DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you sick of LTQ?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Are you sick of LTQ?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I'm sick of the normal LTQ, but not of the SLTQ.. what option do I have to pick now?

Post Count
    It all depends on the LTQ and the prices you get for it in my opinion.
    Facta Non Verba

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Really? On the back of an absolute beast of an event you make a thread like this?

What sort of event, exactly, are you after?
    "Log onto CC and receive a 1m/1m weapon in each category"?
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Ltq ipnot matter the type less annoying then pvp
    Hey look a banana.

Post Count
    I'm not tired of LTQs, but I am tired of topics about the most recent syndicate LTQ, in particular people begging for help on them. That's what your syndicate is for.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    +1 ( characters)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I'm not tired of LTQs, but I am tired of topics about the most recent syndicate LTQ, in particular people begging for help on them. That's what your syndicate is for.

Goodfellas: Respected and Protected

Post Count
    you can't make them participate

Post Count
    I am sick of 2-3 normal LTQs per war cycle, SLTQs are a bit different and right now this idea is quite interesting.

Banned
    Post Count
    You know the forums support polls of their own..? Why didn't you use that option?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I'm actually quite nervous about this, as i pretty much idolize you, but I must disagree with you.

We don't use gold and have made it up to 16/20. We are not "begging" but we are looking for help.

With the enormous expenditure of energy needed, many are looking for help. Yes, some can be very annoying about it, but I do not believe that a syndicate can finish this SLTQ without gold and without help from some friendly folks.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew's Crew View Post
    I'm actually quite nervous about this, as i pretty much idolize you, but I must disagree with you.

We don't use gold and have made it up to 16/20. We are not "begging" but we are looking for help.

With the enormous expenditure of energy needed, many are looking for help. Yes, some can be very annoying about it, but I do not believe that a syndicate can finish this SLTQ without gold and without help from some friendly folks.
    What the.....
    Always Famous......

Banned
    Post Count
    Why would you expect people to use their gold to do nothing else than help you guys out when you aren't willing to spend gold yourselves? It doesn't make sense, I can't imagine anyone has gotten favorable response to one of these requests. To help friends out, sure, but not some random syndicate begging for a handout.
    Bascially the same as starting a topic asking for gift cards because you really want to complete a LTQ but don't want to spend your own gold on it...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MrM View Post
    Why would you expect people to use their gold to do nothing else than help you guys out when you aren't willing to spend gold yourselves? It doesn't make sense, I can't imagine anyone has gotten favorable response to one of these requests. To help friends out, sure, but not some random syndicate begging for a handout.
    Bascially the same as starting a topic asking for gift cards because you really want to complete a LTQ but don't want to spend your own gold on it...
    I'm not asking anyone to spend gold. If they are done and have full energy sitting around, then we would ask that. Absoluly no gold wanted.
    We've had a few friends from other syndicates help us out that way. They wait until their energy can finish the level, they get that prize then they are off.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    What the.....
    Seriously, BM is EXTREAMLY helpfull. He's always been super sweet to me and very helpful. I believe he's one of the best players on CC