Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by iH8t2lose2 View Post
    Suprise! The stats increased significantly between 13 and 14. Just lost against it w/ my main night. Dang it.
    There was 30% increase comparing Corvus lvl14 to Troll King lvl14. But on lvl:s 5&15 the increase is only 15%. I'll need to keep an eye on the attack and hopefully we will get an updated Epic Boss Calculator for this boss.

Quote Originally Posted by poke19931 View Post
    How did u guys manage to level the normal boss armor to lv35 to unlock the plus version?

Given the time limit of a week it isn't sufficient for me -.-
    Combination of luck and time management.
    Luck in the sense that I had a couple of fusion boosts and older 4* armors I didn't mind sacrificing to level the Corvus armor. Time management in the sense that as soon as corvus + was unlocked, I dedicated all my spare armosmiths to crafting snakeskins and etc which I had been farming.

Tectonic Mantle

Is it possible to get a Tectonic Mantle out of Featherblade Battlegear and Trollforge Platemail? And, if yes, in what order should I put the armours in? It would be sweet to get my hands on the epic armour (I can't get the + versions of those armours anyway [playing for 10 days now]) but I don't want to lose 175 k gold and 3 days in crafting for nothing. Any ideas? Anyone tried it already?

Erm just for people who r having troll king nemesis the data sheet showing the stats 981 892 is only for the +version of nemesis.

The non + version of troll king nemesis stats is:

Hope its help to clarify for those who r 1st getting nemesis or confuse.
    IGN: 7unz
    Level: 310
    Start playing : july 2013. (Android Player)
    Retired - Dec 2013

Wow the regular nemisis ain't worth a **** lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zihuantaneyo View Post
    Is it possible to get a Tectonic Mantle out of Featherblade Battlegear and Trollforge Platemail? And, if yes, in what order should I put the armours in? It would be sweet to get my hands on the epic armour (I can't get the + versions of those armours anyway [playing for 10 days now]) but I don't want to lose 175 k gold and 3 days in crafting for nothing. Any ideas? Anyone tried it already?
    Based off of what happened around when the Blazeborne Vanguard came out (I got it with Notus + Phyrus), I would think that there's a strong possibility to get the Tectonic Mantle with those two armors. I would wait until after 9/18 to do this though, because of the event going on.
    FM Rien
    K&D: XBB-GYH-PQX

Quote Originally Posted by poke19931 View Post
    How did u guys manage to level the normal boss armor to lv35 to unlock the plus version?

Given the time limit of a week it isn't sufficient for me -.-
    Based on some of your other questions and circumstances, I would guess that you are probably lower level than me. I am currently at level 78. Most players cannot get enough materials to make the + version until character levels 90+. It's often somewhere in that 90-110 character level range that people start getting to the 43rd kill. If you can't reach that mark, then leveling this armor is pointless. By the time you can reach that mark, you should have all your castle expansions and be at maximum gold/armor output levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Zihuantaneyo View Post
    Yes, it is possible. You could get it even from fusing a basic earth with another basic. Your chances are marginally better of getting it by using 4 * armors such as these. However, it most likely will give you junk. For us, we are probably better off getting enough materials to make the armor at the non+ but then not crafting it yet. 200k a pop can really hurt your progress at lower levels. The fusions will most likely give you junk. Even if it did give you the armor you want, leveling that armor will consume everything you have for far too long. Wait until you have all your castle expansions done and have your story armors to worry about crafting these for fusion materials. By that time, there will be even stronger armors out that you might get from the fusion.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    200k a pop can really hurt your progress at lower levels.
    The last 2 armors have only cost 75k.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    The last 2 armors have only cost 75k.
    That's still a lot for...what?

At that level, you don't want to invest that much to level it. It's a non+ with underwhelming stats for a 4 *.
    If you do fuse it and get a bad result, you've thrown away a lot of gold when you really need to be building the story armors and your expansions.
    If you do fuse it and get a good result, attempting to level a 4 or 5 * armor will be a huge drain at that level and with those resources.

Whereas if you save the mats until you have a solid foundation, they might do you a lot more good later. Once you have the story armors up, all your expansions done and can start shooting for + versions of the boss armor, THEN you can craft these and fuse them. At that point you will have the resources to actually level the armor without gimping your progress. Additionally, there might be much better armors available as possible fusion results by then as well.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

How common are nemesis in the DP chest? I can open it three times.. worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by BW Rhaegar View Post
    How common are nemesis in the DP chest? I can open it three times.. worth it?
    dont open DP chest.
    1.) people complain about it giving low rarity armors
    2.) there are no epic armor in there
    3.) nemesis armor are only good for 1 week. after that you just use it for fusion or enhancement
    4.) 30 gem chest come appear from time to time and it contains epic armors
    5.) if you get 3 nemesis. you only get to use 2. since the nemesis armor is mono-spirit. you only get 2 knights to equip 2 mono-spirit armor. which is your main knight and the spirit knight

I am not concerned with epics because I already have blaze and tectonic. If I get a nemesis on the first chest I wouldn't continue to open it to recieve more.. I was wondering if anyone knew ball park percentages or could let me know their personal experiences the past two days with this specific nemisis. Thanks though, man!

It's amazing what a max level Aegis of the Fallen+ can do against this guy
    Eidolon on iOS K&D - lvl 1++
    XBD-MWF-RYY
    friends 100+ ( with maxed epics ) only

Quote Originally Posted by BW Rhaegar View Post
    I am not concerned with epics because I already have blaze and tectonic. If I get a nemesis on the first chest I wouldn't continue to open it to recieve more.. I was wondering if anyone knew ball park percentages or could let me know their personal experiences the past two days with this specific nemisis. Thanks though, man!
    If you already have tect and blaze, and want to open chests, I would wait the week or two until this new 'beast chest' comes out. They're bound to have some kind of a deal chest soon because of this event, that won't have nemesis in it at all.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Yeah, but I actually WANT the nemesis ! That was the whole reason I made the post. I fused away my Notus, and Aegis of Fallen, and my Living flame+ and sadly only have the Assassins+ right now that is spirit. I am getting to about level 20 and already need to use a 3rd party member or get friends help. At the rate I'm going I don't think I can actually clear 43!

I am unsure if I should spend the 60 gems on 3 DP chest, or get 6 more and summon Troll King 6 times to receive 12 craft items.