Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Well Knockouts its an interesting idea and I suppose it will always depend on the rewards for whatever guild war we are discussing. Lets say for instance we don't want to try at GW because the rewards just aren't that great to us. There will always be someone on top so if we are out it will be the number 2 guild that wins. That's still only 80 total players who will win guild wars. Despite what some people believe the people in majestic have worked extremely hard, spent a lot of money and if we win guild wars we will have deserved it. However if you ever want to win guild wars we don't stop anyone from applying.
    Last edited by Dstockz; 09-08-2013 at 10:26 PM. Reason: English Failure
    Dstockz lvl 100+ Android
    Guild: Majestic level 75 android guild! Number 1 in the first major android GW!
    Armors: Moonbeast+, Forgestone+, Tectonic, Aegis of the Dragon, Bkal+, All dragon armors+, and many more maxed.

Please contact myself "Dstocks", vader711, or -solo- on line messenger for any inquiries on joining.

as long as the number 2 isnt your 2nd guild. it would be fine. same goes if number 3 can beat number 2 and such

The ground trembles as the drums of war continue to pound.
    Worlds Worst Silver Medalist
    Doubles Level 1##
    Guild: Majestic

WBB GDD GNM add me

heyy look who go banned and post deleted, AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Dstockz View Post
    Well Knockouts its an interesting idea and I suppose it will always depend on the rewards for whatever guild war we are discussing. Lets say for instance we don't want to try at GW because the rewards just aren't that great to us. There will always be someone on top so if we are out it will be the number 2 guild that wins. That's still only 80 total players who will win guild wars. Despite what some people believe the people in majestic have worked extremely hard, spent a lot of money and if we win guild wars we will have deserved it. However if you ever want to win guild wars we don't stop anyone from applying.
    Even though you may be the best, you will still have competition. DK has been known to spend a lot of money to win arenas. You will not be the only guild going for first. Want you guys to win, because Marcos on my friends list so he could put the new epic on the spreadsheet (and he will help on the epic boss) QUESTION: What happens when you buy all of your guardian's upgrades and elemental upgrades? Do you just not donate anymore? Our guild has all of our guardians level 3 and we're saving for fire upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by iH8t2lose2 View Post
    Even though you may be the best, you will still have competition. DK has been known to spend a lot of money to win arenas. You will not be the only guild going for first. Want you guys to win, because Marcos on my friends list so he could put the new epic on the spreadsheet (and he will help on the epic boss) QUESTION: What happens when you buy all of your guardian's upgrades and elemental upgrades? Do you just not donate anymore? Our guild has all of our guardians level 3 and we're saving for fire upgrade.

the last 2% for elemental upgrade cost 100mil. so you don't have to worry about that.. when your guild reaches lvl75 the quests will stop, untill then they will pop up
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

no, quests DO NOT stop, once you reach 75 quests are still there, and can be completed. they yield no reward though.

Since the upgrade I have not been able to look at the tournament rankings without crashing the game. This takes put a level of strategy in picking opponents, and I can't even check my own ranking.