Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Duffle Bag Lockbox

You guessed it - collect 10 Bloody Hatchets to get the best prize!

Along the way, get more stuff for doing what you're already doing :

and you know uh, when you finish those you get the super awesome Tesla Sportscar.
    Last edited by Assault and Flattery; 09-04-2013 at 04:18 PM.

Cool. Finally a use for all those arcade tokens I have saved up over the years.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

wow first the 25% now another 5%, these modifiers are stacking nicely

Back Alley Network

A&F could you provide the prize list for the "crime spree" event running concurrently please? Is this like the last collect 10 where there were other items that could be collected to gain another "final" prize? (not sure what else to call it)

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    You guessed it - collect 10 Bloody Hatchets to get the best prize!

Goodfellas: Respected and Protected

What about the other 2 goals? what are the prizes for them?

anyone know whats the min level required to participate in this?

There is another quest involving duffle bags where you collect certain items to earn the Tesla Sportscar, it is called "Bloody Murder," I'm sure he/she will post about it soon. In addition, there is an event called "Crime Spree" where you can collect other items inside the duffle bags to earn prizes.
    Last edited by The_; 09-04-2013 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmaaay View Post
    A&F could you provide the prize list for the "crime spree" event running concurrently please? Is this like the last collect 10 where there were other items that could be collected to gain another "final" prize? (not sure what else to call it)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    There is another quest involving duffle bags where you collect certain items to earn the Tesla Sportscar, it is called "Bloody Murder," I'm sure he/she will post about it soon. In addition, there is an event called "Crime Spree" where you can collect other items inside the duffle bags to earn prizes.
    The prize for getting all the collectibles is called the Tesla Sportscar (6771/4514). Probably similar to the Quick Getaway, but more eco-friendly.
    Last edited by BigMoney; 09-04-2013 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post

and you know uh, when you finish those you get the super awesome Tesla Sportscar.
    Something is off... the game goal list says "Collect the Borrowed Trouble and receive the Ancient Blade" so the rewards for "Crime Spree" are not listed correctly... it seems you posted the requirements, not the rewards.

edit: It would also be nice to know the stats for the Tesla Supercar.

Thanks!
    Last edited by CohibAA; 09-04-2013 at 04:31 PM.

So am i correct in assuming that you must complete the Bloody Murder and the Crime Spree to receive the Tesla Sports car

Back Alley Network

Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    So am i correct in assuming that you must complete the Bloody Murder and the Crime Spree to receive the Tesla Sports car
    Not quite. You only need to collect the Blood Murder's quest items to get the car. No specification if or what the ultimate prize for crime spree will be.

I think gree made.the % of getting anythibg lower, 2 blnt's in a row, havent had that at begining of a collect 10 in a while

Quote Originally Posted by out of names View Post
    I think gree made.the % of getting anythibg lower, 2 blnt's in a row, havent had that at begining of a collect 10 in a while
    Tbh I could care less about the other 2 quests, only the modded 5% gun attack is important to me because I can stack that with the sweet vengence. The reason why there are two other quests involving duffle bags is to lower the chances of getting 10 bloody hatchets and thus decreases the chances of getting the ultimate prize, resulting in people spending more money for gold. The person who thought of this marketing technique is a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    Tbh I could care less about the other 2 quests, only the modded 5% gun attack is important to me because I can stack that with the sweet vengence. The reason why there are two other quests involving duffle bags is to lower the chances of getting 10 bloody hatchets and thus decreases the chances of getting the ultimate prize, resulting in people spending more money for gold. The person who thought of this marketing technique is a genius.
    No, not really. You might have a point had they still included the old [worthless] loot items, e.g. Enhanced Bikes, Hitman's Sniper Rifles, etc. But they've replaced all the "loot" items with the collectible loot items, which have somewhat more decent stats, as well as awarding a nice prize for collecting them all. Because GREE drastically increased the odds of winning the final prize in a collect-10, they needed to have some sort of secondary goal for the players who blast through the event with gold opens the moment it starts. Winning the 10-item in a collect-10 is very, very easy to do now, even without gold. It is quite easy to collect 10 bloody hatchets, and certainly lightyears easier than how it was during the old Collect-10s. Your biggest obstacle to receiving the Tesla Sportscar is repeatedly receiving the same loot item(s) over and over again, when you only have 1-2 left to collect.

I'm incredibly happy that the new 2-part format (well, 3-part now, although that 3rd seems to basically be an item giveaway) appears to be permanent.

Well done, Gree. Again.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885