FUN is "official and legit" 60 Members guild!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FUN is "official and legit" 60 Members guild!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Cool FUN is "official and legit" 60 Members guild!

Dear Kingdom Age Forum Fellows,

FUN(Forum United Nation) completed the last guild member increasing as of today.
    We are "official and legit" 60 members guild!

In this auspicious occasion, we would like to thanks all of our contributors donation from every members and officers in FUN who push this happen and all other overvault players and uncollect building donate to us on behalf of our FUN members.

We thanks for your donation and dedication!

Please have FUN as your courtesy guest opponents in this coming weekend battle and have FUN!

Lance

PS. Don't send me pm about join FUN. I'm not the officer nor the HR.

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by finallyfree View Post

FUN(Forum United Nation) completed the last guild member increasing as of today.

In this auspicious occasion, we would like to thanks all of our contributors donation from every members and officers in FUN who push this happen and all other overvault players and uncollect building donate to us on behalf of our FUN members.

We thanks for your donation and dedication!

Please have FUN as your courtesy guest opponents in this coming weekend battle and have FUN!

Lance

PS. Don't send me pm about join FUN. I'm not the officer nor the HR.
    Congratulations!!!! That's is an incredible accomplishment. Now there is going to need to be another FUN inspired LTQ like... "Help FUN defeat the pesky Debt Collector before he escapes!" along with " Collect all 9 FUN refugees and earn the mighty Debt Collector". The Debt collector includes a 25% Raid Bonus and a 75% Building Income Bonus!
    Last edited by Dirt road Joe; 09-03-2013 at 10:11 PM.
    Matthew 7:3-5

Post Count
    They will need those extra members for this war , it will be shall we say enlightning for the better part, but congrats on the milestone ! Great effort by all, and i will see most of you on the battle feild and good luck

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    FUN = first legitimate 60 member guild. Very nice indeed!

2.25 Billion gold....WOW

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    They will need those extra members for this war , it will be shall we say enlightning for the better part, but congrats on the milestone ! Great effort by all, and i will see most of you on the battle feild and good luck
    You think you are ending their run?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    You think you are ending their run?
    Most know me and know what i can do, i have seen a lot of people go through the doors at FUN and hardly any complaints in what they got in returned, I was offered by The1nONLY in its inception but declined, it comes down to i like my bank balance , but evryone is different , FUN have some Big stat players closer to 9M now and would dwarf most of us, you get out what you put in 2.25 Billion hope they get it all

Banned
    Post Count
    Those are some crazy stats. And congrats to FUN for achieving such a huge accomplishment.
    If you guys manage to score over 35mill, I can only imagine now the capabilities....
    Are u guys aiming for 60 mill during this war?

Consistent Contributor travelingsalesman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Grats guys, lots of good players you have on the team helping out, enjoy the extra leg room!

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Congrats! Makes me wonder, are you the only official and legit 60 members guild...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Congrats on you big achievement!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks all for congratulations, It's a great accomplish when our officers drive everyone "go raided and put in FUN vault now" and all the officers are great example. I salute you all here!

As for the question other 60 members guild, I have no comment!
    For Conquest Point, really don't know, we just have FUN and we will continue doing so!

Lance

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    As for the question other 60 members guild, I have no comment!

Lance
    You must be a politician! Nobody answer the question like that. LOL

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by alizainal View Post
    You must be a politician! Nobody answer that question like that. LOL
    Shhh, don't say like that. It will be another rumor "oh! FUN has politician and use KA as money laundering machine through game to support their top!!"

Lurker
    Post Count
    Congratulations you guys. An accomplishment that I calculated would take us 2.5 years to complete!

Now that you don't need the gold, how about move to some of the other Top 10 guilds and drop off gold between the Tourneys? Kind of a waste to let it just sit in your guild vault.

Kingdom Strike Force 895670907

Banned
    Post Count
    Ratma my old friend... Yes it's a great accomplishment to have been the first legit guild to do it. The thanks extends to all individuals who have at one time or another been apart of FUN. Whether or not you've been with us for one, two or every war, we appreciate your individual contributions to FUN. Teamwork is the key, and all those who have been apart of FUN have experienced that with us. It's truly been an honour to have been apart of such a great bunch of people. To achieve this recent task together has been something that we set out to do since the whole debacle from the beginning of guild wars.

Those of us who have been around for long enough know that 60 member guilds existed within the first week of guilds becoming available. We all know that they hacked gold for those guilds. I did care how they did it, what excuse they have we know it was not completed legitimately. We all spoke up about it but GREE turned a blind eye and went further claiming that some were legit when others were in question.

Some where honest and acknowledged it to be the case. Even though some of the new founders/leaders mentioned that individuals who were not in control of the guild put the money in there and we're then told to leave once they were discovered. It doesn't make the process right!

The KA community accepted it though as we has no choice. GREE refused to act upon it all, even stating that 'some' were legit and some were not.

So, although the past 'hacked gold to unlock all bonuses' issue is in the past... it's great to have worked hard over many months, days, hours, with the many amazing individuals who have given their time and resources to achieve what is essentially the current omega target in the guild concept. Thank you

What excites us most is we can welcome two more individuals to join us at the top. FUNs always been about rewarding the best with the top rewards, nothing more. Whether or not you've been there for one or all, 99% of any member who've been in FUN have always enjoyed their time with us and we have enjoyed every moment with them. In the end it's all about having FUN!😎👍