Page 16 of 16 First ... 6141516

People still farm snakeskins? That's weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    People still farm snakeskins? That's weird.
    Yes, we can't all farm chests...
    Let me make it even more scary: I often make uncommon_lvl11 . Only 20 points of enhancing material!
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    You didn't quite get the point. My point was that American Football analogies are silly, since "Gree American Football" would be more like a boxing/mixed matrial arts match without "don't hit people who are KO" rule and zero points given for touchdowns.

If you want to use American Football analogies again, guild wars would seem to be like a system where the (only) victory contition would be "most touchdowns scored at the end of the season".

I'd prefer if like for tennis there would be victory conditions per match instead of "keep pounding away until time is up" and only victory conditions at the end of the tournament.

With something like a guild war, I would want "the clock reads 00:00" to mean that the match was so evenly balanced that neither side managed to really achieve victory condition over the other, while if a match is very lopsides, it should be "game over" in at most a 10% of the maximum time instead of mindless grinding for the remaining 90% of the time.

I expect that once guild war hits Android, I'll find the lopsides "guild farming" matches more boring than snakeskin farming.
    I kind of question the sanity of anyone who would enjoy "guild farming" over a nice close match...
    Pretty sure I wasn't comparing the whole guild wars concept to football, just the "you don't give up" because guess what, there isn't a mercy rule. If teams are winning at the end, yes, the victory formation comes into play. If the opponent is winning though and you have the ball, unless you're down by 50 with 10 seconds left, I hope you would continue to play. (or else, like I stated before, I don't want you on my team)

You're also the guy that would be celebrating a war victory when the other guy surrendered. Unknown to you, that sniper on the top of the hill didn't get the message and nails one between your eyes. Oops. That's what you get for celebrating early. You NEVER celebrate the win early.

Also, as far as guild farming goes, I question the sanity of people who want all their games to be close. You've never enjoyed that rush of "man, I just dominated you"? To each his own. Sadly for now, the wars favor people with the domination mentality.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 09-05-2013 at 09:49 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Yes, we can't all farm chests...
    Let me make it even more scary: I often make uncommon_lvl11 . Only 20 points of enhancing material!
    That still makes more sense than getting no xp in medusa land

Didn't know XP was so important after lv100 besides a few gold, and a gem/key every 5-6 levels.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

LvL.300 > All. I'm aiming for 666, personally

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    LvL.300 > All. I'm aiming for 666, personally
    Nice round number. I like.

Why not 777? You're such a devil.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    Why not 777? You're such a devil.
    I believe you may have answered your own question there.

Guardians

I didn't read the 200 plus replies or most of the arguments.

1. What I would want changed are the guardians. They were worthless in the first war and over powered in the second. I would like them to have the ability to attack other players with one attack per guardian for points. Which would be its only purpose.

A level one guardian would equal a 50 level player.
    2 = 60
    3 = 70
    4 = 80
    5 = 90
    6 = 100 with 2 star armor
    7 = 100 with 3 star
    8 = 100 with 4 star
    9 = 100 with upper 4 star
    10 = 100 with epic

Guild Officers would have the ability to activate them and attack an enemy player with them. If the guardian gets defeated during an attack its gone. Also during activation they pick the 3 elements of the guardian make up. Guardian only have Mono armor.

The higher the guild level the more guardians you have. Each High Commander can only use up to 3 in battle. Sents and Champs can use 4 and GM can use 5.

So if you could have 10 officers in the guild the max guardian amount would be 3 x 7 = 21 (High Commander), 2 x4 = 8 (Sent and Champ) and 5 x 1 for the GM. The guardians do not get the guild bonus attack.

2. Second the fusion boosts would go to the person that killed the enemy Sent the first time around. If a guardian kills the Sent no one gets it.

3. The top point earner in each guild battle earns a fusion boost as long as more than one person on the same guild had 2 people attack.

That's my 2 cents.

Thanks!