Ferr and many factions like his are going to love this idea-Faction Bank for cash - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ferr and many factions like his are going to love this idea-Faction Bank for cash

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up Agree 100%

I actually pitched this exact idea to Gree via the support feature in the app. I was politely told that they love feedback from players and would consider it. But did they really? I highly doubt it, because that would mean that people might spend less gold **gasp** and Gree might not make a boatload of cash. I would personally love it, as I've donation over $1.2 billion to my factions bank-which may not be a lot to some, but for a mostly non-gold player I consider it a significant contribution.

Post Count
    This is a game-breaking idea and would honestly take a lot of fun out of the game. I like the creativity though, just would not seem to work here. This would make personal vaults useless, allow camping to be furthered pushed to complete stagnation of level, and it would be a slap in the face to everyone who had to build their base overtime with hard work and efficient control over their money.