Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last

Looking for a competitive guild for wars.

I'm VERY disappointed in my previous guild as only 3 members participated in the war.
    I'm looking for a higher level guild that knows what they're doing!

Friend Code: WBB-PXZ-NHD
    Knight's name: Tyler
    Knight's level: 77

So this is me, if your not interested then thank you for your time.
    I have all elements of legendary armor (Lvl 35+)
    I will donate DAILY if the guild at least surpasses the old one I was in.
    I want to be in a guild where everyone plays everyday
    Competitive in guild wars.
    I also have like 30 available friend spots so if you want to add me too I need help with epic bosses due to weak friends! Thanks!

Just PM me first with guild information and then I'll defiantly respond, thank you.

Active player looking for competitive guild

Hi , I'm a lvl 98 High Commander at my current guild. I was left devastated by the guild war results as barely anyone apart from me participated >.< Hence, I'm looking for a new guild and I can assure you that I'm an active gem spender who can contribute to the group. Armours wise nothing fantastic at the moment, with a maxed 4* and a couple of maxed 3*s but as I only just started playing in late july, you can see how fast I leveled. Will certainly try my hands at more chance chests in the future lol!

Please do PM me with your guild details if you are looking for a committed High Commander to contribute to the guild! I'm fine with non-leadership roles if there are already members who are stronger than me occupying them!

Name: Krosnar
    Friend Code: WBB - ZHG - VFW
    Last edited by shamanlords; 09-12-2013 at 07:10 AM.

Guild Recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by shamanlords View Post
    Hi , I'm a lvl 98 High Commander at my current guild. I was left devastated by the guild war results as barely anyone apart from me participated >.< Hence, I'm looking for a new guild and I can assure you that I'm an active gem spender who can contribute to the group. Armours wise nothing fantastic at the moment, with a maxed 4* and a couple of maxed 3*s but as I only just started playing in late july, you can see how fast I leveled. Will certainly try my hands at more chance chests in the future lol!

Please do PM me with your guild details if you are looking for a committed High Commander to contribute to the guild! I'm fine with non-leadership roles if there are already members who are stronger than me occupying them!

Name: Krosnar
    Friend Code: WBB - ZHG - VFW
    Hi, we are looking for an active high commander who will contribute daily in gold and tasks as well as participate in guild wars. If you are interested search sleeboy on Line app or search Knights of Renais (we are Lvl. 27 about to be 28)
    Retired Founder of the Knights of Renais Guild
    7th in the War of the Wicked
    37th in War of the Damned With Gem-saving
    36th in Battle of the Beasts
    WBB-PXV-DQV

Team awesome. Looking for 100+. Check out our thread for details!

Quote Originally Posted by tylerbass92 View Post
    I'm VERY disappointed in my previous guild as only 3 members participated in the war.
    I'm looking for a higher level guild that knows what they're doing!

Friend Code: WBB-PXZ-NHD
    Knight's name: Tyler
    Knight's level: 77

So this is me, if your not interested then thank you for your time.
    I have all elements of legendary armor (Lvl 35+)
    I will donate DAILY if the guild at least surpasses the old one I was in.
    I want to be in a guild where everyone plays everyday
    Competitive in guild wars.
    I also have like 30 available friend spots so if you want to add me too I need help with epic bosses due to weak friends! Thanks!

Just PM me first with guild information and then I'll defiantly respond, thank you.
    Just pmed u tyler.

guild

Ky knight it lvl 106 and has been upgrading legendary armor at 40 right now. I am very active and will spend money to do good in the guild wars. Wheres right now dark princes +. Name is cyto and applied to the guild. I would be a great addition to the guild.

Looking for active guild recruits

We Are Looking For A Few Good Player's For Our Guild.If Interested,Send Me A Message. Thanks
    ADD ME,WBB-BZW-XDC. We placed 758 with only 4 Members in the last battle.

