Intel share

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intel share

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Intel share

Dead sword guild is interested in joining or creating an intel co op for teams in the top 400 to 750. If we can get enough teams together on this, it would take away te need of scouting after the first day of battle and cut out uneeded losses. Pm me or hit me on kakoa. My id is 43pow
    cc Sativa Trooper 968-550-006 att-360k def 390k lv101
    cc Sativa Warlord 709-188-017 att-250k Def 285k lvl 51

Sativa Trooper-Leader of The Commision syndicate 33rd place midtown, 16th in market plaza, 31st packer heights, 13th china town,18th docks rampage,48th red light district,26th monument park
    Rest in Peace_Michael (TCM)INDICA420

Post Count
    I'm sorry to sound a little negative on this but first thing I thought was why only guilds between 400-750? Then I thought if you get everyone's stats for your battles doesn't that take away the purpose of the wars in the first place?? Sure, have a few guild allies but everybody sharing?? Take away the need for scouting and that takes away half the fun of it all! Just my opinion but........
    ALWAYS RECRUITING PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

KINGDOM AGE - The People's Front of Judea - Guild invite code:- 337598906
    War rankings:- none of your business
    Contact me in game:- Shluggy 844-438-529

LEGENDS AT WAR - Red Dawn Elite - Guild invite code:- 531659486
    War rankings:- top something or other
    Contact me in game:- Castiel 507-004-554

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm just carrying over what has been a great tool in cc. It works and yes, other syns gain from it also but it works

Sativa Trooper-Leader of The Commision syndicate 33rd place midtown, 16th in market plaza, 31st packer heights, 13th china town,18th docks rampage,48th red light district,26th monument park

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I chose guilds in that spot because that's the placement area my guild is in.....and it's not everybody sharing. A handful of guilds would benefit from it.
    Last edited by twisted 1; 08-31-2013 at 03:59 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shluggy View Post
    I'm sorry to sound a little negative on this but first thing I thought was why only guilds between 400-750? Then I thought if you get everyone's stats for your battles doesn't that take away the purpose of the wars in the first place?? Sure, have a few guild allies but everybody sharing?? Take away the need for scouting and that takes away half the fun of it all! Just my opinion but........
    I agree with you on removing scouting removes some of the FUN. That said, there are a number of guilds in the top 50 that participate in intel sharing. There are at least two groups that each have a good number of guilds sharing data.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would agree with a little lost fun, but isn't it more fun as a free player in a lower ranked syn to be able to get points? My cc syns definitely have alot more fun this way.

Consistent Contributor Jerusalem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shluggy View Post
    My thoughts, exactly. But to each his own. It will, however, lead to more victories - since all those guilds in that tier aren't likely to cooperate, thereby serving those who do.
    Last edited by Jerusalem; 08-31-2013 at 08:44 AM.
    Dragon Warriors | Fun in Black
    [

Post Count
    At the risk of being the only one standing on this opinion, I'll say it anyways:
    I don't believe in it. To further that thought, I don't believe in all the guild 'swapping' either.
    IMHO: its cost the game of guild value and teamwork. No longer are you and your team competing against other guilds, it's become all about moving so and so from here to there and that one from there to here.

Very sad in my opinion.

Along with my RL time constraints, this was a leading reason I stepped down as a founder of a top 25 guild. I saw this becoming something that will grow out of control and don't wish to be a part of it. To each there own and for those that play this game, whether free or $, each has the right to decide for themselves how they want to play it. I chose to back away and soon may all together leave.

Whether you agree or disagree, it's my opinion and not a debate.

I have a great respect for many players in this game and in this forum that are swapping, but we don't have to agree on everything.
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Several thoughts:

If others want to do it, why try to stop it or put it down? Go for it.

Lower guilds (200-1250) don't always have gem players available to do scouting. Much easier if you can reference someone else's ready-to-go list.

Why not start a thread on this forum *during* battle and update it yourselves.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    There are thousands of people playing. How are you going to be able to upload everyone?
    Waiting for an hour to collect from a level 9 manor when you have enough gold to upgrade it? Wait, and you will never get it upgraded.
    Ally Code: 243347166
    Guild: The Golden Horde

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spydrax View Post
    Whether you agree or disagree, it's my opinion and not a debate.
    Interesting perspective on comments like this.

