Eternal Death LTQ Event..! - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Eternal Death LTQ Event..!

Consistent Contributor travelingsalesman's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm with Deebo

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think the problem people have is when you finish a second level they want an increase in the next unit because that level was harder than the one before. However when you look at one through four being all the same, the numbers on one were higher than previous so it all balances in the end

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colony Colonel View Post
    Because their stats are so menial that I keep my ally count low enough not to have units like them in my army
    And normally, by level 4 you are getting units you can use? No?

It is, then, not the fact that they are the same that makes them useless to you, but your personal strategy, and it's in line with every other event.

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Wheezer View Post
    And normally, by level 4 you are getting units you can use? No?

It is, then, not the fact that they are the same that makes them useless to you, but your personal strategy, and it's in line with every other event.
    That comment was a response to a question on my original comment. My original comment was that GREE will not change them as they do not benefit us and therefore it will not benefit them to change it. Not once did I say that I expected a 50% infantry boost at normal part 1 2/10

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I do not normally post complaints about Gree, as I really enjoy the game. However, this LTQ really feels like they called it in...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Maj View Post
    I do not normally post complaints about Gree, as I really enjoy the game. However, this LTQ really feels like they called it in...
    And then cranked up the energy cost

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim View Post
    Part 1: Heroic (1/10)
    01. Heroic Bloodless Drifter - 231/231
    02. Heroic Bloodless Drifter - 231/231
    03. Heroic Bloodless Drifter - 231/231
    04. Heroic Bloodless Drifter - 231/231
    05. Heroic Bone Guard - 500/300
    06. Heroic Res-ing Guard - 550/450

Anyone know if there is a spreadsheet going? I checked the previous link but nothing. Happy to help fill it in but can't start it off.

I created a sheet and put in the numbers I found in this thread. Please keep on filling in the blanks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't get what anyone is complaining about, it's a ******* easy ltq, easily finish able fr free players, with low xp i might add. And if you feel like spending time on it, you can still get a 20k boost in stats, or finishing it. I say it's a nice break after the raid boss.
    IGN: Hersh
    KA Ally Code: 282318435
    DR Ally Code: 479827316
    Add me!

Lurker
    Post Count
    For anyone that doesn't have the link to the spreadsheet from before, here it is direct to the current LTQ:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...XlEeUE#gid=143

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    Heroic Part 1: L8/10 mob info: 236energy per hit, i believe there are 8 mobs, and their HP is around 600.
    There are 6 mobs. 598 HP. :-)

Banned
    Post Count
    Hope GREE this time doesn't change this quest, otherwise we get again a repeat of different units which some players have and others don't have...

Post Count
    Gree need to change the energy amount on these units , honestly 598 ! First it was huge XP now it's Huge Hit No#'s.....just kidding , don't adjust anything....like the XP gain ....for once just leave it as it is! Don't touch that dial....some will get it ..some won't...some will spend Gems some won't...I might get it...I might not...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    Gree need to change the energy amount on these units , honestly 598 ! First it was huge XP now it's Huge Hit No#'s.....just kidding , don't adjust anything....like the XP gain ....for once just leave it as it is! Don't touch that dial....some will get it ..some won't...some will spend Gems some won't...I might get it...I might not...
    highest energy per hit is about 380. The 598 is HP, not energy.
    But the energy needed is ridiculous. On the other hand the gold is nice.
    KA 513742975

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The energy jumps did cause a bit of shell shock, considering the progression of previous ltqs...

I had both normal part 2 AND heroic part 1 open to me once I finished part 1 of normal....now it's decision time it would seem. Anyone else get this and care to share what direction they went?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin-MN View Post
    The energy jumps did cause a bit of shell shock, considering the progression of previous ltqs...

I had both normal part 2 AND heroic part 1 open to me once I finished part 1 of normal....now it's decision time it would seem. Anyone else get this and care to share what direction they went?
    everybody has this.

i decided just to do normal first, but you could try to deversify your energy to use it as efficient as possible
    KA 513742975