Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last

[Guild Recruitment Android] One Post per Thread - September 2013

Welcome Knights!

Before you post, please note that spamming is not acceptable and those post will be removed. That being said, one post will be sufficient to be fair to everyone.

If you are a guild that is looking for members, here's your chance to market and feature your guild for guildless players to join!

LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR YOUR GUILD
    HIGHLY ENCOURAGED: Create a Guild Banner that's no larger than 600 x 100 px (width x height). Make sure to include your guild banner, guild name, and guild level.

LOOKING TO JOIN A GUILD
    Please be sure to include the following information to make it easier for your fellow knights to find/recruit you.

Friend Code:
    Knight's name:
    Knight's level:

The Legends

Guild Members: We have an active group of members, who are mainly above lvl 90 and more than half above lvl 100.

Guild Wars: We are going to be very active in the upcoming guild wars and we are going to attempt to be among the top guilds.

Guild Level: We are 32 at the moment, search my guild for more current info.

Element Bonuses: Water & Spirit 4% Earth, Fire & Air 5%

Guardians: We currently have 70 guardians Lvl 2-3 split almost evenly among all, to get ready for the upcoming guild war.

Please PM me or comment with:
    Knights Name:
    Knights Level:
    Armor:
    Expansion:
    Gem Spender: (optional)
    Knights Name: JashGanz
    Knights Level: 80+
    Please PM me on here if you want to add me I get a ton of friend requests, ill make sure to add you if i receive a pm.

House of Storms

We are a friendly community guild looking for some more members.

Guild is currently level 26

We have everything at 5% but Air at 4%.

Finishes #397 in Fusion Blitz and that was with only half the guild working on it.

Finished #587 in Beast mainly because I didn't get one last war in time.

Finished #457 in Fusion Blitz 2

Please PM me or Apply.
    Lvl 30+ only please
    Last edited by Nec772; 09-28-2013 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Updated 9-28-2013
    Epic: Northerner's 99/99, Forgestone 99/99, Snowstorm 99/99, Arclite 99/99, Stalwart 99/99, Beastmasters 99/99
    EB +: To Many to List

Android User WBB CGV HXW
    Level 100+

false text, my fault
    Last edited by HalbeSuppe; 09-01-2013 at 06:25 AM.

[ANDROID] LVL 82 player looking for 50+ (remember to leave guild and add me)

[ANDROID] GUILD RECRUITING LVL 50+
    ADD CODE: WBB-PDV-NMY
    Lvl 82 active everyday looking for lvl 50+ players to join a very active guild. Our guild is lvl 23 and has 2 open slots. We have 16 elemental boosts (much more than many others). If you are looking to join a better guild than you are currently in, look no further!

Guild Details:
    21/23 active players
    17 elemental upgrades (adds damage/defense to all members)
    over 40m donated from players
    current bank: 7mil

Directions for joining:
    Must be minimum of level 50+ (the higher the better) and ADD ME to your friends list as well as LEAVE YOUR CURRENT GUILD. I will be unable to add you if you are already in a guild. If you add me and it shows you are in a guild or below level 50, I will not accept your friend request because the program does not allow me to invite you.

ADD CODE: WBB-PDV-NMY (IMPORTANT!! remember to leave your guild)

Knights of Renais

We ranked 36th in the Android Battle of the Beasts three day war!
    Looking for a level 70+ active player willing to contribute in any way, contribute $400,000 per week in gold, get line app, is a gemspender and will be active during GUILD WARS. Being a gemspender is a huge plus and we will recruit those first. The guild is run as a DEMOCRACY in which every player has a voice and a say in guild affairs no matter the rank or level (although those who contribute the most have a greater say on account of contributions)

Also if for some legitimate reason (ex: homework) you can't contribute for a while, we will not kick you out.

If we do not have any room, do wait for us! You won't regret it!

Please also get Line app and search for sleeboy2

We are currently a Level 33 guild with 15 boosts bonuses.
    Last edited by samuellee11; 09-23-2013 at 12:41 AM.
    Retired Founder of the Knights of Renais Guild
    7th in the War of the Wicked
    37th in War of the Damned With Gem-saving
    36th in Battle of the Beasts
    WBB-PXV-DQV

Guild Name: Solaris

We are an active guild willing to accept players that don't yet make that 80+ level threshold. Most of our members are in the low 60s with some established vets. All we ask is to be reasonably active and willing to put some work in.

Guild Level: 29
    Last Guild Wars Rank: #95
    Currently Full (1 spot open, 2 potential spots depending on possible inactives)

Knight Name: Aerin
    Level: 100+
    Code: WBB-CXM-GPR (Please PM first for discussion and so that I know who you are)
    Last edited by Aerin Kylantra; 09-28-2013 at 06:53 PM. Reason: updating info, levels, and guild war info
    Knight: Aerin Lvl 160+
    Guild: Solaris, Guild Master
    System Android: I am NOT accepting friend adds unless you PM first. I am happy to help out active players who need that extra player to get boss armours...but I need some communication first. No more RANDOM adds please.
    Armor: I have a lot of good stuff maxed now, including 4 epics, and a ton of epic boss +.

Shadow Raiders are recruiting!

Android Guild Shadow Raiders (lvl 9) is recruiting!

Founder: Elroden (wbb zgy qdm) - lvl 76 (with nemesis)
    co-founder: Exister (wbb zrx vpr) - lvl 85

We are looking for 30+ lvl players who play the game regularly and are willing to help our guild to develop and beat other opponents in upcoming guild wars. To do so you should both increase your own level as well as help the guild by contributing money (there are no any restrictions - help as much as you can) and doing quests.

In exchange we can help both theoretically (we can answer your questions concerning the game and strategies on the chat) and practically (our founders are lvl 70+ knights with epic and nemesis armours who accept invitations only from guild members :P). We can also provide a friendly atmosphere in the guild, and moreover...WE HAVE COOKIES!

