Page 11 of 16 First ... 910111213 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Miyabi View Post
    Like i said this game if u are in top guilds, even if facing 2 man guilds, thats the time ppl will spend more to regen energy, you dont wait and say we got this win, lets wait 1hr+ for the next battle.
    If doing and think like this, your guild will never get a place up high.
    Miyabi is one of my new favorite people! & that's saying a lot considering I hate almost everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    All these arguments are going round and round - Meepo has strong ideals abt how the wars should be (league system of chalking victories instead of piling up warpoints), whereas the rest are just trying to convince him that as much as his ideas are nice, it's never gonna happen becos of the way Gree runs all its guild wars and all its games. Is it good to dream? Ofc it is, but one has to wake up at some point and smell the air and find that it's not that fresh after all.

Sure forum is for sharing of ideas on how to improve the game - at some point we need to move from ideals to pragmatism.
    Interestingly KA, and now mw have bigger prizes available for 50 wins and consequetive wins than for finishing with the most points. It'll be here soon so work on a strategy for wins over points totals.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragmondino View Post
    Interestingly KA, and now mw have bigger prizes available for 50 wins and consequetive wins than for finishing with the most points. It'll be here soon so work on a strategy for wins over points totals.
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but that's a separate prize, with the main rewards still going to the top points earners right? So strategy of farming pts consistently every battle still stands then, just more prize option for those who spend less gems. Interesting though.
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    See you keep talking like there are finite resources available, and you need to "ready up" for the next battle. Also, if you aren't aware, you could be matched up against multiple easy or weak guilds back to back. Saving up resources after a point, is actually wasting them. If guilds don't use their energy for something, the guilds that are currently in battles with larger guilds, and using said resources, are flying by you on the leaderboard. If I only use 1 energy, or 25, whatever you consider it... then yes, I could start with 3/75 next time. But, its not like I start with my energy PLUS the 3/75 that I didn't use the last time. You can't stock up extra energy for the next battle. Once it is maxed out, its maxed out. Use it or lose it.
    Yes, when you get to a certain point, it is a waste. However, up to a certain point, it is very useful if the victory system were to be implemented (I am aware that it probably won't be, I'm just considering the implications if it were to be introduced). If you start with 4 energy, you can potentially battle 6 times in a 1-hour battle, because war energy regenerates 1/25mins or something. However, if you battle 6 times you are left with no energy for next battle. Instead, you can battle three times, then with 10 minutes left on the clock, when you have 3 energy, you can make the decision whether to spend that 3 energy or to save for the next battle, depending on how comfortable your lead is.

Miyabi, I understand that when you reach a certain point of gems spent, it will depend on who spends more gems. However, the overwhelming majority of KnD players do not have infinite money to spend on gems, so they cannot just continuously refill their energy bar. I believe those with a limited supply of energy should benefit from saving for next battle, because their energy bar does not magically refill like yours does.
    Itherael - Level 1xx
    *Net *Poof *Poof *Poof *Poof *Blink *Poof *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click...

Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but that's a separate prize, with the main rewards still going to the top points earners right? So strategy of farming pts consistently every battle still stands then, just more prize option for those who spend less gems. Interesting though.
    YES! farming pts consistently each battle is a strat for the top guilds, who can afford to refill their energy repeatedly. For those who can't, the thing that differentiates them from similar spending guilds should be how well they use that energy.
    Itherael - Level 1xx
    *Net *Poof *Poof *Poof *Poof *Blink *Poof *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click...

Again... you miss the idea. There is no "ensured" victory until the clock has 00:00 on it and "Victory" pops up on the screen. You don't know how many people they have fighting, or possibly "waiting" until the last minute to plunk down some energy because the other guild got complacent and eased up when they thought the win was in the books. Or, when do you say "this is a guaranteed win"? When you're up 1000 points? 2000? 20k? The point is, you never know.

Did you see the Texas football team that was down by three or something with a second left in the game? Did they pack it up? No, they ran a little flea flicker off of the kickoff and came back to win. link to the story here
    If you want to use American Football analogies, then what I've learned from this topic is that guild wars isn't about scoring touchdowns, but trying to tackle the same person as hard as possible over and over again until they can carry him off the field on a stretcher at the end of the match.
    An average onlooker would then probably question: "is that really how the game is supposed to be played?"
    To me that sounds more like a good original concept that got hit by a freight train and ended up all mangled.
    And from what I understand from you guys, Gree made a trainwreck in one of their games, liked the trainwreck and has been copying the trainwreck into all of their games?
    (Well, looking on the bright side, it's a smaller trainwreck than tap4fun's Galaxy Empire; that one's current battle system is a "chemical railcars exploding in a ball of flame" trainwreck...)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    How's your day off going, by the way? Sucks you only get one day off. I remember hating 8th grade.
    You are you kidding me? Really? You're going to assume and pretend someone is in the 8th grade! You attack people's life? It's fine to say something about their language abilities because you can always question the things people say but to assume someone is a child? Are you that much of a shameless person? Since you're going to say something about people's days and life then how about you take that ignorant snobbish brain of yours and questions how far mans should be eradicated from the face of this earth. For me, I had an enjoyable but frustrating time replying to posts on here. I am more than happy to make my point but I don't go saying things about people's lives. You clearly don't cherish life as much as me or anyone who actually does. Yes, we humans are terrible at times but if these comments you've been reading really supports your belief that humans need to eradicated ASAP, why don't you take charge and do it then? Go and eradicate the human species then.

