Breakfast for Dinner looking for 1 player

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Breakfast for Dinner looking for 1 player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Post Breakfast for Dinner looking for 1 player

Breakfast for Dinner is looking for one player to add to our team!

Last war rank 29, previous 64. BFD won Daleth, Dauthus Avatar, and Ballien. There are no strict donation requirements, however we do require the use of Groupme and activity during the war event. Although stats are not as important as an active player, we will be looking at yours before considering you as a candidate.

Please contact me here or via email from my profile with the following information:

Current level/attack/defense
    Current/previous guild
    Reason for leaving
    Prior war cp scored
    Gem usage

Finally, give me your email address on Groupme so I can add you to a group and we can discuss your goals and what you are looking for in a guild.

Thank you

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bumping...

Lurker
    Post Count

Bull For Dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedood View Post
    Breakfast for Dinner is looking for one player to add to our team!

Last war rank 29, previous 64. BFD won Daleth, Dauthus Avatar, and Ballien. There are no strict donation requirements, however we do require the use of Groupme and activity during the war event. Although stats are not as important as an active player, we will be looking at yours before considering you as a candidate.

Please contact me here or via email from my profile with the following information:

Current level/attack/defense
    Current/previous guild
    Reason for leaving
    Prior war cp scored
    Gem usage

Finally, give me your email address on Groupme so I can add you to a group and we can discuss your goals and what you are looking for in a guild.

Thank you
    And I can speak for the TRUTH. They were not happy ENOUGH in BFD to not hijack the Blades of Rage. J was trusted by the REAL founder of BoR (Cruz, and the original name of the guild was itscruz) and given the founder position when Cruz decided to stop playing the game. ChuChu jumped aboard to get the benefit of all the hard work and earned bonuses just a couple months ago. J and ChuChu (mostly ChuChu because J went into hiding because he couldn't face his old guild mates after his treachery) then decided they'd boot everyone that they didn't take with them - only gem players were spared - to BFD. BoR was renamed Breakfast for Dinner and was going to replace BFD2 and the original BFD2 members would be moved to the NEW BFD2 (the old BoR that was gutted and ALL remaining members booted) so they would benefit from all the bonuses and upgrades either won or bought by the ousted members.

THAT is the TRUTH about the BFD "Family" that you might be joining. If that is the kind of people you want to align yourself with...you deserve each other.

Just so you know...I am not repeating anything I heard from anyone else (or showing blind loyalty to someone I've known a couple months) I know all this because I AM ONE OF THE PLAYERS THAT WAS PROMISED FAIR TREATMENT BUT WAS JUST LIED TO, BELITTLED, CALLED A WHINER BY CHUCHU, TOLD BY HER "WELCOME TO THE BIG LEAGUES" WHEN TOLD WE WERE BEING BOOTED FROM THE GUILD WE BUILT, AND THEN DUMPED LIKE JUST SO MUCH GARBAGE.

This bunch have no ethics, morals, or integrity...good luck dealing with them! One last thing: I have no reason to lie, but they have EVERY reason to want you to believe this is all false...because it's going to come back to bite them in the butt!