37% completion of 20/20 - get your first, or second Sweet Vengeance Gun and Bonus Now - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 37% completion of 20/20 - get your first, or second Sweet Vengeance Gun and Bonus Now

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MINDBO View Post
    I'm not trying to be your friend Mack, ive got plenty of friends, this is business and if you want someone to hold your hand and tell you that you don't look fat in those jeans then you should keep on moving on, i'm not the guy to do that for you.

this is a straight business offering, not some social media please like and add me on facebook contest.

and when bullies start talking their mess then things get unpleasant, go search for double rainbow and cuddly videos on youtube and find unlimited pleasant-ness for several lifetimes. I wish you joy and happiness, but thats not what this thread is about.

we only need 1-3 more people and this event will be wrapped up shortly. PM me and lets get more powerful together.

-MINDBO
    This is what I mean. 20% of what you're saying is about the game and the other 80% is the fluff of you trying to seem clever. You're not clever or original if you were you would have thought of this on day one when it was a seller's market. Not when there's 20 other threads exactly like this one. But I digress. my only point is, you need something. you'll probably get what you need easier without insulting people.

Banned
    Post Count
    Don't fool yourselves, if your syndicate is at stage 20 now, they most like will use that energy recovery glitch that works in poor reception areas or if you forcefully disconnect with the right timing or they're pumping gold.

Having Vengeances not match up with the defeat count is one indication for that I believe.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    do you have a screenshot of the dude with the two guns?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

AUCTION AUCTION, AUCTION WE also have two spots for auction

AUCTION AUCTION, AUCTION WE also have two spots for auction

Our syn has two spots for LVL 20 prizes , please let us know if u r willing to pay with CC Cash. the best offers will be accepted .

please send frind request to :
    718-401061
    or
    to be my mafia then we can talk about the cash

our syn number :

HURRY it will be done soon today

Banned
    Post Count
    Maybe my math is off here but this doesn't seem right:

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i'm in the #2 guild in Kingdom age, before that I was in the top 10 and have come across several people that jumped from guild to guild earning double/triple the event prizes... has GREE plugged that hole/glitch? I dont know and there is only one way to test it and you better believe that several people here are or have tested it already

the second gun is a "wild card" but the 95% of syndicate members not even close to getting their first gun can always come drop a little less then a vault of gold with us and get a unit that would otherwise cost 12+ vaults of gold to achieve in the in game store.

you do the math, its simple, a little bit of money and gold = a huge boost in atk/def stats.

so if someone is robbing you daily, get this bonus and leave him dealing with way more loses then is worth it to attack you anymore.

20 wins against Don Genova = less then 1,200 gold

PM me to lock in your new weapon.

-MINDBO

Quote Originally Posted by InglouriousBastard View Post
    do you have a screenshot of the dude with the two guns?
    Modern War: mini level 70, $3,688,xxx IPH, 350+ allies, 2,259,xxx A / 2,893,xxx D

Crime City: mini level 95, $6,871,xxx IPH, 500+ allies, 6,592,xxx A / 6,683,xxx D

Kingdom Age: mini level 51, $17,xxx IPH, 500+ allies, 2,898,xxx A / 2,973,xxx D

Post Count
    here it is real simple for you ratpack...

make 55 of our syndicate members stronger while also allowing 4-6 other people also get stronger that we may or may not even see in battle one time...

this weapon will only be owned by the top 5% or less of syndicates, so I don't allow myself to live in place where inaction is the order of the day... go out, get this weapon even if it means a few "enemies" also get it by helping you out.

also the enemy of my enemy now has the opportunity to become my friend and earn a powerful 16k/14k unit with 25% gun bonus

just commit to kill Don Genova a minimum of 20 times and we will let you share in the glory of this magnificent weapon.

PM me now to join in.
    -MINDBO
    Im glade our 2 syndications got the weapon....No need to help u....all my friends got it.

I think your 5% is way wrong.....just saying

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    in our world there is the top 1% that will never want for anything (that money and influence can buy)

then there's the top 4% very well to do but trying to become a 1%er

then there's 95% of the world living pay check to paycheck, on credit cards or are dead broke and homeless
    im not going to divide the 95% further because at the top of that ladder the best case scenario is they live pay check to paycheck and hoping a rich 1%er or 4%er dies and wills them money.

and mine isnt a "feeling" something im "just saying" these are based off billions of people who have lived and died on this planet and represent the "average" experience as it pertains to economics.

maybe GREE will post stats on how many syndicates earned this bonus, those would intrigue me...

as with everything in life, there are no hard and fast rules that apply to everything all the time, however given enough time and data the averages usually prevail and are rather constant in most things.

glad you got your bonus already, we will be joining you shortly.

we are at 82/100 82/200 on the final crime lord, help us defeat him and earn the Sweet Vengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by ratpack499 View Post
    Im glade our 2 syndications got the weapon....No need to help u....all my friends got it.

