Exclamation Requesting for another update of guild info

Guild level: 47
    Elemental Bonuses: 7% to all
    Members: full at the moment (32/32)

GUILD WAR RANKINGS:

War of the Heavens: 67th

Fusion Blitz: 47th

War of the Beast: 18th

Next war? - we will have that epic armor for sure!

We've also opened a training camp for levels 40 and below. Yeah you've read that right 3stars Training Camp!
    This is where stars train to become Legends, and when you shine the brightest (like the sun) you will then be transferred to the main guild.

ALL applicants and members are REQUIRED to have LINE MESSENGER: add our recruitment officer: " Rockmamba "

Bump.

We have 8 spots open, we are also open to guild Mergers.

Please contact me via Line @ Rockmamba

Also send a screen shot of your level, buildings, and armors.

Guild merger?

Hey all, I'm a member of Kaos guild. We were a top 100 guild every war but have slipped as of late and are on the decline (so it seems) if you still have 8 spots open that's about how many active strong knights in our guild. Maybe send a member over to our guild to chat with us about a possible merger? Line me at Dingleberry if you'd like.

Bump. We're still looking for active members. Several spots remain open.

Smile Kamusta!

Kamusta!

Good evening kababayans! This is so rad, I saw the guild name and I love it! I hope there is room in your guild for one more. I've been in another guild for quite a while, but the guild leader left and we've been playing GW's with no sentinel. I'm kinda sick of it but managed to get top 250 everytime. Just alot of inactive members, and I contribute alot and I feel like my contributions are better off elsewhere. So I've always wanted to apply to this guild mainly for the comradery as well.

Anyways, a quick background on my K&D:

Line User Id: tagyum
    Level:114 (can go on a level grind if needed but irrelevant post 100)
    Castle: 4 Armorsmoths maxxed, 11 Training fields, not sure if lvl 2 or 3 (lvl before gold phase)
    Max Knights: Tempered Battlegear, Armor of Bear+

Notable Knight levels: 64/70 Blackfrost, 63/70 Sky Guardian+, 50/70 Swampstone+, Tectonic Mantle 69/99, Spartan's Wargear 42/70

Also have in reserve: Armor of Wolf+, Witch Robe+, Ravenlord+
    ( I have somewhat of an addiction to getting rid of the normal/worse armors to fuse for better epics lol, I fused away clayplate, guardians, and some other duplicates but was worth a shot)

Other Notable mentions : reached 60 on Epic Boss, I have a desk job that allows me to be able to go on k&D all day. I constantly check forums, K&D to keep up to date, very active during guild wars

If I missed anything else please feel free to contact me on line. Salamat po for the consideration!
    Last edited by k0k0nuts; 10-28-2013 at 07:42 PM.

I don't want to annoy anyone, but technically the Sun is a star. So it would be just 4 Stars.

Well, yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Bob View Post
    I don't want to annoy anyone, but technically the Sun is a star. So it would be just 4 Stars.
    Thanks for humouring us with that technicality. lol
    Technicalities aside, we are referring to the prevailing symbol of our country's (Philippines) flag. The Three Stars (which symbolizes out three major island groups) and the Sun (with the eight rays that symbolizes the eight provinces that revolted against Spain which set the events that led to our country's liberation).

Represent, fellow bloods.

pinoy guilds pasali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pasali mga sir!!!!!
    Last edited by pa_importante; 11-04-2013 at 03:32 AM.

Pasali mga sir

Level 73
    12 training fields
    1 monster nest
    3 armorsmith
    active
    53/65 achievements
    7 epic bosses fought

XBG-CZP-HHQ

Got LINE?

Quote Originally Posted by pa_importante View Post
    Pasali mga sir!!!!!
    May LINE app ka? DL mo then add mo si Rockmamba (current GM) para magkausap kayo.

inadd ko na cya,,d pa nmn nagrereply

Sali po ako sa guild nyo
    Level 79 palang po ako at nakablazeborne lang po
    Maraming salamat po
    Add me on Line
    UserID: karlervin41
    Knights and Dragons: XBG-PFN-BQM