Syndicate ltq

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Syndicate ltq

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Syndicate ltq

We r currently on 20/20 and looking for some help to make sure we finish the ltq.
    If Intrested please pm me.

Thanks

Post Count
    how close are you? my syndicate is currently 16/20 with little chance of completing. i'm interested in swapping to get the prize and going back.
    abandoned

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Weston View Post
    how close are you? my syndicate is currently 16/20 with little chance of completing. i'm interested in swapping to get the prize and going back.
    If you were one of my synds and used that despicable tactic, you'd find the door locked and bolted when you tried to return.

1st loyalties and all that when others in your own synd has not completed and others are still working.
    Last edited by VikesUK; 09-02-2013 at 04:50 AM.

Post Count
    so as syn leader if you knew your team couldn't finish but some of your members were willing to go grab some great prizes and come right back to make the team stronger you'd not let them in? great plan there pal.
    abandoned

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Weston View Post
    so as syn leader if you knew your team couldn't finish but some of your members were willing to go grab some great prizes and come right back to make the team stronger you'd not let them in? great plan there pal.
    So you've instructed everyone to stop now I presume instead of wasting XP? If I were a synd leader I'd be seeking help for my synd (as many others are doing) not jumping around for personal gain. 1 person getting the top prize is nowhere near as good as getting your own synd thru level 16 where the overall synd gain will be 40-60 times the Level 16 prize. Hope they lock you out and put 2 fingers up.

Post Count
    i'm not the leader, i'm also doing everything I can to help the syn i'm in(been in since day 1), I score the highest IP every war and pvp, i'm dl and currently have scored over 3 times that of the guy in 2nd in this current event. why don't you ride that high horse off into the distance chum(p).
    abandoned

Banned
    Post Count
    The first priority of any good synd member is the greater good. Who cares about you wee scoring record you seem desperate to tell. Hope you ride your horse off elsewhere and fall off.
    Last edited by VikesUK; 09-02-2013 at 05:19 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesUK View Post
    The first priority of any good synd member is the greater good. Who cares about you wee scoring record you seem desperate to tell. Hope you ride your horse off elsewhere and fall off.
    haha, The game is called Crime City and you're putting a premium on "honor among thieves"

The flaw in your argument is assuming that everyone in a syndicate has the same level of commitment and desire for attaining the same goals. That's not the case with any large body of people ever. so if a single individual realizing the limits of his situation wishes to find a harmless way to achieve a personal goal you find something morally wrong with that? don't be a simp.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack The Knife View Post
    haha, The game is called Crime City and you're putting a premium on "honor among thieves"

The flaw in your argument is assuming that everyone in a syndicate has the same level of commitment and desire for attaining the same goals. That's not the case with any large body of people ever. so if a single individual realizing the limits of his situation wishes to find a harmless way to achieve a personal goal you find something morally wrong with that? don't be a simp.
    simp? I love the pleading masses and the twonks like Ben who are eyeing a prize. He will happily tell us he is the best x3 in a syndicate only on 16..............fukkk sake man, go find a better syndicate instead of shafting the one you've got if so superior.

I could assure you that any asswipe like Ben is not welcomed where I am - that includes 1 20/20 from yesterday and one still working hard to 15
    Last edited by VikesUK; 09-02-2013 at 09:10 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    The drama! I love it!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by P.Squiddy View Post
    The drama! I love it!

I know - even within apparently sound lowly syndicates there are now tensions. The dedicated PA/waller/campers eyed-up, etc

Twonks like Ben eyeing a prize - better than a soap opera

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesUK View Post
    I know - even within apparently sound lowly syndicates there are now tensions. The dedicated PA/waller/campers eyed-up, etc

Twonks like Ben eyeing a prize - better than a soap opera
    Everyone should just shut up, and do their own damn work.. stay loyal to your team, and stop crying cause you're in an incapable team!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by P.Squiddy View Post
    Everyone should just shut up, and do their own damn work.. stay loyal to your team, and stop crying cause you're in an incapable team!
    Well said. Let us all hold a candle to Ben too who will cry if he doesn't get the gun!

Post Count
    almost done with 19 anybody wanna help finish it up with us?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by younguns44 View Post
    almost done with 19 anybody wanna help finish it up with us?
    Why don't you use your teammates to try to finish it and not beg for other people to do it for you