Thread: Top ???

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Top ???

A428k/D420k
    IPH 5k
    Takers?
    RK Chaos (Guild Master)

Contact me on Line for a faster response about joining RK.
    Line ID: ccinternationalchaos

Hellfire 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Blazeborne 99/99
    Tectonic 99/99
    Maelstrom 99/99
    Beastmaster 49/99

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MWWM J View Post
    A428k/D420k
    IPH 5k
    Takers?
    we ranked in the top 500 last 2 war fresh guild 2 months old with 13 players at the time we are now 18/20 i believe we can make it at least top 300 pr better we do have 2 weaker player with only 1k and 5k but we will make them strong very fast and so can you be even stronger with us... there is 2 thing we ask and it's a necessity: participate in war as much as possible and give your e-mail to the guild chat and we will bring you into our group me chat ( its a free app ) here's our guild ID 326 658 231

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    A428k/D420k
    IPH 5k
    Takers?
    Sent you a pm

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sorry in a top 300. Needa do better. Btw I'm lvl 84 forgot to mention that.
    RK Chaos (Guild Master)

Hellfire 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Blazeborne 99/99
    Tectonic 99/99
    Maelstrom 99/99
    Beastmaster 49/99

Post Count
    Sorry in a top 300. Needa do better. Btw I'm lvl 84 forgot to mention that.
    Your lvl is too high anyway people always want to be in a better guild well i dont i gave up offers of top 100 because its doest matter to me being with people that are your friend is way better than stupid units like i told you we should be top 300 or better... war starts soon dont get caught up with no guild because you want a better guild... Take whats availible at the time and if you like it you can stays which i doubt you woudnt like because we are like a familly.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by K_BLESS_1 View Post
    Your lvl is too high anyway people always want to be in a better guild well i dont i gave up offers of top 100 because its doest matter to me being with people that are your friend is way better than stupid units like i told you we should be top 300 or better... war starts soon dont get caught up with no guild because you want a better guild... Take whats availible at the time and if you like it you can stays which i doubt you woudnt like because we are like a familly.
    Still in my guild. Wanting something better because of guild issues between our 1st guild and 2nd. Just put it like this..2nd guild got cheated and everyone who was left in it did too. Been there over 3 months and they cheat me for ppl who's been there for barely 1.
    RK Chaos (Guild Master)

Hellfire 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Blazeborne 99/99
    Tectonic 99/99
    Maelstrom 99/99
    Beastmaster 49/99

Banned
    Post Count
    interesting question would be, how much CP can you stand for ? A428k/D420k is not all to high, so for you it will be difficult to find good rivals to score points.. IMO..

Without gems, I think you maybe can score 8~10K points...

Post Count
    Still in my guild. Wanting something better because of guild issues between our 1st guild and 2nd. Just put it like this..2nd guild got cheated and everyone who was left in it did too. Been there over 3 months and they cheat me for ppl who's been there for barely 1.
    In understand ive been with these guys for 8 months we all came from moder war looking for something new our leader wasnt playing much so we left and started our own guild 13 members off the bat we finished top 500 we would of been better ranked but most people didnt play at its potential trying to get the wins not the points... We have 3-4 gemmers and they all had gems left we had 33 wins last time a game out of 2 i kept my free hit because we were re starting a war right after so i would have hits ( if we were winning the previous war )

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johan - View Post
    interesting question would be, how much CP can you stand for ? A428k/D420k is not all to high, so for you it will be difficult to find good rivals to score points.. IMO..

Without gems, I think you maybe can score 8~10K points...
    I actually score 20k+ CP each war without gems...superhuman during wars
    RK Chaos (Guild Master)

Hellfire 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Blazeborne 99/99
    Tectonic 99/99
    Maelstrom 99/99
    Beastmaster 49/99

Post Count
    I actually score 20k+ CP each war without gems...superhuman during wars
    well if you you still want another guild and you still haven't found one yet come and join us for this war if you don't like it you can always leave and go to another one, you are a superhuman and i'm a zombie (i don't sleep much during war LOL...) i do understand your concern because we are not for sure a top 300 but we do have 6 more player since then we only missed top 400 by 90k CP, which is totally do able with 6 new people and i'm not coming back from a trip late to start war...