GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sky Pirate Update.

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count

Sky Pirate Update.

10/10/13 8:58pm CST
    Gree isn't going to fix this by themselves. You must submit a ticket with the a picture of the person profile and inventory, proving they have the sky pirate. After that, im not quite sure what will happen, I guess it may be removed?(unlikely) So yeah, that's the joke of the day for you...

9/11/2013 7:20 PM CST
    Sky Pirate still not fixed. It is still in peoples inventory.

UPDATED:09-03-2013 02:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Yes, we will be continuing to remove the Sky Pirate item.
    This was a sensitive subject last week. As everyone knows there was a mix up in some rewarding in the previous LTQ resulting in Gree pushing some units manually into our inventory. Well, the Sky Pirate was one of those units. The Sky Pirate was once said to be the correct reward. But when everyone discovered it had a 50% Raid bonus attached to it... it was suddenly "The Wrong Unit" according to Gree. Gree said that they were revoking the wrong units and replacing them with the correct units... Yet there are many, many people that still have the Sky Pirate. I just want a simple update. Are these Sky Pirates to remain in peoples inventory or are you still in the process of fixing these rewards? Many of us who should have received the Sky Pirate simply didn't...Let us know ASAP. There have been many people who have submitted tickets but that have gotten a very generic response saying that the Sky Pirate was never supposed to be a reward and that the correct units are being replaced. The sooner I get an update on this matter the better Gree. Are we supposed to have the Sky Pirate or not? Because I am one that earned it yet never received it and I am not alone!

Thanks in advance,
    Joe

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...the-Unholy-LTQ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius
    For those affected by getting the incorrect reward (should have received Sky Pirate instead of Sky Reaver and Dark Catapult instead of Catapult) we are looking into it and should have that fixed shortly as well.

~Sirius
    08-27-2013 03:47 PM
    That was the result of a second miscommunication with the design team. We removed all those this morning and added the correct item, which was the Raider's Cutter. I apologize for the immense confusion on this one, guys.
    08-27-2013 06:15 PM
    We're sorting this out now. The sky pirate was not meant to be the reward for the 33/40 step, nor was the sky raider. We are in the process of removing the sky pirate and have already added the correct item.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    Sky Pirate has a +50% Raid Gold Payout...

Here's the link below for the "Rage of the Unholy" LTQ...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ferrerid=47800
    Aug 26 20:51 (PDT): Submitted Ticket
    Aug 27 13:45 (PDT): Ticket Response
    Thank you for the report. The Rage of the Unholy event did not have the correct item for the 33/40 step of the LTQ. The correct item (which it was changed to) was the Raider's Cutter. We understand that there was some confusion around the correct item, but the correct item was the Raider's Cutter (not the Sky Pirate). We have added that to the inventory of everyone who finished step 33/40 in the event, and we thank you for the patience while that was being resolved.

Regards,

Team GREE
    Last edited by Dirt road Joe; 10-10-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    Matthew 7:3-5

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So what is it you want to know exactly?
    Couple members in my guild were talking about this unit today. They still have it

Post Count
    I aint saying i do have or dont have but if I did I earnt it fair and square if its their mistake then they can live with That! you can not award a prize then revoke it because some twat in design failed to check before release, same goes for the XP in LTQ they dont take that back ! or the 4 same units in current LTQ, their failure my gain, XP my gain theirfailure again until they sort of fix it, too many glitches and stuff ups from a Large company , this should not happen at all.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    I aint saying i do have or dont have but if I did I earnt it fair and square if its their mistake then they can live with That! you can not award a prize then revoke it because some twat in design failed to check before release, same goes for the XP in LTQ they dont take that back ! or the 4 same units in current LTQ, their failure my gain, XP my gain theirfailure again until they sort of fix it, too many glitches and stuff ups from a Large company , this should not happen at all.
    I completely agree with you 100% Ratma... The problem is there are many of us who DID earn it just like everyone else but DON'T have it. That is the main problem.

Post Count
    I would say to Gree that you have offered a unit as a Prize for completeing a certain part of an event, we have completed this part and awarded the said prize, Wether the prize is correct or not No-one should have this revoked and it should stand to show Faith in Gree that they stuffed up and what it is it is!, aslo award the unit to those that completed the same stage , you can not change prize units half way through, utterly obsurd for them to do this, it would not fair well with the players whom have not recieved this unit to be Dupped this way by Gree, after all with everything else going on this would be detremental to their future !

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes, the inconsistency is the problem. If we should have it, then all those who have earned it should have it. If GREE made the mistake. then it should be ours to keep. I run a business, too. Suppose I tell someone a price for the work I do. Then, I realize that I made a mistake and the price should be higher. I cannot ask them to change the deal.

I agree with Ratma. If GREE made the mistake, then those who earned the Sky Pirate should keep the Sky Pirate and all its glory. Those who did not earn it should not have it. Do not take away what anyone earned under the advertised conditions.

Consistent Contributor travelingsalesman's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'd also be interested in the answer to this.

