Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Flaming Matter - Top 25 Guild iOS

Hello,

Flaming Matter is a top 25 iOS guild, we ranked 19 in the first guild wars, 22 in the first fusion blitz, 29 in the second guild wars, and 13 in the second fusion blitz.
    We require a 200k donation per week for regular members, as well as a minimum of 10k war points per war.

We are at level 54 as a guild, and are currently looking for the best of the best to join us! Minimum level requirement of 90, at least 1 epic maxed

Are you in the european time zone? We will give you priority!

No spots are open, we have a waitlist.

To apply add and message matt_thebrat on Line Messenger which can be downloaded for free from the app store or post here and someone will PM you.

Edit: We came in 13th in the last fusion blitz.
    Last edited by ilvtfu; 09-28-2013 at 02:03 PM.
    Crime City: 746 965 434
    Syndicate: 138

Knights and Dragons Guild: Retired
    Recruitment only.

For applications to the Rainbow Coalition pm ilvtfu on line.

**We Support the 11+ Movement**

Im level 55 with aa+ max sky guardian lv. 38 and monks vestmant max

I'm interested. I'm 92 ATM with 3 legendary sets near maxing out. I have half my base fully upgraded, as well as use a light amount of gems. Scored 13k in the war blitz from just one war.

Update

Quote Originally Posted by ilvtfu View Post
    Hello,

Flaming Matter is a top 25 iOS guild, we ranked 19 in the first guild wars and 22 in the recent guild wars blitz.
    We require a 100k donation per week for regular members, as well as a minimum of 3-5k war points per war.

We are at level 40 as a guild, and are currently looking for the best of the best to join us!

There are 1 or 2 spots open, and we will also have a waitlist running for when we level up some more.

To apply add and message matt_thebrat on Line Messenger which can be downloaded for free from the app store or post here and someone will PM you.
    We are now level 46 and have 2 spots open.
    I monitor every member's activity on a weekly basis to ensure all our members are active and don't smooch off the rest.
    I'm looking for lvl 70+, but with the right attitude I can accept lower levels.
    Send me a PM if you want to join us

Request

I would like to join i contribute 100k+ a day Have WW+ Combustion and SG+ 3 lvl 3 armorsmiths and working on getting lvl 3 tf my ingame name is V3nom

We are kicking 3 people after this guild war. We need 3 more, active, 80+ players who can help our guild in wars! Message matt_thebrat on line AFTER guild wars, or feel free to just drop a request after guild wars is over!
    In-game name: LifesavorZzz
    Level: 1xx
    Guild: Bad Touch

bump..........

Recruitment only.

Recruitment request

Hi I would like to join your guild.

I'm lvl 83 with mostly epic boss armours, currently trying to max them

Sorry I'm lvl 93

Bump, we have 6 open spots I think, idk. I think Matt is dealing with other requests... so far I think we have room for 3 more applicants? I think? I don't know, I'll have to ask Matt on how many people are on our wait lists lol
    In-game name: LifesavorZzz
    Level: 1xx
    Guild: Bad Touch

i am level 70 at the moment but i still think i would be a good addition to your guild i donate at least 1 million a week and i am very active please consider the option and message me or add me XBD-WNZ-MYZ

Can I join

I'm lvl 84 very active and my 3 main armors are aegis of the dragon, tectonic mantle and blazeborne vanguard pm me if you'll consider me. XBF-MFB-PXB

Looking for active guild

I'm an active player level 120ish looking for an active guild that has 75% participation or better during wars let me know if your interested in having me, thanks.

Looking to change guilds

A former guildmember of mine (Kralj) just moved to FM, and can attest that I'm quite active. My current guild has a few really good people (some of whom just bailed after the last war) but a lot of people still working their way up, so I'm looking for a guild with stronger and more active members. Any openings?

Name: Jan
    Level: 103
    Friend code: XBC-RHV-BYG

No openings right now, we are at level 50 and leveling as fast as we can.

There is a waitlist, add matt_thebrat on line and send him your application, he's guild master

Recruitment only.