Get to level 250 and have an option to reset to level 101.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Get to level 250 and have an option to reset to level 101.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Get to level 250 and have an option to reset to level 101.

Long term players are on the whole penalised with many quitting as it gets impossible to score much anymore against the stat inflation that has seen LLP's have huge stats and a massive advantage.

If GREE introduced a "Room 101" button as a one time option that when you hit level 250 you can reset to say level 101 it would make it more fun and mix it up a bit for the high level players who have hit the ceiling.

Post Count
    And what happends to there stats? Say of they stay the same they go to level 101 then they have the chance to smash every player on the same level, you didn't think this through hence having no posts yet except me.

Post Count
    Every 240+ Player Loves it....Everyone Else Hates it.

I'm sure Gree could charge 3000 Gold for it and sell it to lots of players though.
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i am lvl 206 and like this idea

Post Count
    I'd pay for that
    I may not be your daddy, but I will still spank you.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Cai View Post
    And what happends to there stats? Say of they stay the same they go to level 101 then they have the chance to smash every player on the same level, you didn't think this through hence having no posts yet except me.
    I understand your concerns but when a lot of us started playing nearly 18 months ago now a unit with 200/200 was WOW!!!! And to be at level 100 with 40k attack defence was rare.
    My LLP i play with on my ipad is 120k/130k at level 50. I was nearly level 190 before that and most of the players i meet in the top 200 in the wars are level 130-150 with 500/600 avg stats.

I don't think the majority of level 250 players i see in my rivals list would be out of place at level 101 on 400/500 avg.

Unless you are the invincible PUN or another great top 10 team you haven't got the mega stats that most have now.

So i think it has been thought through and what a great reward for being loyal to the game and what an incentive to be active and keep levelling up.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegaman View Post
    I understand your concerns but when a lot of us started playing nearly 18 months ago now a unit with 200/200 was WOW!!!! And to be at level 100 with 40k attack defence was rare.
    My LLP i play with on my ipad is 120k/130k at level 50. I was nearly level 190 before that and most of the players i meet in the top 200 in the wars are level 130-150 with 500/600 avg stats.

I don't think the majority of level 250 players i see in my rivals list would be out of place at level 101 on 400/500 avg.

Unless you are the invincible PUN or another great top 10 team you haven't got the mega stats that most have now.

So i think it has been thought through and what a great reward for being loyal to the game and what an incentive to be active and keep levelling up.
    ya man i agree we played the game how it was suppose to be played under funzio doing missons and stuff..u would have to pay huge amts of gold just for a 400.400k gold unit and it was the #1 in top 45..the ones that are low lvl didnt start the game when we did or they would be high lvl as well bc that was the point of the game as i understood it..they was no WD and nothing about saying if u lvl up u suffer..i was under the impression when u lvl up u get stronger as ever game i have played since i was a kid has been this way except this one..but oh well i guess we will just have to deal with it..getting to 2m def is the key if ur lvl 200+ and haveing high skill points on def
    Retired to free playing

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No - there are three main approaches to this game:
    1. Complete and compete in every event. This means that you gain lots of stats (you''ll have pre-staged so will get further in the LTQ) but also level up a lot more quickly.
    2. "Semi-camp" - compete in the events where the payoff seems worthwhile vs. the XP gain.
    3. Camp - decide that the cost of levelling in terms of being targeted and it costing more to score in WD is not worth it.

If you've reached level 250 then you have almost certainly taken advantage of events that others have chosen to avoid - and have increased your stats by a corresponding amount. Why should those who have taken a different approach be penalised when you drop down to their level with considerably higher stats than them?

By the way, I choose option two - I take part in most events, but always consider the pay-off vs XP.
    https://groupme.com/join_group/111752286/ztWL9q

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How about increasing the level 250 limit. It's has been increased in the past from 200 to 250.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jon_funzio View Post
    No - there are three main approaches to this game:
    1. Complete and compete in every event. This means that you gain lots of stats (you''ll have pre-staged so will get further in the LTQ) but also level up a lot more quickly.
    2. "Semi-camp" - compete in the events where the payoff seems worthwhile vs. the XP gain.
    3. Camp - decide that the cost of levelling in terms of being targeted and it costing more to score in WD is not worth it.

If you've reached level 250 then you have almost certainly taken advantage of events that others have chosen to avoid - and have increased your stats by a corresponding amount. Why should those who have taken a different approach be penalised when you drop down to their level with considerably higher stats than them?

By the way, I choose option two - I take part in most events, but always consider the pay-off vs XP.
    dude they was no events in nov 2011 and for over a year all they was is missons so when WD come out i was already lvl 201 with weak stats..i have since did what u said and nearing 2m def stats and 1.5m attack but i could have been alot more had i knew about wd well b4 hand but like i said we will just deal with it.i will jsut spend a extra couple hundred a month to contiune to beef my stats up to where i need to be
    Retired to free playing

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i am level 182 and i would pay to level down now! i started off as any game and worked on leveling up and the thought of camping never crossed my mind. Now im forced to sit out everything except wars and boss events (which suck for me) because leveling up will start hurting more.

Lurker
    Post Count

?

Why player with longer career and level would have missed something, that has been only available for new players stat upgrade? Havent heard old or highL players are shutdown of anything. (Always possible to start again if wanna)
    I Would think more way: new players cannot have Some things from past.
    Springtime there were Some vital boost health/energy bonus units, no boost units seen anymore.
    Had been before, and time i was starting to play. But could not get those, and would have earn alltime much more from events with help of those.
    And i would not want units get bad As a new or old player. Why would any player want start now earning Some old low stat units? (Especially old PL, when seen all bonus units are not cumulative to 10000% bonus, which would be ridiculous. Some players suffering every minute of events big disadvantage, propably never getting opportunity get those)
    If i Start game first day, i have had all opportunities. If not, then not. Game has to go on, and offer always something more. What you play, if you cannot earn anything more and are "old master" better than anyone can get in future? Is there then Something to achieve? Maybe good and interesting gaming for players jailbreaking devices and not really playing the game. -Look i have clicked button 100 times and Beat everyone, im maxed! Most would not play long game where they are superior and no way down/getting better.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Make it so for the same price I can get all the regen boosts I missed out on by being a new player and I'm in.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmerich View Post
    Make it so for the same price I can get all the regen boosts I missed out on by being a new player and I'm in.
    thats why it can never happen and HLP like me just have to deal with it..it would be totally unfair to be able to lvl down and still keep the regan boosts i have from being here longer..only way to do it for me is spend a bit more till i can get comfortable
    Retired to free playing

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegaman View Post
    Long term players are on the whole penalised with many quitting as it gets impossible to score much anymore against the stat inflation that has seen LLP's have huge stats and a massive advantage.

If GREE introduced a "Room 101" button as a one time option that when you hit level 250 you can reset to say level 101 it would make it more fun and mix it up a bit for the high level players who have hit the ceiling.
    This would go against the law of physic and mother nature if this is allowed. If you play a lot, expect to go up in level. This is like asking for a pill that allow you never die, accumulate all the wealth with time and enslave everyone on earth slowly. Kind of like illuminati or skulls and bones, comprese!
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”