New Feature incoming: World Domination Faction LTQ! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Feature incoming: World Domination Faction LTQ!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    That's 104 battles without any losses impossible to complete when each battle last an hour and the tornament is only 73 hours long can gree enlighten me on how this can be a achieved

Lurker
    Post Count
    If I'm not mistaken, they're 2 different things. You do "prestige" while you're doing the other mode. So you need to win 53 in a row. Still very difficult

Post Count
    So, it they're not cumulative, how in the world do you complete this if there's only 72 hours in war?

Post Count
    Ok, just re-read the original post. The first IS cumulative, the Prestige Mode IS NOT cumulative... MY BAD!!!

Post Count
    Do you have to be a certain level for this to show up? Don't see anything in faction goals, and didn't see the Bay Stryker after winning our first war.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Where is my gold gree??????,

Post Count
    Gree, i thank you, for two things...

1. you have provided hacktions with a unit/s that will destroy any competing chance for the factions that are legit and...

2. no one but the mighty sup1 will achieve this final super unit (good luck sup1 anyway)

this is possible the most gut wrenching thing ive seen since the beginning of the battle of india, or possible further back even, as you have ruined the good work that you had made with great events and the loyalty program. as your customer, im not happy, nor anrgy, just bitterly disappointed...

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito89 View Post
    Gree, i thank you, for two things...

1. you have provided hacktions with a unit/s that will destroy any competing chance for the factions that are legit and...

2. no one but the mighty sup1 will achieve this final super unit (good luck sup1 anyway)

this is possible the most gut wrenching thing ive seen since the beginning of the battle of india, or possible further back even, as you have ruined the good work that you had made with great events and the loyalty program. as your customer, im not happy, nor anrgy, just bitterly disappointed...
    I have a feeling that if you were in a faction of 1...all by yourself...you would have an excellent chance of getting these units.
    - Yeah baby I like it raw. -

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Baby Jesus View Post
    I have a feeling that if you were in a faction of 1...all by yourself...you would have an excellent chance of getting these units.
    r u? i have beaten plenty of them when with lower ranked factions.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito89 View Post
    r u? i have beaten plenty of them when with lower ranked factions.
    I am not. But I think...if you have good stats for your level, plus good health regen...you could get those 2 units in a solo faction. There would be a few matches where you would have to drop some gold in the final minute, but nothing too extreme.
    Could have your llp there as well. If you dont have one...make one. Could be level 1 with insane stats after a weekend.
    Last edited by Big Baby Jesus; 08-30-2013 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Turned on oven...but remembered..I like it raw....turn off oven.
    - Yeah baby I like it raw. -

Lurker
    Post Count
    That's an excellent idea, to bad my llp have created one yet...

Post Count
    I am not. But I think...if you have good stats for your level, plus good health regen...you could get those 2 units in a solo faction. There would be a few matches where you would have to drop some gold in the final minute, but nothing too extreme.
    tis a fair point, but im still not fully convinced

Post Count
    This is not normal and prestige, at least not like they are in other LTQs. They run concurrently, not consecutively.

As for the 53 "in a row"...I guess that depends on how you interpret Gree English. But what they posted is not 53 in a row the way most people would think of it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why is everyone complaining so much?
    Win 2 in a row, yay, you have completed your goal.
    Next goal, win 3 in a row but you start at 0, so you have to win 3 in a row, not 5 in a row. You can take some losses in between.
    Last goal (having finished 2 in a row, took some losses, 3 in a row, then took some losses, 4 in a row, took some losses, etc etc etc), and now you win 10 in a row.
    So you end with just 10 in a row. But to get there, you have to do a lot of winning, and time is short.

Consistent Contributor lobie1kenobie's Avatar
    Post Count
    Won 3 WD matches in a row but didn't get our unit from new faction goals???? Ok so with the new faction goals that just started during The Battle for India WD, for each win or consecutive wins you are supposed to get a unit. Well my faction just beat 3 factions in a row to start out. We received the units for the first 2 wins but for The Battle for the Bay and Bay Experiment it still shows under progress that we didn't win 3 in a row or 3 matches. Also our record is being shown as 2-0 instead of 3-0. My faction was deciding (or I should say arguing) should we try for top 50 or try for 53 consecutive wins. It looks like the decision was made for us because we already got screwed out of 1 win.