92m for new ltb?!?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 92m for new ltb?!?

Consistent Contributor Curtis Snow's Avatar
    Post Count

92m for new ltb?!?

This is getting ridiculous, ever increasing prices on ltbs is not a good way to entice new players or relatively new players like myself to keep playing. I started right after the pagoda was on the market for 15m now its more worthwhile to upgrade a nc to lvl 4. Ive always wanted an ltb but 92m for a building thats income is only 57k iph is not wortg it when you can buy a lvl 2 nightclub for cheaper with twice the iph. 40-75m should be the range they stay in.
    Level: 140
    Attack: 29M.
    Defense: 23.1m.
    IPh: 6621k
    Updated: May 30, 2014

Proud owner and first free player to obtain the "Hide the Evidence" Quick Getaway

Lurker
    Post Count
    I agree that its hard for new players to participate in LTB events, but they have to increase the prices on the LTBs aswell, since ppl are getting stronger IPH. Nightclub is the way to go for those who missed on pagoda.

This building is decent, but I dont like the odd collect time. 26hrs is way better than 18 and 20hrs, im gonna build these this time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Do you have a link to see this new LTB??

Post Count
    Breaking news: not every player can participate in every event.

LTBs are to reward high IPH players, not to "entice new players." Deal with it.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'd love another 15m LTB like the Pagoda it was a real gem of a building.

You think it's ridiculous that the prices are increasing because your income isn't high enough to start buying them, I agree that's tough for new players but for more established players then buying LTBs is growing their IPH all the time and so they probably need to raise the costs each time or it will become too easy to unlock the higher levels and get the rewards.

Two ways to look at it really.

Post Count
    http://crimecityios.wikia.com/wiki/Money_Buildings

For all your building needs and they post ltbs before the game does.

Proud owner and first free player to obtain the "Hide the Evidence" Quick Getaway

Post Count
    If you want to get 2 of the ltbs you have 3 options.
    Option #1 Buy cash
    Option #2 Increase your iph
    Option #3 rob people

Back Alley Network

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And now they will shut down this thread. IBTL. Kuddos....

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Snow View Post

For all your building needs and they post ltbs before the game does.

Goodfellas: Respected and Protected

Post Count
    multiple restarts and still not showing on mine
    abandoned

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Its not up yet. They are commenting on the "leaked" data from that one website posted above...

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Weston View Post
    multiple restarts and still not showing on mine

Goodfellas: Respected and Protected

Post Count
    ahhhh, thought it was a bit early.
    abandoned

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool Equity

Try to remember 3 important things about online gaming:
    1) It is more fair to make the best income buildings cost more to prevent all the higher level
    players from owning all the best stuff without having to play the game or use real currency.
    That keeps them from crushing the newer players. It evens things out a little in the long run.
    2) Game development & upkeep cost money. Games must make money from someone in
    order for it to be free to play. I hated the early days of online gaming from certain devices
    because all you could get were games you had to buy without knowing if it was worth it to
    you. As long as some people pay for things, other people get to play for free. If the game didn't
    offer stuff cool enough for people to want it, nobody would spend any money & the game
    would not be worth keeping up.
    3) Its just a game.
    PEACE

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bariel View Post
    I'd love another 15m LTB like the Pagoda it was a real gem of a building.

You think it's ridiculous that the prices are increasing because your income isn't high enough to start buying them, I agree that's tough for new players but for more established players then buying LTBs is growing their IPH all the time and so they probably need to raise the costs each time or it will become too easy to unlock the higher levels and get the rewards.

Two ways to look at it really.
    They can tone down the rewards for cheaper ltbs. Simple concept

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool All We Need Is Just A Little Patience

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Snow View Post
    This is getting ridiculous, ever increasing prices on ltbs is not a good way to entice new players or relatively new players like myself to keep playing. I started right after the pagoda was on the market for 15m now its more worthwhile to upgrade a nc to lvl 4. Ive always wanted an ltb but 92m for a building thats income is only 57k iph is not wortg it when you can buy a lvl 2 nightclub for cheaper with twice the iph. 40-75m should be the range they stay in.
    Try to remember 3 important things about online gaming:
    1) It is more fair to make the best income buildings cost more to prevent all the higher level
    players from owning all the best stuff without having to play the game or use real currency.
    That keeps them from crushing the newer players. It evens things out a little in the long run.
    2) Game development & upkeep cost money. Games must make money from someone in
    order for it to be free to play. I hated the early days of online gaming from certain devices
    because all you could get were games you had to buy without knowing if it was worth it to
    you. As long as some people pay for things, other people get to play for free. If the game didn't
    offer stuff cool enough for people to want it, nobody would spend any money & the game
    would not be worth keeping up.
    3) Its just a game.
    PEACE

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    If you want to get 2 of the ltbs you have 3 options.
    Option #1 Buy cash
    Option #2 Increase your iph
    Option #3 rob people
    Thats not the point ging, I can easily rob 5-10m+ a day which is well in range of getting this ltb before its off the market, but when itsore economically feasible to upgrade ncs to level 4s for slightly more why would you buy an ltb that pays way less?