Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

Hail Sithis Guild!

Guild Info:
    Level 12 8/18 members
    Bonuses:
    Air and Spirit
    Guardians:
    2 of each element, most level 2

Looking for members 50+, others will be considered with good armor. Looking for active members who will donate and post in chat (we are a very fun guild who are competitive, but enjoy ourselves). We are a very active guild with all levels, from 35-95. If interested, search for guild and join.

Danger Zone

Hey we're just a chill, friendly guild looking for a couple more people to flesh out the ranks while we continue to grow and become stronger.

Currently a level 20 guild, all elements at 4%, almost about to upgrade our first 5% element. We have 4 spots open right now, and if you're a decent contributer, there is a good chance that you can get High commander rank down the line.

Preferably looking for 60+ but will consider lower levels.

If you're interested in joining shoot me a PM on here with your in-game name, current level, and any other information you want to share such a gear info or activity level. Also send a friend request in game to me at WBB-YQV-HYX.

Thanks,
    Knight: Kevgard, level 100+

Bluish Skulls, searching for new members before guild wars.
    24/26 Lvl 29, super close to lvl 30, our sentinal has a maxed tectonic, clayate+ and moontide
    Our champion has a maxed combustion and moontide
    Our master has moontide, not maxed yet, and several members have epics.
    We are recruiting lvl 50+ and we hope you join
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

Regulars

Regulars is currently recruiting new members! We have 23/26 members. We are level 28 and going. We have all bonuses up to 5% except spirit. We would love to recruit any high level players, especially 80+, but we will consider others. Must be able to contribute gold and help with guild quests. Join now!
    - Odom
    Friend code: WBB-MVQ-BBH

Bushido Recruitment

Recruiting for Bushido

Guild Level 27
    Bonuses Earth and Spirt 6%, Fire, Water, and Air 5%
    Gaurdians 52 of 70
    Level 50+ only

ADD CODE: WBB-PGB-XCH (IMPORTANT!! remember to leave your guild)
    Or Private Message me.
    Last edited by Gawain; 09-05-2013 at 09:37 AM.
    Line ID gawain1
    Was playing on Android

Code: WBB-GCD-HGH
    Name: Olivia
    Level: 79

Well I've had some terrible luck with guilds since they started. Every one I've been in the guild master has either stopped playing leading to members slowly leaving or disbanded the guild.

I am very active, checking the game many times a day. I am looking for a higher level guild that has active members. Hope to hear from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post

Well I've had some terrible luck with guilds since they started. Every one I've been in the guild master has either stopped playing leading to members slowly leaving or disbanded the guild.

I am very active, checking the game many times a day. I am looking for a higher level guild that has active members. Hope to hear from someone.
    Hi,

I am the guild master of Knights of Renais (lvl. 24 as of today). Our guild is looking for a lvl 70+ player. If you are willing to contribute and be extremely active search us up! We are a majority rules democracy to boot (I legitimately act on the majority rules depending on time and time zones). Thanks!
    Last edited by samuellee11; 09-05-2013 at 09:25 PM.
    Retired Founder of the Knights of Renais Guild
    7th in the War of the Wicked
    37th in War of the Damned With Gem-saving
    36th in Battle of the Beasts
    WBB-PXV-DQV

◇◇Join the Aniales Dragons (Fire)◇◇
    ☆☆Level 19☆☆
    <<Lvl 50+ To Join>>
    ◆◆5% Air◆◆
    ●●6% Rock●●
    ■■6% Water■■
    ◆◆6% Spirit◆◆
    ★★6% Fire★★
    《Need more active players before guild wars starts pm me if u want to join》

[Android] Flambouyant Recruiting Active Players! 4 Spots open.

Guild Name: Fire Emblem
    Lvl: 16
    Members: 16/20

Recruit: Active members lvl 30 or higher

Bonuses: 4%- Air, Spirit, Water. 2%- Fire, Earth

Minimum Contribution: No established minimum currently, encouraging newer players to save for all expansions and contribute when possible to show activity.

Guardians: Air LVL 2, Water LVL 2, Water LVL 3, Fire LVL 3

1 High Commander Position currently available. Potential for advancement to leadership positions with activity, contributions, and armor stats.

We are the guild Solaris and we need active players. Level 18 guild with a lvl 80+ leader and guild sentinel. Not very impressive stats but are very active and love this game. We have all bonuses at 4% with multiple guardians purchased. I believe the only requirements we have are: At least lvl 40, willing to donate, daily player if brand new to the game, and we are slowly moving to "Line" for better communication.

Look me up for guild invite...

Name: Cheeta
    Lvl: 85
    Code: WBC-MPF-BDM

Looking forward to meeting new peopele, have a nice night!

The War Machine Recruiting

The War Machine

lvl 30 guild
    5% purchased on all element bonuses, working on 6% now
    Only requirement is lvl 40 and above
    Donations not required but highly encouraged for the progression of the guild

We have very active and friendly members and are looking to expand our guild in order to be a serious competitor in upcoming guild wars. PM me here or request to join in game.

If things don't work out...

Check out 'The Immortals'. Lvl 21 guild. Lots of boosts, friendly group.
    Just sent you friend request in game.
    Frantastic

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post

Seeking Guild

Name: Maggie
    Level:41
    Friend code: Wbb- pqz- xng

I'm an active player looking to join a guild. Shoot me a pm if you think you have a spot for me in your guild. Really looking for a fun group of players. Thanks!

The Darkness recrute

Hey,

i´m looking for new Members for my Guild "The Darkness" (Android).

Our Guild lvl is 18, Fire-Spirit-Earth Bonus 4%, Wind - Water 2%
    We need more active players for Guild Wars later 40+ anyone can join. Our members are lvl 40-71

Code: WBB-GYR-WCZ
    Name: Raisa
    Level: 48

Dark Souls guild

Darks Souls is recruiting active players!!! We are a lvl 29 guild thats full of friendly active players! We have plenty of guardians and all of our element bonuses are 5% and 6%! We all work as a team to complete guild quests and make guild purchases and we all participate in guild chat also! We are looking for players that are lvl 50+ and that will stay active and participate as we all do! If ur looking for an active and friendly guild and you will stay active then please apply!

(Android)
    Code:WBB-MNG-GGP
    Guild: Dark Souls
    Guild Master: Grimsniper33
    Level:87
    Guild lvl:29