SLTQ HELP NEEDED... Level 19/20

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: SLTQ HELP NEEDED... Level 19/20

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

SLTQ HELP NEEDED... Level 19/20

We just started level 19 have 5 completed. We need help to finish. We only have 38 members so we have spots to open. You pay for spot to be opened and help us try and finish. You don't have to stay in syndicate after but are welcome to if you would like... lets help each other get this great prize. If you are interested pm me. May work out a free offer based off performance for a gold uuser that wants to help cruise through this. Thanks all

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    AUCTION AUCTION, AUCTION WE also have two spots for auction

Our syn has two spots for LVL 20 prizes , please let us know if u r willing to pay with CC Cash. the best offers will be accepted .

please send frind request to :
    718-401061
    or
    to be my mafia then we can talk about the cash

oue syn number :

HURRY it will be done soon today

Lurker
    Post Count
    Our syndicate is 125/200 with 1 spot left. We are looking for a person willing to join us on a last push for the last price. You may stay in the syndicate after the event (213 last war)
    We expect ATLEAST 6 full task to be comlpeted by you.

Send a priv msg

PS:sorry for hijacking the thread, cant start threads yet.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We have hit 30/80 on level 19. Anyone any offers to help us finish let me know. Mainly need help with 20 think we can finish 19 with the help we've got so far.

Lurker
    Post Count

im interested

Quote Originally Posted by Hardek View Post
    Our syndicate is 125/200 with 1 spot left. We are looking for a person willing to join us on a last push for the last price. You may stay in the syndicate after the event (213 last war)
    We expect ATLEAST 6 full task to be comlpeted by you.

Send a priv msg

PS:sorry for hijacking the thread, cant start threads yet.
    im interested. i can do the 6 full tasks for you pm me 948 321 749

Lurker
    Post Count

Need help! 20/20 quest

Quote Originally Posted by zeus6666 View Post
    im interested. i can do the 6 full tasks for you pm me 948 321 749
    We are at 20/20 quest. All are very active and eager to get the grand prize. Need some more active players join to help.
    Our code:351 650 358 or pm me 222 058 526 thanks!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    19 away from finishing level 19 come help us make the final push for level 20 with only hours left

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We have hit level 20 with some help... Anyone willing to help finish this off... we will open the spots in the syndicate

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Your syndicate not going to make it. Come over and help us finish we 5/100 88/200 on level 20... We aren't going to ask for huge donation for the spot just help us finish. Heck we will even pay to open the spots in the syndicate... we are only at 38 now so we have plenty of room to get this done.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Man this Sweet Vengeance gun feels good in my inventory.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hey guys. I really hope that you are gonna make it! But if not, you may want to give it a try in our syndicate. If so, you can PM me and I'll arrange it!

We are at Level 20, 80/100 hits and 185/200 items (due to some mergers). 10+ free spots! We will not kick anybody out even if you don't help to accomplish the goal, but we still help is needed as IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE that we won't finish the event within the next three yours, if you don't help us actively get that last 20 hits in.

The next 3 hours, I will be in this forum and in CC the whole time

Best regards,
    Tom @ "Make It Nasty"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    17/100 and 92/200 come join the fun help us finish and get the prize also free spots

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Anyone need help finishing we arent going to make it and would like to share our items... have some members with 4 or 5 loot items for 20 and can make a hit before time runs out me know