Banked money but still shows unbanked cash

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Banked money but still shows unbanked cash

Post Count

Banked money but still shows unbanked cash

Two goodies ..

1. I rob a building, the cash pops up and drops on the ground with respect but the robbed cash shows collected. as i go robbing different buildings, the money keeps getting collected automatically even though the cash icon is still on the ground. and when i shake my phone to pickup all of the cash icons, nothing changes in the collected money.

2. I bank the cash and it shows that the cash is in my bank. but still, half of it shows unbanked. for eg., i just robbed someone for about 19 mil and then i banked the cash but about 9.5 mil still shows unbanked. i can't do anything with this unbanked cash, can't buy stuff, can't spend it on buying builds or upgrade builds.

just some bugs, thought i'd post and see if anyone else has similar issues with the game .. i've logged a support ticket on this issue .. hope gree fixes it sooner ..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    Two goodies ..

1. I rob a building, the cash pops up and drops on the ground with respect but the robbed cash shows collected. as i go robbing different buildings, the money keeps getting collected automatically even though the cash icon is still on the ground. and when i shake my phone to pickup all of the cash icons, nothing changes in the collected money.

2. I bank the cash and it shows that the cash is in my bank. but still, half of it shows unbanked. for eg., i just robbed someone for about 19 mil and then i banked the cash but about 9.5 mil still shows unbanked. i can't do anything with this unbanked cash, can't buy stuff, can't spend it on buying builds or upgrade builds.

just some bugs, thought i'd post and see if anyone else has similar issues with the game .. i've logged a support ticket on this issue .. hope gree fixes it sooner ..
    OMG, you can shake your phone and collect money!!
    I just tried that and it worked! AWESOME
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Money has been auto-collecting for about 4 months now.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    1.) Players on android cannot deposit all cash into their banks.

At least for this, it appears that robs are giving you double the amount, and then when you bank it, it gives you the correct amount. Not sure when it will be fixed, but at least know that you're getting the intended amount.
    They're aware

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    Money has been auto-collecting for about 4 months now.
    Not on Droid. That just started over the weekend.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Banned
    Post Count
    Yep... Android's on the same page as iOS, now. And for the first time since syndicates, a miracle happened; ALL stats are the same on all profile views from both iOS and Android. The newest Android update has seemed to fix the problem with cash being counted when dropped and being counted a second time when being picked up.

Now, hopefully, they change all the profile inventory views to be like the Android Syndicate Member view where items are all sorted by date/time received for the first time... no more hunting through inventory looking for that newest item, just scroll to the bottom.

Thank you, GREE! For the first time in a while I don't feel like I've been throwing my money into a bottomless pit!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Android Syndicate Member view where items are all sorted by date/time received for the first time
    I may have just had... a moment.

Yes. This. Now.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    OMG, you can shake your phone and collect money!!
    I just tried that and it worked! AWESOME
    u seriously didn't know? can't imagine picking up cash by tapping on images over and again, so boring lol

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    u seriously didn't know? can't imagine picking up cash by tapping on images over and again, so boring lol
    Wish it were possible to collect like that too, especially in these days of walking through tar to get around your hood if you have decorations
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Wish it were possible to collect like that too, especially in these days of walking through tar to get around your hood if you have decorations
    Heh, I've almost gotten good enough with the work around that I can collect as fast as before. Practice makes perfect...
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    fixed the double count of cash but still counts cash as soon as you get it cannot let it lay around and collect all at once. on android anyway