Page 12 of 16 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by PB_Buncil View Post
    Meepo is right.

Busteroaf ... go to bathroom and keep doing it.

Tacoma, will eat you in next GW. I ll make sure i plump you 100x.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Actually, I spend because money has no value or meaning & is purely a slave mechanism which we were forced into thousands of years ago. I compare people's intellect to that of a child when they ignore facts & repeat themselves over & over to no avail, & I have never insulted someone's language as an assumption English isn't their first language. You're thinking is fully backwards in how people should be judged.
    I think everything about this discussion & the institutions leading to the existence of these discussions & the accompanying comments are more than enough proof that wage disparity worked & still works in creating envy over nothing. The aggression in our society has been manufactured by worldwide water fluoridation & the introduction of preservatives. I think we live in a dream world, trapped in Carbon, conditioned for uncountable generations to love the trap. You will never convince me humans should be here in this existence.
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosticism
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anhedonia
    I'm also schizophrenic if that means anything to you.

Our high horse as #1? Where did you get this impression? All my suggestions would benefit all guilds. End. Of. Story. As to everything Meepo has been repeating, his last 2 posts summed it up perfectly. He's basically trying to force me not to spend gems. Well that's what the top 100-2000 are for. As usual, you f*cking morons have proven your ability to be incapable of critical thought & ruined another perfectly good UNBIASED thread topic.
    Thanks for displaying your lovely personality. I have achieved my aim to annoy the heck out of you. THAT is why I find this so hilarious. I can argue whatever I want and you'd react.
    Alitia
    Alae Caelestia
    Food =3

Meepo is right.

I Reread what you're referring to & I misunderstood what you meant when you said "lineup". You meant locking the war roster list. I assumed something else, because we already covered that as the first, easiest, & most appropriate response by Gree.

As to Arena, this must be a new change I didn't notice due to low arena activity.

I think you're confused as to who is actually saying what in this thread. Who has said anything about fair? All my ideas are beneficial to anyone in any guild. You people are f*cking ******* retarded
    HAHA thanks for making me laugh. A LOT for that matter. You have a nice time in your hole. Go find a deserted island to live on if you think capitalism is so useless. Don't spend. Be a hobo or something. Lol.
    Alitia
    Alae Caelestia
    Food =3

Quote Originally Posted by Alitia View Post
    Oh please. I don't care about your members. I don't care about your advantages. Bla blah blah! I'm saying you're already one of the top guilds so why complain about the name changing and the list line up? It annoys you that's why you're saying it. ALL OF WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THESE CHANGES IS BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE IT BECAUSE IT DISRUPTS YOU EFFICIENCY. OMG. UNDERSTAND?!
    OMG I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS!... calm down. Please note, all caps makes it slightly harder to read your posts.

You said we had great many advantages and we've been on top for how long? I simply responded to your statement/question. When other people keep saying we're up on this high horse and we want to stay on top, I get confused. Duh. Who doesn't want to be #1?

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Hey Eun... can you bust out those troll pictures again? I think its time the thread gets shut down.

Busteroaf
    Retired

Meepo is right.

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    OMG I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS!... calm down. Please note, all caps makes it slightly harder to read your posts.

You said we had great many advantages and we've been on top for how long? I simply responded to your statement/question. When other people keep saying we're up on this high horse and we want to stay on top, I get confused. Duh. Who doesn't want to be #1?
    YAY AM I STILL CONFUSING YOU?! I sure hope I am. You know, you're funny. I think your mindset is bonkers and I love it. You entertain me with essays, which I only read a few lines of. But you went off topic about the last thing I said. Stop being confused about everything. Learn to read and interpret. Did you not go to school? Must I make everything absolutely clear? Do I need to give you exact answers for my words. It's not maths. You're making yourself look dumb. Just stop. Please. Or continue. I want to aggravate you some more.
    Alitia
    Alae Caelestia
    Food =3

HAHA thanks for making me laugh. A LOT for that matter. You have a nice time in your hole. Go find a deserted island to live on if you think capitalism is so useless. Don't spend. Be a hobo or something. Lol.
    I actually wasnt annoyed at all by this thread until very recently. I actually had to pull over to write all of that, & was seriously contemplating killing myself on the freeway just prior, so thanks? Or maybe in freak irony, I would have finally done it & freed myself were it not for your very long-term conditioned response. So, I retract my thanks.

Live on a deserted island to avoid capitalism. Oh right, every country is capitalist. My guess is your 6th or 7th grade. If it was really that easy to pick up & disappear, wouldn't I have done it? May the end come for us all & soon.

Meepo is right.

I actually wasnt annoyed at all by this thread until very recently. I actually had to pull over to write all of that, & was seriously contemplating killing myself on the freeway just prior, so thanks? Or maybe in freak irony, I would have finally done it & freed myself were it not for your very long-term conditioned response. So, I retract my thanks.

Live on a deserted island to avoid capitalism. Oh right, every country is capitalist. My guess is your 6th or 7th grade. If it was really that easy to pick up & disappear, wouldn't I have done it? May the end come for us all & soon.
    It's you're not your in you're 6th or 7th grade. You can live in places that aren't plagued with capitalism? There are quite a few places like that in the world. Many cultures have areas preserved because the people don't want to be plagued with such ideals. Go live there.