Clan name: Chaos starters
    Level 23
    17/23 slots filled
    Our clan did pretty well in last guild war
    we can raise about 12 mil in a week
    looking for active players
    we are all about level 80+
    Add me to join WBB-QQF-NRZ

My friend and I were the only ones playing in the last guild war and are looking to join a more active guild. Both are daily players and I'm Lvl 80 with a lvl 51 BKal. My friend is level 53 and has level 50 tempered battlegear and 42 storm sorcerer. Anyone looking for two very active members? My code is WBC - GHP - BPN.

knight name=Harbear

Harbear we would love to have you and your friend! We are a Level 27 about to be 28 guild that is very friendly and is a democracy! Everyone has a voice regardless of rank.

Search up Knights of Renais
    or sleeboy on line app.

Cheers!
    Retired Founder of the Knights of Renais Guild
    7th in the War of the Wicked
    37th in War of the Damned With Gem-saving
    36th in Battle of the Beasts
    WBB-PXV-DQV

Looking for Guild

I'm level 73, active daily and looking for a guild that's going to be active in guild wars and carries some worthwhile bonuses.

Armor:
    Big 4 (+) maxed with an extra living flame at 46 or 48
    Bigger 4 (+) :
    Swamp Shaman - 52 (will max by the end of this weekend)
    Roc - skipped
    Infernal Lord - I have the non plus and enough to craft my + version once SS is maxed.
    Dark Prince - not started

Expansions (all unlocked):
    3 armor smiths
    1 L2 Dungeon
    Rest are training fields, all but one are L3

Gem spender: no

I have no current guild currently.
    Retired: Heisenberg (Android)
    Maxed Armor: Sky Majesty +, Beastmaster +, Blazeborne+, Moontide+, Kerstman, Arborsteel, Blazeborne, Maelstrom Irons, Tectonic, Bronze Chromatic, Druidic, Sandstorm

join us

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Sharp View Post
    I'm level 73, active daily and looking for a guild that's going to be active in guild wars and carries some worthwhile bonuses.

Armor:
    Big 4 (+) maxed with an extra living flame at 46 or 48
    Bigger 4 (+) :
    Swamp Shaman - 52 (will max by the end of this weekend)
    Roc - skipped
    Infernal Lord - I have the non plus and enough to craft my + version once SS is maxed.
    Dark Prince - not started

Expansions (all unlocked):
    3 armor smiths
    1 L2 Dungeon
    Rest are training fields, all but one are L3

Gem spender: no

I have no current guild currently.
    We'd love to have you join us. We have 11 element boosts and placed 550 with only 8 participants in the war, which is why i recently got rid of ppl. Cant wait to see our full potential. We are LEGIONder verdammten, german for legion of the d@mned
    Last edited by legionofike; 09-12-2013 at 05:41 PM. Reason: missing info

Friend Code: In signature
    Knight's name: Bob
    Knight's level: 90
    Hello I'm Bob. Currently level 100+ in Knights and Dragons. I check on the game very frequently.
    Android Friend Code: WBB-HMZ-RPW

Berserker

Hi all, I'm Hannibal (level 69) currently Guild Master for Berserker (level 18)

Don't mind joining other guild but Berserker have all 5% Elements plus 5 Guardians (all level 1).

Right now got 9 players but will demote all of them (either not active or no communication) before guild wars started. Personally I don't wanna disband this guild but if no choice there's nothing else I can do.

My code: XBB-HRM-QYM

not android

Quote Originally Posted by redbull6 View Post
    Hi all, I'm Hannibal (level 69) currently Guild Master for Berserker (level 18)

Don't mind joining other guild but Berserker have all 5% Elements plus 5 Guardians (all level 1).

Right now got 9 players but will demote all of them (either not active or no communication) before guild wars started. Personally I don't wanna disband this guild but if no choice there's nothing else I can do.

My code: XBB-HRM-QYM
    You are not part of the android version and if you are you're invite code doesnt register as such.