Ferrīs Jr Emperors point of view.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ferrīs Jr Emperors point of view.

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count

Ferrīs Jr Emperors point of view.

Hallo forum

This WD event in India were in many ways a success. The new faction event within the WD event made it much more interesting. Now every battle is a fight that matters. Before one could just let a battle pass by if the opponents players didnt provide any good points. Now its 100% war during the entire WD Event.

We think however that the rewards were a little bit "over the top" and should be balanced with the WD event rewards. As it is now its better to score less and aim for a lower rank in the WD event to be paired with weaker factions and by doing so, get a better chance at the faction goals.

We would like to see that the Top1 WD Event rewards and the rewards for finishing faction goals would be approx the same. ( Not same units but same stats and boosts ).

Well, thats our opinion. You are free to agree or disagree.

And since I got the pen in my hand, congrats to all for another great event...! Special congrats to SUP2. I know how it feels to sit in that seat...!

Also big thx to my team... We aimed for top100 and I dont know for sure how we ranked but top50 it is...

Post Count
    Congrats to you to than. and well done indeed for SUP2 i absolutely dont know how it feels but first top 400 for us and major stat increases with lovely bonuses. The bonuses for the next top 400 seems very interesting.
    You win some, you lose some..

Id: 794-635-217