what kind of match is that?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: what kind of match is that?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

what kind of match is that?

we are all low level players yet we have been matched against absolute monsters what the hell are you doing gree,..at least make the matches fair.

Banned
    Post Count
    this is exactly why i don't think the faction events will be fun. we might win two battle in a row but because of the matching system there will be a top team thrown in like always. it will be interesting to see the outcome of this event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same here just made a post.. We are top 400 they are top 25.. I would fire their ass if they worked for me.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    we a top 4000 at best and got matched against a top 25 spec ops ghost recons,..whats that all about?? absolute joke, no fun in that.
    Last edited by trueblue; 08-30-2013 at 11:59 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    o.O but then trueblue, help me say sorry to jason especially. and your players seem strong.

Banned
    Post Count
    It is only at the start since everyone is on zero so first match is random, after people start scoring it settles down.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by procsyzarc View Post
    It is only at the start since everyone is on zero so first match is random, after people start scoring it settles down.
    Agreed. That's why I always recommend the my factions that we start an hour later. All the big time groups will be going early and you have the outside chance of catching a resting war (less likely with faction quests now) if you wait for the first wars to end.

No one ever listens to me though...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by phopjon View Post
    Agreed. That's why I always recommend the my factions that we start an hour later. All the big time groups will be going early and you have the outside chance of catching a resting war (less likely with faction quests now) if you wait for the first wars to end.

thats actually quite smart, (insert applause here)

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by phopjon View Post

What was that?

Seriously, you make a good point. Geniuses are often overlooked.
    Just like the seven dwarfs.

I know, my dwarf jokes are rubbish, but hey ho.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It is NOT random. The pairing system starts by your average strength. After the first battles, it uses an algorithmic formula which takes strength and place into account.

The reason the matchups are SOOOOO freaking jacked up this war is because of the faction LTQs. Can't have some little peons getting the big dogs toys! It's really ridiculous. I'm normally not the one bashing or buying into conspiracies, but this battle has been do random and so much different than the rest with the matchups. Last battle was bad, but this one is pathetic!!!

Post Count
    I've noticed that if the war starts against another faction quickly then it's a fairer match. The longer it takes for the war to start the more chance of a mismatch. My reckoning is that it tries to match you up with a faction who have declared with similar stats. If there is not one available with similar stats at that moment or after a period of time of waiting for a similar faction to declare, then you just get matched up against any faction.
    Just an idea.
    Phopjon's point is a good one though.

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Ferr's Jr Emperors just matched up with Special Ops Ghost Recon, lol.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