You know what, you and your gems spending friends spend plenty of your or your parents hard earned money on this game for what purpose? To be the best guild? To boost your own egos? Tell your friends what you've achieved in this game with your money? Oh wow. Amazing.

The things you people are saying are from your mighty position as one the top guilds. You're not thinking from an objective perspective or even from the lower ends perspective. You just think you're right and not considering the other factors.
    Alitia
    Alae Caelestia
    Food =3

There has only been 2 wars. And while we won the first, and came in second in this last one, I really don't know if people consider them full/true wars. Being filled with so many bugs, and then the second only being 4 hours, isn't a true test. So really, we haven't attained many great things. Currently, we have Cloudrange+, to other guild's Cloudrange, from the first war. All other rewards can be found in chests, or bought. The second, being all fusion stones and fusion boost armors... not any HUGE reward. So really, we haven't gotten much of an advantage from our wins, if any, if that is what you're saying. Our main advantage, much like many other guilds, is simply the caliber of players we have that make up the guild. Much like Centurions and PB and Untouchables and the like, I feel that we have the best players in our guilds. That is our main resource and advantage.
    Oh please. I don't care about your members. I don't care about your advantages. Bla blah blah! I'm saying you're already one of the top guilds so why complain about the name changing and the list line up? It annoys you that's why you're saying it. ALL OF WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THESE CHANGES IS BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE IT BECAUSE IT DISRUPTS YOU EFFICIENCY. OMG. UNDERSTAND?!
    Alitia
    Alae Caelestia
    Food =3

Exactly, this thread has become a place where spoilt little kids with rich parents try to make the game better for only themselves, rather than the general KnD population. My suggestion would benefit the casual players, and the low/ average spenders by making the game have a better strategy than bashing one person until you're out of energy. If you guys never run out of energy, then it does not affect you posh kids in the slightest because you will still remain on top. Stop talking as if you are the only players in the game.
    Last edited by Meepo; 09-02-2013 at 08:42 PM.
    Itherael - Level 1xx

Quote Originally Posted by PB_Buncil View Post
    Meepo is right.

Busteroaf ... go to bathroom and keep doing it.

Tacoma, will eat you in next GW. I ll make sure i plump you 100x.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...522#post906522

You all must have missed this thread I started a month ago
    They don't do that for the arena or epic boss. Stop being a baby and just deal with it. I don't care when you started this thread, it's dumb because its something silly. They don't need to do those things you suggested. If they did, might as well do it for everything else. What point is it to have armours if you can't switch it around and use it? They let you do that and change your names. At least they don't let you change guild related things in the guild war. That's key to guild wars. The others are irrelevant to guild wars.

Stop making suggestions to make the game fair. It isn't. Life isn't. Nothing in the world is fair.
    Last edited by Alitia; 09-02-2013 at 08:46 PM.
    Alitia
    Alae Caelestia
    Food =3

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    If you want to use American Football analogies, then what I've learned from this topic is that guild wars isn't about scoring touchdowns, but trying to tackle the same person as hard as possible over and over again until they can carry him off the field on a stretcher at the end of the match.
    An average onlooker would then probably question: "is that really how the game is supposed to be played?"
    To me that sounds more like a good original concept that got hit by a freight train and ended up all mangled.
    And from what I understand from you guys, Gree made a trainwreck in one of their games, liked the trainwreck and has been copying the trainwreck into all of their games?
    (Well, looking on the bright side, it's a smaller trainwreck than tap4fun's Galaxy Empire; that one's current battle system is a "chemical railcars exploding in a ball of flame" trainwreck...)
    Oh gosh, where to start. I'll try and keep this short and sweet. Its hard for me, I know. Yes, the beat them into a bloody pulp could be considered the "target them and leave them in shambles and carry them off on a stretcher." Not how football is played though, or at least it shouldn't be. But, like the normal game of football, most teams don't just give up after they have a lead. There is no guarantee that if the other team makes a comeback, you can continue to score at will. Nothing is a gimmie. Yes, teams will put in their second and third string players. Do they simply run victory formation plays to run out the clock for the last quarter or however long they're in the game? No. They try to score as well. They're part of the team, they want playing time. They're competing for starting spots. They want to show that they can play as well. Do you fault them if they continue to score on the opposing team?