I think your 5% is way wrong.....just saying
    Last edited by MINDBO; 09-03-2013 at 01:03 PM.
    Modern War: mini level 70, $3,688,xxx IPH, 350+ allies, 2,259,xxx A / 2,893,xxx D

Crime City: mini level 95, $6,871,xxx IPH, 500+ allies, 6,592,xxx A / 6,683,xxx D

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    i'm in the #2 guild in Kingdom age, before that I was in the top 10 and have come across several people that jumped from guild to guild earning double/triple the event prizes... has GREE plugged that hole/glitch? I dont know and there is only one way to test it and you better believe that several people here are or have tested it already

the second gun is a "wild card" but the 95% of syndicate members not even close to getting their first gun can always come drop a little less then a vault of gold with us and get a unit that would otherwise cost 12+ vaults of gold to achieve in the in game store.

you do the math, its simple, a little bit of money and gold = a huge boost in atk/def stats.

so if someone is robbing you daily, get this bonus and leave him dealing with way more loses then is worth it to attack you anymore.

20 wins against Don Genova = less then 1,200 gold

PM me to lock in your new weapon.

-MINDBO
    You can't move to another syn and collect event prizes that syn earned before you arrived. Likewise, there are several people here who've done the event through more than once and they say you can not win two Vengeance Guns. So the wild card goes out the window.

Given the number of threads here from syndicates offering slots for large quantities of Gree dollars, and in some cases not even asking for active participation you might find it hard to find people willing to drop most of a vault for you. Best of luck in completing though.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    well regardless if the second gun loophole/glitch isnt working here in CC, the first gun reward earned with our syndicate is still very much available.

all we ask is that you defeat the crime lord Don Genova 20 times minimum at a cost of 1,200 gold or less (dependent on how much energy you have built up right now)

I know there are tens of thousands of crime city players in syndicates that will not have this weapon (more like hundreds of thousands), dont be found being one of them, spend a few bucks on your game now and it will pay for itself long term in your game.

PM me to get going
    -MINDBO

Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    You can't move to another syn and collect event prizes that syn earned before you arrived. Likewise, there are several people here who've done the event through more than once and they say you can not win two Vengeance Guns. So the wild card goes out the window.

Given the number of threads here from syndicates offering slots for large quantities of Gree dollars, and in some cases not even asking for active participation you might find it hard to find people willing to drop most of a vault for you. Best of luck in completing though.
    Last edited by MINDBO; 09-03-2013 at 01:21 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Dont pay vaults of gold.
    Our syndicate is 125/200 with 1 spot left. We are looking for a person willing to join us on a last push for the last price. You may stay in the syndicate after the event (213 last war)
    We expect ATLEAST 6 full task to be comlpeted by you.

Send a priv msg

PS:sorry for hijacking the thread, cant start threads yet.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's really simple, the people willing to spend a vault of gold are already in a syndicate who have completed the prizes. Not to mention you could have paid a billion to butt flutter or 300 mil to other syndicates across the game.
    Proud owner of the rpg crate

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This simply is not true, it might "feel true" but in reality is not true.

many people spend 1,000+ gold at every battle and are in top 400 - top 1000 syndicates
    and those gold spenders in those syndicates deserve to get this weapon and help raise
    their syndicate to even higher levels.

no unreasonable offer of kills on Don Genova will be turned away

PM me how many times you will kill D.G. and you might make the cut.

ALSO, people keep assuming our syndicate should "man up" and raise/spend all the money ourselves... LOL

we've got open spots and if others less fortunate are loyal to a syndicate not even close to the prize but want it, this is a great opportunity to contribute with us, stick around until the prize is awarded and then head back to your real home on these servers.

of course if you want to stay with us after this event and enjoy top 150 easily while we go back after top 100 again, then you and your best mates are welcome to stay and fight with us.

this is a simple you scratch our back a little and we massage your entire body with a big prize. Basically Ayn Rand would not like me for doing this, but everyone else in here taking issue is just a big ole baby for making a fuss about a very simple transaction.

our syndicate is trucking along and this prize will be earned regardless of any more participants joining in on the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Back hand emus View Post
    It's really simple, the people willing to spend a vault of gold are already in a syndicate who have completed the prizes. Not to mention you could have paid a billion to butt flutter or 300 mil to other syndicates across the game.
    Last edited by MINDBO; 09-03-2013 at 01:43 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't think you'd know "true" if it smacked you upside the head. Spouting off random percentages of how many syndicates finished this is absurd as you really have no idea. Like my economics professor always said, there's three types of lies in this world: lies, damn lies, and statistics.
    Proud owner of the rpg crate

Banned
    Post Count
    On 17/20 looking for someone to just jump to our syndicate to help us finish it, u dont need to hit anything, just need tue weapons