Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

[Android] MaJestic Alliance - Guild Wars 3rd

MaJestic Alliance

New viewers/applicants: Majestic Alliance is a newly formed team and was able to achieve 3rd place in the most recent Guild Wars. We will be more strict on requirements from now on and you will be based on your armors and what you are willing to spend for guild wars - proof pics of gems required.

Welcome to the recruitment thread for Majestic Alliance, the second guild for Majestic. Majestic is currently the highest level guild on Android and we would like to recruit active and competitive players who wants to win and compete. As part of the Majestic group, we will help get its feet set off the ground and have it stand side by side with the main guild. Our goal is to have this guild be a top contender for guild wars along with the main guild. There is also a chance to be promoted to the main guild if a player becomes inactive or an emergency occurs.

If you meet the requirements below and would like to join us, message Tildor on the forums.

Line Messenger is a must. This is how we talk, and most importantly, communicate with each other. You can download it on the app store.

Requirements:
    Minimum lv80 (unless you have exceptional gear or spend)
    Line Messenger
    All castle expansions unlocked (or 1 missing)
    Majority Lv3 TFs or Lv3 Monsters' Nests (Lv2s will be rejected)
    Maxed 4*/epic armors (maxed 3* will be accepted if you meet the other requirements)
    Spending is a plus

You may contact the players above if you have any questions about the requirements listed. Join us if you would like to be at the top and hope to see you around.
    Last edited by -Solo-; 09-16-2013 at 12:52 PM.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

This is the place to be guys! jump on it before this one fills up too.
    Dstockz lvl 100+ Android
    Guild: Majestic level 75 android guild! Number 1 in the first major android GW!
    Armors: Moonbeast+, Forgestone+, Tectonic, Aegis of the Dragon, Bkal+, All dragon armors+, and many more maxed.

Please contact myself "Dstocks", vader711, or -solo- on line messenger for any inquiries on joining.

sdasdsadsadsadsa

^ he knows whats up
    MaJestic TwisT

Quote Originally Posted by Mazacar77 View Post
    sdasdsadsadsadsa
    We ended up being his 10th post so he can make his guild thread....sigh*
    Co-Founder of the Majestic Guilds on Android, Retired I no longer play.

Treat everyone with respect and you shall get it in return. If you share your time and money with other people, those same people will aspire to become you or give you praise and try their best. I personally thank all the players who play this game...I salute you!

The one and only LvL 100+Vader with 65/65 achievements on android...

Quote Originally Posted by MadPhoneBashing View Post
    We ended up being his 10th post so he can make his guild thread....sigh*
    this is funny haha ...

This shows how important your guild is ....

Damnit Majestic. You can't just reserve first AND second place in the wars -_-
    Level 100+
    Guild: Unicorn Stampede - PM me if you're interested in joining. (90+ only, unless you think you're special)

Well we can try. Seriously though I hope Unicorn Stampede does well in wars you guys seem pretty awesome.
    Dstockz lvl 100+ Android
    Armors: Moonbeast+, Forgestone+, Tectonic, Aegis of the Dragon, Bkal+, All dragon armors+, and many more maxed.

Please contact myself "Dstocks", vader711, or -solo- on line messenger for any inquiries on joining.

Update the guild is now level 18 in less then 24 hours! Just a bunch of really active people we are almost full up but opening spots fast.
    Dstockz lvl 100+ Android

You did what people take days to do ......

Quote Originally Posted by Dstockz View Post
    Well we can try. Seriously though I hope Unicorn Stampede does well in wars you guys seem pretty awesome.
    I've been in competitive gaming guilds since RTCW and I can say without hesitation that the Unicorn Stampede guys are a unique class act! Hard to come by this chemistry!
    Knights & Dragons (Android)
    IGN: Usul [100+]

Guild war rankings: 4th, 10th, 9th, 3rd, 3rd .... more coming soon
    The Herd is growing fast and strong!

Don't feel quite up to par to be top 10 *yet*? But love to compete? We would also like to help you too! Team Unicorn and other US allies are recruiting!

Sure seems that way. Despite what some people on these forums seem to think about us we actually have a really good time in our guild chat as well.
    Dstockz lvl 100+ Android

Quote Originally Posted by Dstockz View Post
    Sure seems that way. Despite what some people on these forums seem to think about us we actually have a really good time in our guild chat as well.
    Sorry I'm not sorry
    MaJestic TwisT

Guild Add for Active Player

Friend Code: WBC - CRX - VQC

Knight's name: Brent

Knight's level: 100+

Expansions: All Unlocked, Level 2 Training Fields(Level 3 doesn't make sense. Why spend gems if I check and play often? It doesn't make more money, it only stores more gold.)

Gem Spending: Often, with a limit cap per week.

Armour: Mostly Air + Other Element. All Legendary for every character, and one epic armour. Some older legendary armours are maxed, but my current new ones are both level 60, and I'm working the epic one up as well.

MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75