When does world 18 start? Experienced active like minded players wanted

I'm in world 5 with 9 bases(two level 34 npc), many fully levelled up commanders and a good knowledge of the game. I'm looking for several strong active and clued up players to help start up an alliance when it starts, ap not being important and get out armies up and win every event for top prizes.

Lol fanta dont leave us

GoK still wants something to eat
    MW : Noella, Air Force Special Ops #16

WoN : Nicz, Dark Faction #1 World 5

i was opo in world 5, and now im DP in world 15 (alliance is ranked #1, im ranked #8 individually). were planning for that one too. we have like 30 experienced players planned for it
    was: OPO-Anonymous in world 5
    Am: CptBlackbeard of Dark Pirates in world 15

yea, lol fanta dont leave us

Quote Originally Posted by Fanta32 View Post
    I'm in world 5 with 9 bases(two level 34 npc), many fully levelled up commanders and a good knowledge of the game. I'm looking for several strong active and clued up players to help start up an alliance when it starts, ap not being important and get out armies up and win every event for top prizes.
    I am in top three alliance in w9, and also highly placed in other worlds (12 and 15). I have experience of most levels of the game, including taking (and holding) NPC34s, commander levellig, event play. I would be keen to get involved early in a serious alliance rather than trying to set up my own or following those who shout loudest or generate AP the fastest in the first few hours. In other words long term strategy rather than chasing the sheep :-)

Send me a pm and it would be good to be involved in pre-world opening strategising. Dont much care about officer position as a good alliance draws input from all members. If involved I will raise this as a possibility with some of the best and most committed in my present alliances.

just checking though, there wont be any REVs will there? ;-)
    Crime City: iseenodoom, Doom's mob (owner), syndicate #225 995 144
    116th Midtown, 78th Market Plaza

Modern War: Doomnosee, East Coast Elite (officer), faction #444 903 980
    103rd Brazil*, 103rd Greenland, 54th Egypt, 53rd China

Kingdom Age: Krabat, Order of Dragon Knights (officer), guild #592 797 474
    12th Dragon's Roost

Wipe the Rev off of 18 if they appear. It will be a much better game if you do.

Agent-X

Thanks for all replies will pm you all when the world shows signs of it starting. I've 4 level 34 npc and ten bases total so far in current world, 27 factories and over 600 fail guns playing a cash free game so I feel I'm doing ok. On a new world I feel I could make less mistakes and give it a good shot at getting 9 super bases. Never had a ur or titanium mine.

I would prefer the alliance have no such leader as the pressure would be unfair on one persons as its only a game, but more like minded players, no racists or trolls aswell. The games a stress relief for me not a second job to wind me up dealing with other people's problems lol

ahh World 5...
    would love to join you, might bet a better shot at the game.

Hey!

Now the game is queue build queue build queue build between AP events, i'm interested too in joining w18 when released!
    Experienced blablabla, atm in GoK (n1 w5 faction), i would like to make a big rush on new world and play on both! Im up to build the n1 faction on this world with others
    MW : Noella, Air Force Special Ops #16

WoN : Nicz, Dark Faction #1 World 5

World 18 has opened is everyone starting? I may be quitting the game but going to start and see what happens

how do you change servers, i'll come over, world 5 currently broke
    what is the alliance?
    Last edited by phalanx1337; 09-13-2013 at 09:07 AM.

I will call it natural disasters and my name is Quake in it

ok found it

Sounds Good !! made the name Tidalwave .........

America is technical country and have number of amazing creation of different things like as games, videos and others that we need to make different things and want to play games etc. I visit in America and stay in big country for some days so when I am free from my work that’s reason I visit in America so I going in net coffee shop where a news are released I am very happy because I am lucky. When does world 18 start I am present in America and this game are recent ally released in which state.