Battle? Why Bother?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle? Why Bother?

Banned
    Post Count

Battle? Why Bother?

I dont see any reason to go hard this battle, the rewards are crap especially if u compare the amount of gold you have to spend in battle to the amount you have to spend on this sltq. The only way this battle will be worth it is if they bring in the svs events during battle like they are doing now in modern war otherwise battle prizes are small and experience show toys.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yeah! Lets do another gold strike, just like the Chinatown battle! This way my team can get in top 10!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Umm what about the modifiers in this battle? Only one item in the SLTQ has a modifier, and the SvS has a bunch of mods
    Captain of CCK
    Stats 250k atk - 250k def
    SYNDICATE BATTLE RANKINGS
    Midtown Takeover - Rank #121
    Market Plaza Crash - Rank #165
    Battle for Packer Heights - Rank #138
    Chinatown Throwdown - Rank #113
    Docks Rampage - Rank #93
    Red Light District Romp - Rank #100
    Civic Center Rumble - Rank #96
    Battle for Monument Park - Rank #86

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think this one comes down to how much is the bragging rights are worth

Post Count
    IMO modifiers are the most important part of the game and the wars have lots of them so plenty of gain there

Back Alley Network

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    IMO modifiers are the most important part of the game and the wars have lots of them so plenty of gain there
    Couldn't have said it better.. It's not about the prizes for battle.. It's about the mods

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCK-buttsy View Post
    Umm what about the modifiers in this battle? Only one item in the SLTQ has a modifier, and the SvS has a bunch of mods
    ok let me break it down than for u simps. Top 1 30% more money from job = horrible(goes to fc) top 2 - 5 mafia in battle good bonus (but goes to sas) top 3 10% mafia attack the best bonus in the battle (prob goin to IN) top 10 10% gun attack (good if u can afford to come in top 10 and we also just just 25% for a 1/4 of the money maybe less) top 25 5% more explosive defense (prob the worst top 25 mod ever) top 50 5% more money from job (prob the worst top 50 mod ever) top 75 5% armor defense (another defense mod) and the only decent one top 100 % 5 more income from buildings. Everything else is achievable with no or close to no gold. If u say your doin it for what the top spot says I understand that but for those mods? Nahh
    Last edited by Stooboot; 09-01-2013 at 10:54 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stooboot View Post
    ok let me break it down than for u simps. Top 1 30% more money from job = horrible(goes to fc) top 2 - 5 mafia in battle good bonus (but goes to sas) top 3 10% mafia attack the best bonus in the battle (prob goin to IN) top 10 10% gun attack (good if u can afford to come in top 10 and we also just just 25% for a 1/4 of the money maybe less) top 25 5% more explosive defense (prob the worst top 25 mod ever) top 50 5% more money from job (prob the worst top 50 mod ever) top 75 5% armor defense (another defense mod) and the only decent one top 100 % 5 more income from buildings. Everything else is achievable with no or close to no gold. If u say your doin it for what the top spot says I understand that but for those mods? Nahh
    It's funny how Indians bounce between completely falling apart and probably gonna end up in the top 100 to projected to win top 3 every other week.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    scuse me. my syndicate is only top 100, so it is worth it. we wouldn't be able to get any of those mods you just posted, so what a waste of your time. thank you
    Captain of CCK
    Docks Rampage - Rank #93

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    It's funny how Indians bounce between completely falling apart and probably gonna end up in the top 100 to projected to win top 3 every other week.
    lol, the indians haven't been good, rogues gallery has been winning the 3rd place spot, so stooboot is wrong again.
    Captain of CCK
    Docks Rampage - Rank #93

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol all about the mods.. If your not top 10 then yea I could clearly understand why battle is not for you

Post Count
    The points is modifiers never go away even with stat inflation. And although the number 1 prize sucks #2 is very good when it stacks. And all the little mods from top 400 down gives about 3% attack or defense to categories which add up significantly over time. If you can get say 3% gun attack 5 times that's 15% plus the 25% from syns plus the 25% if you finish this sltq which adds up to 65% which is huge.

Back Alley Network

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCK-buttsy View Post
    scuse me. my syndicate is only top 100, so it is worth it. we wouldn't be able to get any of those mods you just posted, so what a waste of your time. thank you
    so clearly this post isnt for you move along

The points is modifiers never go away even with stat inflation. And although the number 1 prize sucks #2 is very good when it stacks. And all the little mods from top 400 down gives about 3% attack or defense to categories which add up significantly over time. If you can get say 3% gun attack 5 times that's 15% plus the 25% from syns plus the 25% if you finish this sltq which adds up to 65% which is huge.
    Yea but neither of us are getting the top 3 prizes or top 10 prizes so it doesent matter. Not sure where Phoenix is top 50 maybe. Top 100 down are a given u can basically play free and get those. Im not sayin dont battle at all im just sayin this sltq makes u think y am I spending all this money for a reward that I got 2 of in the sltq not to mention the final prize. Especially when when the bonuses are crap.

also be honest and tell me u wouldnt rather have 25% gun attack than every bonus from top 25 down
    Last edited by Stooboot; 09-01-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Post Count
    so clearly this post isnt for you move along

Yea but neither of us are getting the top 3 prizes or top 10 prizes so it doesent matter. Not sure where Phoenix is top 50 maybe. Top 100 down are a given u can basically play free and get those. Im not sayin dont battle at all im just sayin this sltq makes u think y am I spending all this money for a reward that I got 2 of in the sltq not to mention the final prize. Especially when when the bonuses are crap.

also be honest and tell me u wouldnt rather have 25% gun attack than every bonus from top 25 down
    It depends on what your goals are. Are you just trying to raise your stats? Then, sure, SLTQ is great for you and wars suck comparatively. Are you trying to raise your stats relative to everybody else? Then wars are necessary for you to stay ahead of the competition.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    It depends on what your goals are. Are you just trying to raise your stats? Then, sure, SLTQ is great for you and wars suck comparatively. Are you trying to raise your stats relative to everybody else? Then wars are necessary for you to stay ahead of the competition.
    definite fact I guess im just bias because we use to get good bonuses, even bonuses for regular ltq. I understand y bonuses In ltq stopped but we all pay a lot of money as a team in battle bonuses should b better