buildings being robbed after collection. ...wtf!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: buildings being robbed after collection. ...wtf!!!!

Post Count

buildings being robbed after collection. ...wtf!!!!

Ever since the update, my buildings are being robbed after I collect them (no signs of being robbed). And the money is taken away from me as well. Anyone else having this issue? This is B.S.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Hasn't happened to me. An issue usually caused by lack of server connection, time zone changes and dst changes.

Banned
    Post Count
    Do you no bank?
    If you collect, and don't do anything to do a server connection, may not be the right phrase there. But no refreshes or don't bank, then it doesn't always tell server side that you have collected. May just be that.

Anyway ask SAS, Montecore would be your best bet. He can hack into your account and see what has happened..

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It happens to me all the time. I think rag is right - I constantly have server connectivity issues which often coincide with it happening.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    It happens to me all the time. I think rag is right - I constantly have server connectivity issues which often coincide with it happening.
    Can I clarify?
    When you say rag is right you mean about the server issues and monte the diplodocus right?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That has been happening to me today as well as CC running slow possible server problems is what I was thinking.

Post Count
    Not happening to me. Have you tried being awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    I agree to letting Monte hack your account.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Rags, I was just clarifying the general principle, rather than referring to a specific incident.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah, it happens to me all the time, especially since I collect wi-fi only devices off of wifi.

When I'm being stalked, I immediately go in the rivals list after collecting and hit refresh. You need a spinning wheel, but new faces is what tells you the server connection was successful. You can also go to syndicate: forum, or syndicate: donate, or deposit $4 in the bank, but rivals: refresh is the fastest.

Good luck.
    M@

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is what happens:

I am robbing someone who has higher defense than my attack. I run out of stamina, but the person still has buildings for me to rob, I wait on his hood for a few hours to regenerate some more stamina. In the meantime, the person was like "oh carp and I better collect from my buildings". He collects from the remaining unrobbed buildings, but on my screen, his buildings are not collected yet. I can still rob from his buildings because I haven't left his hood even though he already collected to prevent me from robbing him.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    That is most definitely not what happens.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaSweetTea View Post
    This is what happens:

I am robbing someone who has higher defense than my attack. I run out of stamina, but the person still has buildings for me to rob, I wait on his hood for a few hours to regenerate some more stamina. In the meantime, the person was like "oh carp and I better collect from my buildings". He collects from the remaining unrobbed buildings, but on my screen, his buildings are not collected yet. I can still rob from his buildings because I haven't left his hood even though he already collected to prevent me from robbing him.
    I don't think sooooo!!! This doesn't happen actually, if you had the right connection arizonsweettea yours would actually tell you that you can't loot...

Post Count
    On Android and/or iOS I have experienced for a long time now:

• No notification of building having been robbed (amber flag) unless exiting the game and restarting the client. Most annoying in SLTQ pvp when swapping points on laundromats
    • Massively delayed alerts about being robbed
    • The ability to bank a full sum despite being robbed (see immediately above). Am OK with this in lieu of a working game
    • Auto losing robberies and having the loss counted/explosives consumed due to opponent's building not being actually available to rob (subsequent attempts yield "player is too beat up" even though it's a building) - this is Android specific.
    • Hoods that are full of "available" buildings to rob, none of which can be robbed ... but I get to walk through treacle to the target and watch a slow-mo' robbing progress bar anyway
    • OP's issue, which I think is just an extended version of my second point with the added benefit of my third point.
    • Banking, posting (walls/syndicate) works but doesn't always affect/correct the above.

Solution: Accept netcode of clients or DB i/o turn-around or whatever is borked, complain in forum and carry on with the game

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    The ability to bank a full sum despite being robbed (see immediately above). Am OK with this in lieu of a working game
    The amount will correct itself on a server contact. It is the same idea as the OP - essentially your device is merrily playing along oblivious to the outside world, and not actually having an effect, then server contact brings everything back into line.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885