Sirious or other gree person read and pm me please serious issue here.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Sirious or other gree person read and pm me please serious issue here.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Sirious or other gree person read and pm me please serious issue here.

My guilds biggest gem spender and highest point scorer missed out on the final raid boss guild quest prize because of a game issue and will now quit the game as gree customer service have not listened and closed his case without giving him the unit. This is what happened:

As we were about to start the level 30 quest, our guild member number was one below full capacity, we tried to work out who was missing but couldn't, upon counting the members in th guild we found that capacity was full so it was just another game error/bug. However even though our highest point scorer fought and SPENT GEMS in the final battle he was not rewarded with the final prize. I checked the leaderboard for that final battle and he was on there. So despite him sending a fortune on gems to help us complete this event he has no prize and Gree customer supports actions wil lose this great customer/player.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The number was one lower than normal, and the rewards are missing for only one person. Seems to be linked.
    Waiting for an hour to collect from a level 9 manor when you have enough gold to upgrade it? Wait, and you will never get it upgraded.
    Ally Code: 243347166
    Guild: The Golden Horde

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes he's pretty much told them the issue and sent pics of the leader board for the final battle which shows his name so you'd think this would be a no brainer. He bought a a lot of gems and spent a lot of them and so far has been denied his earnt reward. Do they not want his future purchases?

Lurker
    Post Count
    They're doing the same to me with the Daleth unit, even with screenshots proving I was in guild and CP scores....good luck getting his unit, I hope you a better turnout than they've given me so far

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So players spend money under the assumption that this will lead to them getting this unit and if due to the error of grees systems they don't then they need to be provided with the unit or all gems spent to get it refunded otherwise this is a case for trading standards.

Post Count
    I could certainly understand why Gree would be reluctant to rectify a case like this without going through standard procedures if we were talking about physical goods like an iphone or ipad that was lost while shipping. But it makes no sense to me at all that support cant exercise good judgement and just hand these units over - its just bits and bytes that has no cost attached. The time spent on discussing this with a customer could have been better spent fixing the issue at hand. Seriously Gree, you can do better !

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thaks for ignoring this thread Gree I see that you respond on others but avoid this one. Update: the player affected by this gree bug used his last 2 mountains in the war and has now quit the game as Gree never gave him the unit that he spent a lot of gems to earn. So gree you have lost another big spending customer.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Did he exit the guild before the last level was completed? He could have helped with hits and gem spent like crazy but if he left prior to the last boss dying he would have missed out. That is the only thing I can think that would make sense.

Death shall come riding on the many wings of a Murder of Crows

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No he didn't leave. It's definately due to the fact that our guild was showing 1 less member before the battle than was actually in it. This is definately a Gree bug the player was not at fault. His name appeared in the rankings for the battle which is what triggers receiving the prize. I don't blame the guy for quitting the game he was top scorer in the event for us and the only one not to receive the prize.

Post Count
    Sorry, but you are confusing a forum moderator with a customer service / help support person. Your case already closed by customer service, sorry they can't help you it seems. And you think Sirius lose sleep because you threatened big spender will quit the game? Some people need to get real.
    Nobody is safe

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Get real? I've seen cj54 offer help just recently. These guys are more than just forum moderators. If I worked for gree I would care If I was seeing many customers leave because of poor customer service.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You do realize you are talking about a companies who's favourite response to customer problems with heir product is, we are sorry you experienced that so we are looking into it. Unfortunately I can not do anything to help you out

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes I realise this, from this example I can see why so many people are leaving the game. The good news is iTunes have better customer service.