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Consistent Contributor aphroKEN's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vachau View Post
    Yes, the inconsistency is the problem. If we should have it, then all those who have earned it should have it. If GREE made the mistake. then it should be ours to keep. I run a business, too. Suppose I tell someone a price for the work I do. Then, I realize that I made a mistake and the price should be higher. I cannot ask them to change the deal.

I agree with Ratma. If GREE made the mistake, then those who earned the Sky Pirate should keep the Sky Pirate and all its glory. Those who did not earn it should not have it. Do not take away what anyone earned under the advertised conditions.
    The players vs Gree argument is not the major issue in this problem.

Ultimately this is a PvP game. Consider the player (haves) vs player (have nots) argument. The have nots miss out on this opportunity which is... extremely fair for them? Or am I being sarcastic?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aphroKEN View Post

Ultimately this is a PvP game. Consider the player (haves) vs player (have nots) argument. The have nots miss out on this opportunity which is... extremely fair for them? Or am I being sarcastic?
    You can't blame the players that Gree gave the unit to. This totally is a players vs Gree issue. The players aren't the ones who decide who does or doesn't get what. Vachau is saying that those that have the unit shouldn't have taken away because Gree made an error

Banned
    Post Count
    Here's an idea for you Gree:

Instead of laboriously sifting through each and every player's inventory to make sure they have the correct unit, why not just change the stats (and modifier) of the incorrect reward into that of the correct reward?
    And losing my 50% raid gold payout? Thanks!! I like the unit just the way it is.
    Nobody needs to take it away from me. As long they don't take away my extra XP, the unit must stay!

Post Count

Let me be a bit clearer on what this whole ordeal is. The problem is this. I as well as many others completed stage 33/40 on the LTQ. Gree then said that the unit that was automatically rewarded on that stage was incorrect. They then said that the unit that was incorrect would be replaced with the "Sky Pirate". Well out of everyone that completed 33/40, not everyone was given the "Sky Pirate". Only a percentage was given the "Sky Pirate" and the others were given something else(Raider cutter I believe). SO the question is. Why were only a select number of people rewarded the Sky Pirate and others not; even though they all completed the LTQ as well as completed it at about the same time?

It is not at all a argument over opportunity... It is a argument over "opporSCREWity"...
    Last edited by Dirt road Joe; 09-02-2013 at 10:41 PM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vachau View Post

There's no inconsistency. If a Gree screw up favours the player, chances are it will be revoked. If not, then just as likely nothing will be done.

Totally agree the Sky Pirate must stand and those who completed the level but didn't receive it should do so.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt road Joe View Post
    Let me be a bit clearer on what this whole ordeal is. The problem is this. I as well as many others completed stage 33/40 on the LTQ. Gree then said that the unit that was automatically rewarded on that stage was incorrect. They then said that the unit that was incorrect would be replaced with the "Sky Pirate". Well out of everyone that completed 33/40, not everyone was given the "Sky Pirate". Only a percentage was given the "Sky Pirate" and the others were given something else(Raider cutter I believe). SO the question is. Why were only a select number of people rewarded the Sky Pirate and others not; even though they all completed the LTQ as well as completed it at about the same time?

It is not at all a argument over opportunity... It is a argument over "opporSCREWity"...
    I thought the subject also included the "gained XP", because some of us ( including me) reached this level while the XP issue wasn't solved yet. We levelled up while others were just sitting by.
    Maybe it has to do with a certain time, they who for example went to lv.34 before 15.00( pm) received the unit, they who reached lv.34 after 15.00(pm) didn't.

Of course everyone who deserve the unit should have it, no questions about that!
    What is next?
    In a later stage, they say, you raided thanks to the "bonus unit" 7 mill. more gold, you must give that back??

Consistent Contributor aphroKEN's Avatar
    Post Count
    Well looky here people. You read into things too literally. Obviously what I meant was: either everyone (that finished 33/40 of the quest) gets that funky +50% raid payout unit or nobody gets it. Those are the fairest resolutions.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johan - View Post
    I thought the subject also included the "gained XP", because some of us ( including me) reached this level while the XP issue wasn't solved yet. We levelled up while others were just sitting by.
    Maybe it has to do with a certain time, they who for example went to lv.34 before 15.00( pm) received the unit, they who reached lv.34 after 15.00(pm) didn't.

Of course everyone who deserve the unit should have it, no questions about that!
    What is next?
    In a later stage, they say, you raided thanks to the "bonus unit" 7 mill. more gold, you must give that back??
    Yes, the Xp rewarded was a bit ridiculous. But with my current level(160) I wasn't worried although I did gain almost 2 levels before they patched the Xp. It just blows my mind that I was finishing the LTQ at the same speed many others were. Yet only a few of us were rewarded the Sky Pirate and others, like myself, weren't.
    As for revoking any gold earned from the 50% bonus... that's impossible... just look at how they "handled" hacked gold in 60 member guilds... just saying. I am sure all that raided gold will be just fine!

Well looky here people. You read into things too literally. Obviously what I meant was: either everyone (that finished 33/40 of the quest) gets that funky +50% raid payout unit or nobody gets it. Those are the fairest resolutions.
    Well you should have just said that in the first place I do apologize for not interpreting your text the way you meant it.
    Last edited by Dirt road Joe; 09-02-2013 at 11:05 PM.