37% completion of 20/20 - get your first, or second Sweet Vengeance Gun and Bonus Now

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 37% completion of 20/20 - get your first, or second Sweet Vengeance Gun and Bonus Now

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Post 37% completion of 20/20 - get your first, or second Sweet Vengeance Gun and Bonus Now

App Addicts United is looking for up to 6 people to drop one vault of gold on the last boss so that we may all share in the glory of this powerful weapon.

if 3 people drop 2 vaults that's all we need, or we can share with up to 6 others willing to drop 1 vault each.

if needed we can take up to 8 people from one syndicate that really wants to power up and y'all can share the gold spending as you see fit..

We understand some syndicates will never get this close to the finish line, so get your 3-8 strongest and most addicted gold spenders to our syndicate to collect this limited time awesomeness.

PM me and lets get this thing won tonight.

-MINDBO
    Modern War: mini level 70, $3,688,xxx IPH, 350+ allies, 2,259,xxx A / 2,893,xxx D

Crime City: mini level 95, $6,871,xxx IPH, 500+ allies, 6,592,xxx A / 6,683,xxx D

Kingdom Age: mini level 51, $17,xxx IPH, 500+ allies, 2,898,xxx A / 2,973,xxx D

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    only 5 vaults of gold now required to beat this crime lord and acquire
    Sweet Vengeance 16,000 Atk 14,000 Def + 25% more Gun Attack

up to 8 people can be join the elite that have already earned this weapon.
    Modern War: mini level 70, $3,688,xxx IPH, 350+ allies, 2,259,xxx A / 2,893,xxx D

Crime City: mini level 95, $6,871,xxx IPH, 500+ allies, 6,592,xxx A / 6,683,xxx D

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You can't win the weapon twice.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    lol

this thread might take the prize for worst thread of 2013.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Banned
    Post Count
    disgusting ....why don't you empty Your pockets?....instead of trying to scam gullible players....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Isn't it curious that people from the top syndicates keep crapping all over these threads.

they've all already earned this weapon and bonus, no doubt the same day the event went live and now they crap all over us "small guys" trying to earn a decent weapon in the game.

go have fun playing with your weapon Indian Nation and stop BULLYING the smaller players trying to carve out a decent experience in this game through hard work and hustle...

maybe your mommy and daddy's black cards allow you to play in an unlimited fashion but some people HUSTLE and put in effort to make things happen.

maybe you've been over privileged for so long that you cant even remember the hustle you had to go through, if that's the case I take sincere pity on you all and if you just like Bullying people then I hope you try to bully me in real life, I'll knock you the $%$# Out!

Also we've had 2 takers and the spots are already decreasing and the prize is arriving sooner then expected, so act quickly before we are all filled up and Indian Nation can bully around this thread after the event is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Butt Futter View Post
    lol

this thread might take the prize for worst thread of 2013.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    lol

It's too bad I went to 2 other syndciates to help them get their weapons too.

It's a shame you're too stupid to realize what you're asking people to do.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    its quite simple.

if your syndicate isnt spending money like you are then come join our syndicate thats in the redzone about to score and come earn yourself a superbowl ring with us then leave and go back to your original syndicate even stronger then you were.

its simple, stop over complicating the mundane.

and as you can see this Indian Nation representative has resorted to name calling, so blatant bullying. youre a pathetic human being sir and your attempts to bully me will always fail, you are a creeper, a troll and a worthless internet stalker.

go get busy Catfishing someone from eharmony and pretend you have a life.
    Last edited by MINDBO; 09-03-2013 at 10:47 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    ......you are just delusional....period....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    its hard to believe you're so naive... not every syndicate is organized enough to get as far as we have, I'd say 95% wont even come as far as we have...

it only makes sense that the 1 -3 gold spenders in another, less organized syndicate, would want to join us, get the prize and then return home more powerful and happy then they are..

people like you spreading ignorance on this thread are a waste of space and precious earth resources, go back to playing candy crush, a game you can actually understand and figure out and leave strategy to us initiated folks.

Banned
    Post Count
    It isn't that what you say doesn't make sense...it does. but overall you're unpleasant.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm not trying to be your friend Mack, ive got plenty of friends, this is business and if you want someone to hold your hand and tell you that you don't look fat in those jeans then you should keep on moving on, i'm not the guy to do that for you.

this is a straight business offering, not some social media please like and add me on facebook contest.

and when bullies start talking their mess then things get unpleasant, go search for double rainbow and cuddly videos on youtube and find unlimited pleasant-ness for several lifetimes. I wish you joy and happiness, but thats not what this thread is about.

we only need 1-3 more people and this event will be wrapped up shortly. PM me and lets get more powerful together.

-MINDBO

Quote Originally Posted by Mack The Knife View Post
    It isn't that what you say doesn't make sense...it does. but overall you're unpleasant.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Friendly bump

Post Count
    why would anyone possible make there rivals stronger

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    here it is real simple for you ratpack...

make 55 of our syndicate members stronger while also allowing 4-6 other people also get stronger that we may or may not even see in battle one time...

this weapon will only be owned by the top 5% or less of syndicates, so I don't allow myself to live in place where inaction is the order of the day... go out, get this weapon even if it means a few "enemies" also get it by helping you out.

also the enemy of my enemy now has the opportunity to become my friend and earn a powerful 16k/14k unit with 25% gun bonus

just commit to kill Don Genova a minimum of 20 times and we will let you share in the glory of this magnificent weapon.

PM me now to join in.
    -MINDBO

Quote Originally Posted by ratpack499 View Post
    why would anyone possible make there rivals stronger