Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bump for Sky Pirate

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    170% here.
    i had 170% until they changed the clan champion from 50% to 10%

ALSO why are people complaining about this sky pirate??? it had a freeking 50% raid gold, shouldnt you be happy about this? who cares if Gree said they'll take care of it... they didnt probably because its a good thing that people have an additional gold when they raid people... geez leave this be.
    Last edited by Voxker; 10-04-2013 at 05:24 PM.
    Hi guys

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxker View Post
    shouldnt you be happy about this?
    Not everybody got one. The people cryi... I mean complaining are those that didn't get one.

I don't have one and I don't give a damn, to be honest.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Let it go... Seriously.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    Not everybody got one. The people cryi... I mean complaining are those that didn't get one.

I don't have one and I don't give a damn, to be honest.
    If I remember it was given from LTQ errors, people didn't reach that point so that's why they didn't get the sky pirate, their loss not ours.
    Hi guys

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxker View Post
    If I remember it was given from LTQ errors, people didn't reach that point so that's why they didn't get the sky pirate, their loss not ours.
    I completed that LTQ 100% thank you... but I never received the Sky Pirate like others did. This happened to others as well. The error was supposed to be fixed... which it never was. It was even stated many times that it was to be fixed. But clearly... there are many people who still have a 50% gold raiding advantage. if it was just the unit I wouldn't bother anymore. But since it has this fat bonus on it, it is a problem.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It wasn't supposed to be given....
    I think those that still have it had the inflated xp at the start

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    It wasn't supposed to be given....
    I think those that still have it had the inflated xp at the start
    I finished the LTQ before a few of my friends did. They received it and I didn't. The only difference is that day there was an Update to KA and they downloaded it 6 hours before I did. That is the only difference.

Lurker
    Post Count

Removing the sky pirate will result in a mass exodus from KA

I have two accounts. One got the sky pirate and I have an unanswered open ticket asking for it to be added on my other account.

I have never seen such a snafu that is compounded by sorry we mucked it up and we are now taking it back. What is this kindergarten where Gree gets a do over.

Gree really have no clue about customer support or satisfaction. The lack of closure is making players angrier and more dissatisified by the day. Gree should just give the unit to the ppl who missed it and settle it once and for all.

Plus a gem bonus to every player as a way to apologise for their gross mishandling of this issue.

Post Count
    i still have it, and they wont take it, im sure.

that'd be insane

anyone actually had it removed?

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Post Count
    Still moaning about it? What a bunch of whiners. I got the unit but at the expense of the extra xp we got from that event. When they reduced the xp they took the sky pirate away. It's only fair that ppl who completed it before the fix should keep the sky pirate. They paid the price, all that extra xp. I got it and they won't take it away because I earned that unit. Go have some cheese. Have a nice day 😎

Post Count

Wink ?

Quote Originally Posted by Davian Hax View Post
    Still moaning about it? What a bunch of whiners. I got the unit but at the expense of the extra xp we got from that event. When they reduced the xp they took the sky pirate away. It's only fair that ppl who completed it before the fix should keep the sky pirate. They paid the price, all that extra xp. I got it and they won't take it away because I earned that unit. Go have some cheese. Have a nice day 
    I had the huge xp gain, no sky pirate in my inventory. Anyway i don't care about that stinking sky pirate no more. I moved on, had some cheese lol, and you have a nice day too lol

Consistent Contributor travelingsalesman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Gree, are you going to remove the sky pirate, or give it to the rest of us?! Not doing anything isn't an acceptable answer.

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Post Count
    moooooooooooo
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa