Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

[Danger] The Troll King - September 4th - September 11th

Attention Knights!

The Dark Prince has just unleashed a new boss that's approaching your castle walls fast! Defeat The Troll King to collect keys, items, gems, and a Limited Edition armor set! The Troll King will be here for a limited time only, so act now!

Find and deal bonus damage using the nemesis armor set and compete in the Damage Leaderboards for a chance to win even more rewards.

Trolololo xD
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Worst element for me but will try to make it to + version
    Cross lvl 102 Android

Big 4 maxed, Tempered Battlegear maxed
    blackfrost 50, , storm sorcerer+ 65,

meh the armor stats arent great in terms of defence but whatever, gonna go for + version for the cape and keys. So assassins shroud, living flame and eurus it is
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Thumbs up

Won't mind seeing how it fairs against some of the stronger wind armors. Like the look of the king of trolls and the armors neat too as if we looted his corpse and recycled it
    Lacerator: Level 136
    Sauce
    Ranked 10th in war of the Wicked

Maxed Armors: Maelstrom Irons, Armor of the Bear, Guardian Battlegear+, Pyromancer's Mantle+, Big Four+, Combustion, AoIL+, Featherblade Battlegear+, Eurus

iOS friend code: XBD-DMN-VRV | Line ID: Lacerator

Thumbs up hey

so do we need both boss armors at +? coz i hate the look of the bird armor its horrible

This boss will be more difficult than the previous ones, since it has higher stats. While defence and hp are the same as corvus, attack is significantly higher. At level 15, troll's attack is 1026 compared to corvus' 893. However, it seems to have somewhat higher drop rates for Epic Energy

It's nice to have a week to relax for people who have tectonic, since they don't have to waste time to craft this and can focus on enhancing tectonic instead.

I was rly hoping for fire, I just fused my assasin, and now I suck against this guy
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

Suprise! The stats increased significantly between 13 and 14. Just lost against it w/ my main night. Dang it.

So true.. It just means you'll have to be extra careful with some of those stages and make sure you put your knights in a good order to take the damage in an efficient way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabzor89 View Post
    This boss will be more difficult than the previous ones, since it has higher stats. While defence and hp are the same as corvus, attack is significantly higher. At level 15, troll's attack is 1026 compared to corvus' 893. However, it seems to have somewhat higher drop rates for Epic Energy

It's nice to have a week to relax for people who have tectonic, since they don't have to waste time to craft this and can focus on enhancing tectonic instead.
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

How did u guys manage to level the normal boss armor to lv35 to unlock the plus version?

Given the time limit of a week it isn't sufficient for me -.-

Earth fun

Not a lot of defense but a ton of attack.
    Pyromancers/Assassins Shroud and Living flame for me!
    Guild Master - JeBiKa (Level 32 Guild)
    AutoGun - Level 130 Knight
    Recruiting Active Players!
    XBB-XHM-VDV

Quote Originally Posted by poke19931 View Post
    How did u guys manage to level the normal boss armor to lv35 to unlock the plus version?

Given the time limit of a week it isn't sufficient for me -.-
    just have patience, level your armors, get some high level friends, and you'll get there eventually....i was in the same boat as you 3 bosses or so ago
    Game Name: Poloz88
    Guild: Death Knights (3x Black Medals)
    Interested in joining the DK empire? http://tinyurl.com/meyz3p5

Nemesis armor

Do nemesis armors have a plus and regular version? This is the first nemesis I have gotten and it is only going up 8 att and 7 defense per level which won't get it to the 981 892 specified in the game.

****ty deal. The + from last week was going up by 13/12 or so. Does not sound like it is worth the ep investment.
    Android player