BAF Top 100: European Rock stars wanted for World tour!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BAF Top 100: European Rock stars wanted for World tour!

Post Count

BAF Top 100: European Rock stars wanted for World tour!

Are you a rock legend and do you jam in the European time-zone?

If so you have the chance to join a Supergroup!

Touring Schedule so far:

Brazil 75th Greenland 79th Egypt 49th China 59th
    Ireland 73rd Columbia 36th Madagascar 79th Poland 83rd
    Australia 94th Canada 67th India 40th

We are looking for exceptional guitarists, lead singers and a solid rhythm section. So if you can bring these then read on:

Stage Presence: A/D of 350k+
    Sponsorship: Average $6m daily
    Voice Octave Range: From web forum to chat client

Due to our hectic gigging schedule we'd expect you to be able to reach the following performance levels:

Gig: Min in all: Achieve at least one super star score:
    BfC 20 WD points 50 WD points
    FvF 50K BPs 500k BPs
    Donation $6m daily $15m daily
    If you are confident you can beat the minimum at all gigs but may not be able to achieve the super star score, then come talk to us about what you will be able to offer.

Auditions are being held here http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications and are in private viewing areas.

About BAF:

Why are BAF recruiting?
    Simple. Some members have retired due to the schedule GREE has inflicted upon us. So to prevent burnout and remain competitive we have created a unique management structure to give emphasis to our team ethos - after all it's our teamwork that has given us the success we have had to date.

What are the BAF after?
    We want leaders, people who want to step up and share the responsibilities of a successful faction. We want daily active players. All our members step up to the plate when required and carry out duties as required. No-one shirks their responsibilities. We fight together and we win together.

Why such high stats?
    We get matched against factions that contain members of equal or higher stats. To earn points you need to be able to win PvPs. We want you to win as that helps us to win.

Do I need to be a gold spender?
    No, in fact a big fat no. We do have members who spend gold, some more than others, some that don't. We don't care and we want you not to care. This is a game for fun and we want you to play it for fun and to do that we don't think its fair to pressure you into spending your hard earned cash if you don't want to.

What support do I get?
    We have a very active community which includes big stat experienced players. We have evolved to our own forum where we discuss everything that concerns the faction, from hints and tips to Battle for Country (BfC) guides and strategy. This section is only available to faction members.

We analyse and assess the results of each BfC so we can adapt our strategy for the next BfC.

We can also offer to assess your units and base to help you grow your stats quickly and efficiently. The stronger we can make you the stronger the faction becomes.

Faction Leadership
    We are very lucky to have a fair and just leader. He remains objective at all times and can be ruthless when needed.
    His strong leadership is why we have retained a very good team, why we have been highly organised and why we have achieved great results without having to be reliant on gold.

Application process
    We are a tight-knit team and we select members not just on their statistics but also on their personality. We ask players who are interested in joining our faction to apply via our own forum. The recruitment window is open.

Your application will be viewed by all our faction members and they will ask you all manner of questions to try and assess your character. Its a fun process and it will help you get to know us more and make you feel confident you have made the right decision in applying.

If you are successful you will be asked to leave your faction and join us via the supplied invite code. Be warned though, that the application process may take 5 or more days before a decision is reached. This is so all our members across multiple time zones have the ability to view your application. I can guarantee the wait is worth it.

Ok I'm interested but I'd like to know more
    If you look at my signature you can see our faction bonuses. If you follow this link http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications you'll find our forum that provides more information about our faction, membership and our application process.

I hope to see you there. Thank you for considering BAF.

Warning:
    We do not accept players who hack this game in any shape or form. If you are a hacker we do not want to hear from you. Please find an alternative faction to ruin. If we discover evidence of your hacking you will be reported and immediately retired from the faction.
    Last edited by phrosty; 09-05-2013 at 09:08 PM.

Post Count
    If you are looking for a new home - this is worth consideration.

Post Count

if you can't see the vid here the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRwrg0db_zY

Turn it down you say
    Well, all I got to say to you is time and time again I say
    "No, no, no, no, no, no, no"

Tell me not to play
    Well, all I got to say to you when you tell me not to play
    I say, "No, no, no, no, no, no, no"

Post Count
    We finished in the top 50. 700k wd final battle score. Sorry Aussies but we had a target.

Post Count
    A little souvenir of our last battle.

Post Count
    Poor Bruce, pop a cold one on me matey

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_f_p0CgPeyA
    Last edited by phrosty; 09-02-2013 at 01:38 PM.

Post Count
    Bringing a cooler to the interview room is always appreciated; especially after hard day of fighting like today. Come create some war stories that will be worthy of telling the grandkids about someday.

Post Count
    All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.

Post Count
    I have a small fridge/cooler rite next to my bed... Now that's the perfect spot just wake up to a cool one. Little to no energy used at all.. So by the way top 50 is the perfect occasion to have a few for

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    bump.........

Post Count
    Without music, life would be a mistake.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bump to the top for an outstanding and amazing crew to fight alongside of.

*Salute*

Post Count
    If music be the food of love, play on

Consistent Contributor BlackArrow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Congrats BAF on your great showing again. 👍👍. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
    VFF Alpha and VFF Alpha II
    Recruitment Thread: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...lpha-Family-!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackArrow View Post
    Congrats BAF on your great showing again. ����. ��������������������
    Cheers BA. These guys continue to surprise me