Oh and thanks for stopping to post. I feel very special.
    Last edited by Alitia; 09-02-2013 at 09:17 PM.
    Alitia
    Alae Caelestia
    Food =3

Hey Eun... can you bust out those troll pictures again? I think its time the thread gets shut down.
    Gladly.

Our high horse as #1? Where did you get this impression? All my suggestions would benefit all guilds. End. Of. Story. As to everything Meepo has been repeating, his last 2 posts summed it up perfectly. He's basically trying to force me not to spend gems. Well that's what the top 100-2000 are for. As usual, you f*cking morons have proven your ability to be incapable of critical thought & ruined another perfectly good UNBIASED thread topic.
    Farming a person repeatedly will STILL remain a strat for top guilds to beat other top guilds, as the money in their pockets allows them to do so. I don't know where you derive your logic from, thinking I am trying to make you stop spending. I repeat, spending will still net you top prize. I never disagreed with anything other than the name changing. Stop looking at things from a biased perspective. The victory system will not affect you, because you will still remain at the top due to your ability to magically refill your energy. You will win every battle anyway, and win the higher scoring battles too.

Stop being an idiot, it does not affect you and you will still be able to spend as much as you want to with equal rewards. Only those without the ability to infinitely spend gems are affected. Stop saying it affects you when it doesn't. If you don't care about money, if you want a world where money holds no importance, try looking at the bottom of the ocean. I hear the fastest way down there is to spend your meaningless money on an iron ball and chain.
    Itherael - Level 1xx
    *Net *Poof *Poof *Poof *Poof *Blink *Poof *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click...

YAY AM I STILL CONFUSING YOU?! I sure hope I am. You know, you're funny. I think your mindset is bonkers and I love it. You entertain me with essays, which I only read a few lines of. But you went off topic about the last thing I said. Stop being confused about everything. Learn to read and interpret. Did you not go to school? Must I make everything absolutely clear? Do I need to give you exact answers for my words. It's not maths. You're making yourself look dumb. Just stop. Please. Or continue. I want to aggravate you some more.
    Actually, yes, I am still confused. The fact you can't turn off the multi-quote makes me wonder if you are advertising for PB_Buncil or... Little help?

Yes, I went to school. I went to college. I graduated college.

Also, maths. Funny story. I actually studied up through Differential Equations and Physics for Engineering majors. Even did a little Statics and Dynamics. I also took an extra Physics class my second semester of my senior year of college because I only needed 1 more credit to graduate. Sorry, let me rephrase that so you can understand. I took an extra Physics class for fun. "Maths" is my strong point. Biology though. Eek. I hated that class.

Busteroaf
    Retired

Wow, you're going to resort to spamming in order to close a thread that your tiny brain can't comprehend? All these points are valid, you just have the intelligence of a goldfish. YOU are the ones being biased.
    Itherael - Level 1xx
    *Net *Poof *Poof *Poof *Poof *Blink *Poof *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click...

Quote Originally Posted by Meepo View Post
    Wow, you're going to resort to spamming in order to close a thread that your tiny brain can't comprehend? All these points are valid, you just have the intelligence of a goldfish. YOU are the ones being biased.
    No, it quickly spiraled downward, and now nothing anyone says has any merit. Try and recover and have a valid discussion in this thread anymore. It likely won't happen. That is what Thatzme was implying about 20 posts ago.

Also, do note that I said I rather enjoyed the back and forth between you and I.

Busteroaf
    Retired

Actually, yes, I am still confused. The fact you can't turn off the multi-quote makes me wonder if you are advertising for PB_Buncil or... Little help?

Also, maths. Funny story. I actually studied up through Differential Equations and Physics for Engineering majors. Even did a little Statics and Dynamics. I also took an extra Physics class my second semester of my senior year of college because I only needed 1 more credit to graduate. Sorry, let me rephrase that so you can understand. I took an extra Physics class for fun. "Maths" is my strong point. Biology though. Eek. I hated that class.
    Ooh, a little physics, statics, dynamics and DE's and you think you're a genius. Anyone in a true engineering course will know that you need much more than that to have any expertise whatsoever. So far, your points have all been biased to support those who have infinite money to spend, even though it won't affect you whatsoever.
    Itherael - Level 1xx

Can't be bothered.

Actually

Explains why you're bad with words then and why you need clear and concise explanations. That sucks. Oh well. So, what kind of job do you have then?
    Alitia
    Alae Caelestia
    Food =3

Quote Originally Posted by Meepo View Post
    Ooh, a little physics, statics, dynamics and DE's and you think you're a genius. Anyone in a true engineering course will know that you need much more than that to have any expertise whatsoever. So far, your points have all been biased to support those who have infinite money to spend, even though it won't affect you whatsoever.
    Never said I was a genius. Was just answering the question of if I went to school. Then I started talking about maths, and different math based classes I took. Again, never said I was a genius.

Busteroaf
    Retired