The analogy to football was directed because Meepo made a comment that I took as "I can't win this, I'm going to pack it up and start fresh next time". That lead me to say a) I don't want quitters on my team, and b) you never give up until the clock reads 00:00. Also, the team that was winning with 1 second left. Do you think they said "sure, its only one second, what could possibly happen?" That is the kind of thinking I wouldn't want on my team, especially when we have a "ensured" victory. In most cases, one second left and a 3 point lead is a victory... but again, nothing is guaranteed.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by Alitia View Post
    You are you kidding me? Really? You're going to assume and pretend someone is in the 8th grade! You attack people's life? It's fine to say something about their language abilities because you can always question the things people say but to assume someone is a child? Are you that much of a shameless person? Since you're going to say something about people's days and life then how about you take that ignorant snobbish brain of yours and questions how far mans should be eradicated from the face of this earth. For me, I had an enjoyable but frustrating time replying to posts on here. I am more than happy to make my point but I don't go saying things about people's lives. You clearly don't cherish life as much as me or anyone who actually does. Yes, we humans are terrible at times but if these comments you've been reading really supports your belief that humans need to eradicated ASAP, why don't you take charge and do it then? Go and eradicate the human species then.

You know what, you and your gems spending friends spend plenty of your or your parents hard earned money on this game for what purpose? To be the best guild? To boost your own egos? Tell your friends what you've achieved in this game with your money? Oh wow. Amazing.

The things you people are saying are from your mighty position as one the top guilds. You're not thinking from an objective perspective or even from the lower ends perspective. You just think you're right and not considering the other factors.
    Actually, I spend because money has no value or meaning & is purely a slave mechanism which we were forced into thousands of years ago. I compare people's intellect to that of a child when they ignore facts & repeat themselves over & over to no avail, & I have never insulted someone's language as an assumption English isn't their first language. You're thinking is fully backwards in how people should be judged.
    I think everything about this discussion & the institutions leading to the existence of these discussions & the accompanying comments are more than enough proof that wage disparity worked & still works in creating envy over nothing. The aggression in our society has been manufactured by worldwide water fluoridation & the introduction of preservatives. I think we live in a dream world, trapped in Carbon, conditioned for uncountable generations to love the trap. You will never convince me humans should be here in this existence.
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosticism
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anhedonia
    I'm also schizophrenic if that means anything to you.

Our high horse as #1? Where did you get this impression? All my suggestions would benefit all guilds. End. Of. Story. As to everything Meepo has been repeating, his last 2 posts summed it up perfectly. He's basically trying to force me not to spend gems. Well that's what the top 100-2000 are for. As usual, you f*cking morons have proven your ability to be incapable of critical thought & ruined another perfectly good UNBIASED thread topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Meepo View Post
    YES! farming pts consistently each battle is a strat for the top guilds, who can afford to refill their energy repeatedly. For those who can't, the thing that differentiates them from similar spending guilds should be how well they use that energy.

Exactly, this thread has become a place where spoilt little kids with rich parents try to make the game better for only themselves, rather than the general KnD population. My suggestion would benefit the casual players, and the low/ average spenders by making the game have a better strategy than bashing one person until you're out of energy. If you guys never run out of energy, then it does not affect you posh kids in the slightest because you will still remain on top. Stop talking as if you are the only players in the game.
    You're dumb, this already exists for people who can't spend gems. Please refer to previous post & stop replying.

Quote Originally Posted by Alitia View Post
    They don't do that for the arena or epic boss. Stop being a baby and just deal with it. I don't care when you started this thread, it's dumb because its something silly. They don't need to do those things you suggested. If they did, might as well do it for everything else. What point is it to have armours if you can't switch it around and use it? They let you do that and change your names. At least they don't let you change guild related things in the guild war. That's key to guild wars. The others are irrelevant to guild wars.

Stop making suggestions to make the game fair. It isn't. Life isn't. Nothing in the world is fair.
    I Reread what you're referring to & I misunderstood what you meant when you said "lineup". You meant locking the war roster list. I assumed something else, because we already covered that as the first, easiest, & most appropriate response by Gree.

As to Arena, this must be a new change I didn't notice due to low arena activity.

I think you're confused as to who is actually saying what in this thread. Who has said anything about fair? All my ideas are beneficial to anyone in any guild. You people are f*cking ******* retarded
    Last edited by Eunuchorn; 09-02-2013 at 09:02 PM.

Spoilt? Sorry Charlie, I've been off mommy and daddy's funds for 15 years now. Also, while I felt I was going around in circles arguing points with you, I actually enjoyed it. I don't feel that it ever needed to resort to name calling though.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off