Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Solid air counter in arena I would keep it around unless you want to fuse for tec then do that even better counter for air.
    Dstockz lvl 100+ Android
    Guild: Majestic level 75 android guild! Number 1 in the first major android GW!
    Armors: Moonbeast+, Forgestone+, Tectonic, Aegis of the Dragon, Bkal+, All dragon armors+, and many more maxed.

Please contact myself "Dstocks", vader711, or -solo- on line messenger for any inquiries on joining.

This armor only use is fusion fodder for tectonic. The weak defence make this scrap metal die in two shots, like a big four.
    I'm going to fuse plus and non plus, after getting the event rewards. A tectonic await me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    This armor only use is fusion fodder for tectonic. The weak defence make this scrap metal die in two shots, like a big four.
    I'm going to fuse plus and non plus, after getting the event rewards. A tectonic await me.
    I think I am gonna give it a chance. yes def may be low, but its high attack may prove useful.
    Eidolon on iOS K&D - lvl 1++
    XBD-MWF-RYY
    friends 100+ ( with maxed epics ) only

If i only have the gold and resources to max either the Wind or this Earth mono ... which one is better?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon2599 View Post
    If i only have the gold and resources to max either the Wind or this Earth mono ... which one is better?
    I would go with riverstone mantle
    MaJestic TwisT

May I know any1 get the +version nemesis for this troll king??? Coz all my friend's never get at all in android.
    IGN: 7unz
    Level: 310
    Start playing : july 2013. (Android Player)
    Retired - Dec 2013

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwinz View Post
    May I know any1 get the +version nemesis for this troll king??? Coz all my friend's never get at all in android.
    Well the chances of getting the plus version of armors in DPC is very low, so I don't know if anyone on this forums will have it, as this is only a smaller part of the K&D community. I do have the normal version but it's far worse than the plus one.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by Edwinz View Post
    Well the chances of getting the plus version of armors in DPC is very low, so I don't know if anyone on this forums will have it, as this is only a smaller part of the K&D community. I do have the normal version but it's far worse than the plus one.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Oh great it glitched and posted it twice... Sorry ;-;
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)

Quote Originally Posted by TwisTer View Post
    I would go with riverstone mantle
    i love ur signature!

Is there anyone with nemesis and a friend spot that can help me? i know it isnt very appropriate to ask it here but with the upcoming guild wars i need to get the plus version. please pm me and i will pm back (with stats). thanks

No pne on the top leaderboard is having nemesis+
    Gree, unlike other weeks when they start whit regular nemesis and then reveal the plus one, started showing the plus stats but forgot to put it in chests... This is false advertising. Dont like it. Show the true stats on the banner.
    By the way, reaching 43 whit clayplate, assassin shroud and living flame.

I have found all nemesis armor completely useless. Once you get a few decent/good armors maxed out with various elements you can pretty much save your money and not buy DPC'S anymore. I sure a f**k don't buy em, save your gems for special chests that at least wont give 1 * garbage and a chance for epics. Well, that's what I do anyway.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Need nemesis friends

Hello, I need some help for this boss to beat lvl 60 for the first time. Need some friends who have maxed nemesis+ version. I'm using moontide maxed . Pm me if u can help me

Quote Originally Posted by Erixas View Post
    Hello, I need some help for this boss to beat lvl 60 for the first time. Need some friends who have maxed nemesis+ version. I'm using moontide maxed . Pm me if u can help me
    Don't think there's a nemesis+ version even exist in the game... only a normal nemesis. ..
    IGN: 7unz
    Level: 310
    Start playing : july 2013. (Android Player)
    Retired - Dec 2013