Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[Tournament Arena] War of the Strong - September 5th - September 12th

Attention Knights!

A new Tournament Arena has just begun! Put your mighty strength and formidable armor to the test by defeating other knights in an epic battle for the top spot on the Leaderboard! May victory be yours and great defeat to those that oppose you.

I was hoping for a more appropriate name for this weeks tournament.
    Like: The Trololo Championship
    or something like that
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Cool

It is always nicer to see the 50 ep armours instead of the 24 ep ones.
    Just sayin...

So I have put now alot of gemz in this tournament.. had a 642win streak made 1 mistake and lost it and now this guy mark lvl76 is first with like 10k more points and he never had any winstreak when I duel him.. anyway when I gain 350points he seems to gain around 900.. smells
    Like cheating if you ask me.. can be wrong but it seems impossible to me
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

Pretty blatant cheating like Christian, who got banned after I reported him. People think they can still cheat to the top of the leaderboards when so many things give it away...
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

hard challenges
    perform 5 shutdowns against opponents with a win streak of 3 or higher
    win 7 double down battles in a single tournament
    finish 7 tournament battles with a special attack

I can't earn 45k points in a week! He's got it in a day. Grats on well earned black medal.
    Worlds Worst Silver Medalist
    Doubles Level 1##
    Guild: Majestic

WBB GDD GNM add me

mark lvl76 , the number 1 position in arena [android] is hacking points.

I am certain , with spending gems you cannot gain points at this rate.

not gonna even bother to make an effort this weeks arena. fighting 104 friends for 1 hour a week is a pain. and i get snakeskins? hellno. BTW Hell and 1135 is censored. gree has the most random censorship ever

Meh won't bother going hard in arena for a while
    Hello I'm Bob. Currently level 100+ in Knights and Dragons. I check on the game very frequently.
    Android Friend Code: WBB-HMZ-RPW

Different week, same story. Complaining publicly won't do anything. Screenshot the evidence and send it to Gree/Wise One
    Baby Stoo of the Unicorn Stampede

K&D code: WBB-CFV-DCG

May the thunder of our hooves deafen our opponents.

Mighty, only level 5 is rAnk 35 on leader boards for android. That's pretty interesting. Wearing monks vestments

Yeah you are right they let our guild do whatever we want right? We have gree in our pockets guys give up now! Can you sense the sarcasm? He is cheating even you can see it punishment and if someone had been cheating in front of Axeo last week I wonder if your tone would have been different? Your hatred for us is pretty impressive.
    Dstockz lvl 100+ Android
    Guild: Majestic level 75 android guild! Number 1 in the first major android GW!
    Armors: Moonbeast+, Forgestone+, Tectonic, Aegis of the Dragon, Bkal+, All dragon armors+, and many more maxed.

Please contact myself "Dstocks", vader711, or -solo- on line messenger for any inquiries on joining.

Should we link to your crying about our guild? The so called stirring of the 'hornet's nest'? I wonder what happened to Aradan's account or do you not want to admit how big of a fool you are? Jealousy runs deep in your veins. You sound like a kid who got bullied in high school and is some internet tough guy screaming through a monitor.
    Last edited by -Solo-; 09-08-2013 at 09:32 PM.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

i do think Majestic is overall top guild and i fail to see any guild outranking Majestic. this makes me question, will they willingly sit out on some guild wars to give other player chances? cause i dont see any competition for the first place of guild wars anymore since they all have the best armor and fighting to get the best armor.
    Last edited by Knocknuts; 09-08-2013 at 09:53 PM.