Battle Events

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Events

Banned
    Post Count

Battle Events

Will crime city have the same events during battle as modern war did? I know no one probably has the answer to this its just speculation. My guess is they will, most everything that comes to modern war first comes to cc soon after. If they do this changes the strategy of almost every team in the game because of the prizes in these events.

Heres the full list of prizes basically if u complete 5 streak goals n 7 win goals its better than coming in top 25 thats y it changes the game

Win Goal
    Win 1 War - 100A / 69D
    Win 2 Wars - A110/D133
    Win 3 Wars - 130/181
    Win 5 Wars - 200A/196D
    Win 8 Wars - 406A/350D
    Win 12 Wars - 700A/740D
    Win 18 Wars - 1400/1333
    Win 25 Wars - 2700/2479
    Win 35 Wars - 5000/4780
    Win 50 Wars - 14573A / 17000D, +25% to Air Defense (In cc would be 25% gun or car defense)

Streak Event Goal
    Win 2 Wars in a Row - A300/D206
    Win 3 Wars in a Row - 400A/308D
    Win 4 Wars in a Row - 550a/441d
    Win 5 Wars in a Row - 1269A/800D
    Win 6 Wars in a Row - 2400A/1916D
    Win 7 Wars in a Row - 4600A/4391D
    Win 8 Wars in a Row - 10,000/8673
    Win 9 Wars in a Row - 20000A/18826d
    Win 10 Wars in a Row - 64000A / 46513D, 30% More Attack from Air. (In cc 30% attack from guns or cars)
    Last edited by Stooboot; 09-05-2013 at 04:45 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    That would be pritty cool and I think it ill happen at some point. I would rather see them fix some of these bugs before releasing new events
    Just my 2 cents

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wepox View Post
    That would be pritty cool and I think it ill happen at some point. I would rather see them fix some of these bugs before releasing new events
    Just my 2 cents
    It could be interesting. Absurd to call such things a game changer but it's not guaranteed that top syndicates would win all the prizes, particularly those for putting together a run of wins - unless you're Fight Club of course, but who can tell whether that 100% record would stand.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    It could be interesting. Absurd to call such things a game changer but it's not guaranteed that top syndicates would win all the prizes, particularly those for putting together a run of wins - unless you're Fight Club of course, but who can tell whether that 100% record would stand.
    it is a "game changer" tho because the prizes are so much better than the top rewards that most teams strategy will be to stay at the bottom to draw crappy teams to keep there streaks and get more wins. This wont change the top 3 or 10 that will never change but we already saw in mw the top 25 to 50 was completely different this battle till the end at least when everyone tried to make there push

its also harder for top groups to win the prizes because there facing other top groups unless they try to stay towards the bottom
    Last edited by Stooboot; 09-05-2013 at 03:15 PM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Can you please explain this type of event for those of us who don't play MW?
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hopefully, if they do, they will adjust the levels needed to achieve the goals since we don't have the energy modifiers that Modern War does.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiosyncrasy View Post
    In both KA and MW there have been two parallel quests. One to win x number of battles over the course of the war; the other to win runs of victories. The final part of that would be 50+ wins in a row.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiosyncrasy View Post
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...on-Faction-LTQ!

In both KA and MW there have been two parallel quests. One to win x number of battles over the course of the war; the other to win runs of victories. The final part of that would be 50+ wins in a row.
    Its not 50 in a row its 10 goals of streaks 3,4,5,6 - 10 so u dont have to win 50 straight. And In here its prob going to be 35 wins total considering theres no health regen
    Last edited by Stooboot; 09-05-2013 at 04:35 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    For the win streak one is it just to win 10 in a row for the grand prize? Or does it reset after each goal? Ie: win 2 in a row. Start over, win 3 in a row. Start over, etc

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by brandocommando View Post
    For the win streak one is it just to win 10 in a row for the grand prize? Or does it reset after each goal? Ie: win 2 in a row. Start over, win 3 in a row. Start over, etc
    the streak starts over.
    **Former** Founding member of Band Of Barbarians (till we get KA on andriod)

** TriggerHappy Terry - Special Operations Brigade**

Wanna be an S.O.B - we have 3 crews with different minimums for all levels of play

SOB 1. Top 50
    SOB 2. Top 150
    SOB 3. Top 400

Wanna come and play then PM for details - We use Line for communication

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Mt faction got the top reward in the last battle - took 72 hours to planning and hard work. but we had excellent participation from the whole team - no-one was carried. but my stats jumped nearly 200K in 1 battle.
    **Former** Founding member of Band Of Barbarians (till we get KA on andriod)

** TriggerHappy Terry - Special Operations Brigade**

Wanna be an S.O.B - we have 3 crews with different minimums for all levels of play

SOB 1. Top 50
    SOB 2. Top 150
    SOB 3. Top 400

Wanna come and play then PM for details - We use Line for communication

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stooboot View Post
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...on-Faction-LTQ!

Its not 50 in a row its 10 goals of streaks 3,4,5,6 - 10 so u dont have to win 50 straight. And In here its prob going to be 35 wins total considering theres no health regen
    Thanks guys!

Sounds like a combination of "winning streak," "thug life," and "hardcore hitman," except with more coordination and better prizes.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So gree has found a way to get rid of passive battles. What does gree wants us to do?? Stop using mind in building strategies and just TAP TAP TAP!??

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I think it's a bit harsh to call out Gree for reducing strategy by implementing these quests.

Adapting to changing situations is the essence of strategy. That one of the tools in the kit is no longer as useful doesn't mean that all strategy must be abandoned.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    A non gold using syndicate can only fight 27 battles with full health at the start. And that too excluding the retreats when you get matched to extreme strong syndicates. (talking about the top 250 tier). So that makes ut clear that we cannot get the reward for winning >25 battles. Thats crap. I'm not complaining about it though. I know the master minds will surely find a way out for this new event.