“I’m sure you’ve heard the expression ‘everyone is entitled to their opinion.’ Perhaps you’ve even said it yourself, maybe to head off an argument or bring one to a close. Well, ... you are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”

A bit harsh? Perhaps, but philosophy teachers owe it to our students to teach them how to construct and defend an argument – and to recognize when a belief has become indefensible.

The problem with “I’m entitled to my opinion” is that, all too often, it’s used to shelter beliefs that should have been abandoned. It becomes shorthand for “I can say or think whatever I like” – and by extension, continuing to argue is somehow disrespectful. And this attitude feeds, I suggest, into the false equivalence between experts and non-experts that is an increasingly pernicious feature of our public discourse.
    If “Everyone’s entitled to their opinion” just means no-one has the right to stop people thinking and saying whatever they want, then the statement is true, but fairly trivial. No one can stop you saying that vaccines cause autism, no matter how many times that claim has been disproven.

But if ‘entitled to an opinion’ means ‘entitled to have your views treated as serious candidates for the truth’ then it’s pretty clearly false. And this too is a distinction that tends to get blurred.
    Just sayin'

Post Count
    Back on topic... sharing intel on the top 50 guilds may be useful because during the wars we fight each other pretty regularly (to often for my liking, but that's another issue). I imagine in the 400-750 range you could easily go the entire war and not hit the same team twice. So sharing intel would be a huge task and ultimately the chance of having intel on a guild you are about to fight will be lower. Also, we find that carrying over intel from one war to the next is, at best, only a guide to the relative strengths of the individuals. Everyone's stats get a bump in between wars... just how much can vary by quite a lot, so there's still a large element of chance/risk and a place for scouting.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spydrax View Post
    At the risk of being the only one standing on this opinion, I'll say it anyways:
    I don't believe in all the guild 'swapping' either. IMHO: its cost the game of guild value and teamwork. No longer are you and your team competing against other guilds, it's become all about moving so and so from here to there and that one from there to here.

Very sad in my opinion.

I have a great respect for many players in this game and in this forum that are swapping, but we don't have to agree on everything.
    IMHO, I disagree with this part. During guild wars you battle against other guilds, for the guild quests/events, you battle against GREE.
    You need a lot of guild value and teamwork to accomplish completion of these guild events.

I understand that you don't want to spend to much time in the game, real life is indeed more important, that said, guild founders have a heavy task arranging swapping, keep it organised and they need to be in discussion with other guilds continiously. I think you made the right move of stepping down as guild founder, but you should not be upset when the new guild founder join the alliance for swapping, let him put all the extra required time in organising it. You will see the benefit of it and enjoy the prices which you (your guild) otherwise could not have.

Don't forget, it's a game and the purpose of a game is having fun and get your stats as high as possible.
    ( I'm still amazed that around my level ( around 150) there are so many players with stats of 300K/400K att/deff!!!! )

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by custos View Post
    Back on topic... sharing intel on the top 50 guilds may be useful because during the wars we fight each other pretty regularly (to often for my liking, but that's another issue). I imagine in the 400-750 range you could easily go the entire war and not hit the same team twice. So sharing intel would be a huge task and ultimately the chance of having intel on a guild you are about to fight will be lower. Also, we find that carrying over intel from one war to the next is, at best, only a guide to the relative strengths of the individuals. Everyone's stats get a bump in between wars... just how much can vary by quite a lot, so there's still a large element of chance/risk and a place for scouting.
    I agree, if they have the time to do it, let them...stats change so much, it gives only a small indication about their rivals... I don't have the time for it and I will not do it

Post Count
    And to add to this
    I imagine in the 400-750 range you could easily go the entire war and not hit the same team twice
    We did with the Beerlovers last war, the first battle we hit the. Hard, the second .....will be remembered by me for ages to commit was EPIC... First war we tapped out at about 7,000 CP but the second battle came down to the last 10 seconds and both ended up in 15,000CP for both teams and was Awesome and the closest I have battled a team, it was more of watching ...watching ...few more points ....ohh there moving...go..go...hit them hard....but intel was the last thing I was worried about...we all new aft the first 5 minswho the Patsy was and same for them.. But swapping Intel is entirely up to each individual team...remembering we change all the time and most fun is in the scouting of players but thats my view.