Vault gone wrong

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Vault gone wrong

Articulate Author & The Horse U Rode In On's Avatar
    Post Count

Vault gone wrong

Never seen this problem before. After raiding I go to vault my loot and I see my vault says $xxxxxxxx/0 (total amount of my cash unvaulted) with no option to put it away. The button to 'increase' is available, it says my current vault is $0 and next level to upgrade to is $60m for a cost of $30m. I just started a vault increase yesterday from $48m to $54m, and it had 6 more days to go. So I exit and close game and do a soft reset of my phone. Back in game suddenly all is good with my loot ready to vault and the rest of my total showing as vaulted, but my vault level is now $54m! What would be 168 hours has completed in about 30, and no gold used or missing from my total. Again, I am presented the option of upgrading to $60m.

Anyone else experience this? I waited to do the upgrade until the WD was over so late this afternoon I began running v3.8.2 on iOS
    &HorseURodeInOn 535775522
    TDF Camel 318089536
    Primary Hook 200935938

Officer of The Dutch Fighters 291664130

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    More like vault gone awesome. You could always just pretend for another couple of days that your vault is $48M if you're feeling guilty. And no...I have never been so lucky to have a Gree error in my favor [still bitter about the assault leader fiasco].

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre View Post
    More like vault gone awesome. You could always just pretend for another couple of days that your vault is $48M if you're feeling guilty. And no...I have never been so lucky to have a Gree error in my favor [still bitter about the assault leader fiasco].
    lol same here buddy..i had to pay 650 gold to get my assault leader
    Retired to free playing

Articulate Author & The Horse U Rode In On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yes, it was a glitch that ended up in my favor, but a little freak out at the beginning with everything unvaulted. A faction mate just reported this morning a similar error although for him everything was unvaulted but he was able to vault it with one click. He is also on iOS. Guess I will go hunting to see if I can catch anyone else with their junk hanging out of their pants lol
    &HorseURodeInOn 535775522
    TDF Camel 318089536
    Primary Hook 200935938

Officer of The Dutch Fighters 291664130