All this begging

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All this begging

Post Count

All this begging

Am im the only one thats really tired of all "help me, help me" threads? Please lock the syndicates next time theres a SLTQ.
    Oh and also, please stop asking for free gold from gree because you feel they owe you something.

- tired, grumpy old dad.
    Johndoe - 573 295 377
    LVL 146 - 1XXX XXX attack / 1XXX XXX defense
    Wrr - 464 404 532
    LVL - 57 - 9XX XXX attack / 9XX XXX defense

^^ before stat inflation, I think it's plus 2mil now...

45th ranked team. All bonuses maxed. No contributions needed. Interested? Can you score 50k ip points plus you have good stats? Then get in touch.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    amen brother
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Lurker
    Post Count
    It's alright for yous in top syndicates feeding off others, we are in a top 400 syndicate doing it the fun way, we have under 35 active players and are so close, we are asking for help forom players that haven't bought the top prize to come join just for this last push Simples!

58 to go come join us ;-) 635-693-388

Post Count
    Well, its more of a syndicate reqruitment issue, isnt it?
    Johndoe - 573 295 377
    Wrr - 464 404 532

45th ranked team. All bonuses maxed. No contributions needed. Interested? Can you score 50k ip points plus you have good stats? Then get in touch.

Post Count
    Agreed, these kind of topics should be in syndicate recruitment, if anything. They've been flooding the board for days now. "We need more people to help us complete the SLTQ" is literally identical in my mind to "we need more people who can score good IP." Same discussion about leeches, same discussion about how unfair it is that others dump gold, etc.

Banned
    Post Count
    Ahh now y'all have made me feel bad

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It's alright for yous in top syndicates feeding off others
    Sorry, what?
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Yeah since you can get the prize you don't need help, this prize is really good and would leave so many groups behind if they didn't get it, that's why people are begging.. Is anyone asking too much really?
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm in a top 400 syndicate and we completed the sltq, we only really had 50 active members but done it with 20 hours spare, we needed no help from others and little gold was used? If u have a full syndicate then their should of been no problem finishing it,
    Organisation and communication was the key to this event, but looks like alot of syndicates couldn't manage this and just pleased for help from others
    So gree please lock syndicates next time round

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Yeah since you can get the prize you don't need help, this prize is really good and would leave so many groups behind if they didn't get it, that's why people are begging.. Is anyone asking too much really?
    Should we also be sending out $10k to everyone so they can top tier, so as to not be left behind by missing out on the bonus prize?

The teams that achieve this don't have any advantage over teams that don't - everyone has the option to play the same way as anyone else is playing.

That said, I've helped a lot of teams. I have no problem helping people. I do have a people acting entitled to have others give them prizes.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    I'm just saying this prize is big and everyone wants it and they can't really buy so much gold for it.. And asking for help won't hurt anyone either. If you can spend a million dollars on a game, good for you, some of us can't..
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Lurker
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Gazzman_razzman;962502]I'm in a top 400 syndicate and we completed the sltq, we only really had 50 active members but done it with 20 hours spare, we needed no help from others and little gold was used? If u have a full syndicate then their should of been no problem finishing it,

We are doing level 20/20 - Lemonade cake syndicate recruit new members to join and get the grand prize. Feel free to join and share our big prize. Our code: 351 650 358 or pm me: 222 058 526

Post Count
    For me its the same as asking "can i get a free ride in FC for one war, because i dont have the time nor the money to be in the top". The price for being top 3 next war is better than the top price in this SLTQ.
    Johndoe - 573 295 377
    Wrr - 464 404 532

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reras View Post
    For me its the same as asking "can i get a free ride in FC for one war, because i dont have the time nor the money to be in the top". The price for being top 3 next war is better than the top price in this SLTQ.
    Yes but the price for being in the top 3 is 8 vaults each you numpty
    Look for me in game pal I have top25 prizes!
    I ain't after no free ride, I've paid my way through this GAME!
    Now I am playing with rl friends looking to end this quest on a high and give our members something af a TOP 3 as you say prize, we have 38 members and to get where we are now shows balls and commitment for the love of the game!
    Be careful and watch you don't hurt yourself falling off your high horse ;-)

Banned
    Post Count
    As someone else said, the issue is that these 'requests' are in the wrong forum. It should be kept to the recruitment page. The reasons why any one group is asking for help is their own affair. Shouldn't mean the main page gets subjected to it no matter how desperate a syndicate is.

Hopefully with A&F back there will be better moderation for the next SLTQ.

On a side note. I didn't realize how many people have a ridiculous sense of entitlement.
    In one thread someone was throwing a fundraiser for their syndicate and wanted donations while offering absolutely nothing in return. Who does that?