Join us quickly & welcome!
    Last edited by Exister; 09-02-2013 at 10:07 AM.

The Brotherhood of steel is recruiting!

Join a strong and consistently top 25 guild! Looking for highly active, communicative and helpful players to fill a couple of positions. Everyone that puts in the work has a shot at high commander or even champion or sentinel between wars!
    We are a very helpful and fun guild that wants to help you become a strong and successful player. We ranked #10 in the first blitz and #12 in the second, and #14 in the first full war. We plan to make top 10 in the next full war.
    We are currently level 42 with two open positions available. We have some very strong players that add all new members to their friends list (myself included). Currently we have all elements at 6%! Message me [nachomasterx] on Line messenger to apply, please have pics of armors and your war points from this last war ready.
    Join now while we still have free space!
    Last edited by nachomasterx; 09-29-2013 at 06:02 AM.
    Not playing ever again.

Iron Throne

We are an active and friendly guild that is leveling up fast, it is known ;-) See my signature below for current status. We finished #169 in Battle of the Beasts, and #86 in the 2nd blitz war.

Members: Our members hail from US, Europe, and Asia. All of us are all lvl 80+, half of us are lvl 100+. Players lvl 70+ are welcome.

Chats: Ok, we are a chatty bunch :-) We share game tips, discuss important guild decisions, armors, arena rankings.... Therefore Line app is strongly encouraged.

Contributions: there is no minimum gold donation requirement. We want our members to unlock their castles first, then contribute what they can. Did someone say fusion boost armor ;-)?

Guild war: You are expected to actively fight in guild wars and contribute to total war points (gem spending is not required). Sadly, we've had to kick members due to lack of war participation.

Please send me a PM here or via Line if you are interested.
    Last edited by Daenerys; 10-02-2013 at 07:14 PM.
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

The Justice League!

The Justice League is looking to add a few good members!

Key info:

Current Level: 34
    Element Bonuses: All elements to 5%, earth to 6%
    Minimum Level: 60+, higher levels will receive priority consideration.
    Minimum Weekly Contribution: 100,000 gold

About Us:

We are an active guild aiming to expand. Currently need two players. So if you are interested do not hesitate to PM me. Our weekly average is very low to allow people to finish their castle expansions without stressing. Our average weekly contributions are much, much higher. We like to chat and believe in friending each other. Players from all countries.

About Me:

I am the Guild Sentinel, "Darwyn JusticeLg" in game, Friend Code WBB-FQH-XVD. Gem Player, Level 106, Current Nemesis+, Maxed AotF+, Maxed Swamp Shaman+, Maxed Big Four+, working on Leviathan+ and Assassin+.

Feel free to PM with additional questions. Cheers!

Edit: Question - Do we have minimum armor requirements? Please at least have the big Four maxed, or three-star + armor level 50 or higher. Your character does not have to be a finished product to grow with us. But if you are rocking Wavecharmer's, well ...

Edit #2 9/11 - updated level & bonuses, and openings.
    Last edited by Itsmelen; 09-11-2013 at 10:49 AM. Reason: updated info

Friend Code:WBC-ZGR-YNR
    Knight's name: Amorain
    Knight's level: 11 ( but leveling fast)

I'm fairly new to the game but catching on quickly. I play daily and looking for an active guild.

ROD needs recruits

Hello every1: ROD is a top 150 now was top 75 before and needs some recruits with a min stat of 1.3M and min donation of only 50k. We need active players only. We have 43/45 bonuses .. 58 members... If you are interested pleas PM me or simply add guild code: 340368433

Guild : Fire Emblem - Active members to reach the top

Hi guys and girls,

Guild Name: Fire Emblem Lvl: 19 Members: 19/21
    We've 2 members between lvl 90-100 and 4 members higher than lvl100 to help you to progress

Recruit: Active members lvl 30 or higher

Bonuses: Fire and Earth +5% and Others +4%
    Minimum contribution 10K for a day --> but everybody give more cause we want to have bonuses

Guardians: Fire, Water and Thunder Lvl 5 / Earth and Wind lvl 4

We try to progress and having fun
    So Join us ^^

Xtrem Master - Lvl 101

ANDROID Player Seeking Guild

Operating System: Android

Friend Code: WBC - CRX - VQC

Knight's name: Brent

Knight's level: 95(I'll be 100 within 4 or less days of posting)

Expansions: All Unlocked, Level 2

Gem Spending: Often, with a limit cap per week.

Armour: Mostly Air + Other Element. All Legendary for every character, and I'm working on getting Epic armours. Currently I am using Combustion, Sky Guardian+, and a dragon armour for my main party,and are all level 50+(I intend to fuse my dragon armour when I hit 100 with another to get an Epic level armour.) The reason I have yet to max out my Combustion and Sky Guardian+ is due to how recently I got them and leveling both at the same time take a lot of gold and time.

Region: Pacific Time Zone, United States

Activity: Active through most of the day and I'm willing to use LINE Messanger

What I'm looking for: A high leveled Android Guild, preferably an Air based guild at that,(20-40) with active players who are mostly in the upper range of levels. The Guild needs to have at least 6% of all bonuses unlocked, or mostly all bonuses. I do not care about the amount of Guardians. I do not expect High Commander rank until I've contributed my fair share, but I would like the possibility for advancement eventually. Keep in mind for a while I may not contribute due to my leveling of current armour.

I am currently in a Guild so please PM me if you are recruiting and interested so I can arrange to leave. Please list if you meet the criteria, or if I need to meet any new criteria for you to consider me into your guild. Thank you for any consideration.
    Last edited by BrentNelson; 09-04-2013 at 02:10 PM.