Dstockz lvl 100+ Android
    Guild: Majestic level 75 android guild! Number 1 in the first major android GW!
    Armors: Moonbeast+, Forgestone+, Tectonic, Aegis of the Dragon, Bkal+, All dragon armors+, and many more maxed.

Please contact myself "Dstocks", vader711, or -solo- on line messenger for any inquiries on joining.

Quote Originally Posted by Dstockz View Post
    I have to also reiterate because this has come up more then once. Training Fields level 3 do have a higher gold per hour then level 2.
    Blasphemy!
    MaJestic TwisT

Check.

1, 2.

Quick update Majestic Alliance is now level 28 there is now a waiting list but if you are still interested Majestic Alliances Nate will be taking over recruiting here from now on. See you guys in GW.
    Dstockz lvl 100+ Android
    Armors: Moonbeast+, Forgestone+, Tectonic, Aegis of the Dragon, Bkal+, All dragon armors+, and many more maxed.

Please contact myself "Dstocks", vader711, or -solo- on line messenger for any inquiries on joining.

Hey, guys! Just wanted to say what's up! I'm the new recruiter for Majestic Alliance. PM me if you want to apply.
    Majestic Nate
    Guild: Majestic Alliance

Want to apply? Go here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...light=majestic

Can I join?

By the way, awesome guild and congrats on your success. Your work and effort has truly paid off. Wishing you the greatest success!
    Last edited by dd_knights; 09-08-2013 at 07:52 PM.

LOL, was looking at your guild and I saw rhe leader and I was like the heck? Did you guys take over or are one of you guys like friends or something?

The guild leader is my daughters account till we pick a leader from the members.
    Dstockz lvl 100+ Android

Quote Originally Posted by Jon2599 View Post
    You did what people take days to do ......
    Are you suggesting something nefarious?

Seems like someone wants to get banned again.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Some how it's hard for me to believe your sincerity when you have that as your signature punishment but good luck to you and yours as well.
    Dstockz lvl 100+ Android

Good job Majestic. Glad to see your expansion is moving along nicely. Continued success!
    Are you serious about KnD and an active player? Tired of not receiving war epics after spending your hard earned gems? If so, contact me with any inquires about joining one of the original top 10 guilds on Android.

Line ID: daveo2

Thank you! To you as well!!!
    Last edited by Radaghast; 09-09-2013 at 11:54 AM.
    Knights & Dragons [Android]
    In Game: Majestic Viktor (lvl 145), Black Medalist
    Guild: Majestic, lvl 70