Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Players CRYING when they get attacked

So, I've only been playing this game for a few days and it's pretty fun, but the one thing I really don't get is why people cry and protest so vehemently when I attack their outposts or raid their mines or whatever. Isn't that what we're supposed to do?
    I'm retired. Go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Pudgy Pumpkin View Post
    So, I've only been playing this game for a few days and it's pretty fun, but the one thing I really don't get is why people cry and protest so vehemently when I attack their outposts or raid their mines or whatever. Isn't that what we're supposed to do?
    I simply bathe in their tears.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Typing away in an old Cold War missile silo.
    They cry when they get hit and laugh when they capture some other player's outpost.
    |Trophy Case|
    Dust, a few rubles, cobwebs, gum wrappers, obsolete units

hahaha this topic is too funny.

yea and i bet you don't like spending days rebuilding from ONE attack either.
    the flaws are building time, and respawn %.
    that and people just hitting for cheap AP.

Here's a discussion that just occurred with me- I had no reply, because Gree won't let me:

First attack- "Please stop"
    Second attack- "I asked you to stop"
    Third attack- "STOP ATTACKING ME"
    Fourth attack- "I'M GOING TO SICK MY ALLIANCE ON YOU" (his misspelling, not mine)
    Fifth attack- (I can't write it here, as it was mostly profanity)

Well look pal, YOU built your base directly adjacent to mine- which has been there since the beginning of the game. So, since you're such a tough guy who turned out to be a whiner, I completely destroyed his base. KMA pal, next time consider where you build.

Quote Originally Posted by Socks View Post
    Here's a discussion that just occurred with me- I had no reply, because Gree won't let me:

First attack- "Please stop"
    Second attack- "I asked you to stop"
    Third attack- "STOP ATTACKING ME"
    Fourth attack- "I'M GOING TO SICK MY ALLIANCE ON YOU" (his misspelling, not mine)
    Fifth attack- (I can't write it here, as it was mostly profanity)

Well look pal, YOU built your base directly adjacent to mine- which has been there since the beginning of the game. So, since you're such a tough guy who turned out to be a whiner, I completely destroyed his base. KMA pal, next time consider where you build.
    Yeah can't tell you how many times I have heard this.

I kinda agree with those players who cry
    (iam not one of them btw )

here it is
    First of all, most players right now attack new players like those lvl 10-20
    and they do have troops but not as good as us lvl 35-40+++(iam 37)

So our rail guns and other strong troops r rdy to wipe out almost anyone from those lvl range

we have few players with 500+ railgun in world 7 ( i think 500, but I got attacked with 373 max)

and those few players whip out almost every single player no matter whats ur lvl

all they care about is ap

and i feel bad for those new players

there is no point in having this as it is now, games need players, players wont stick about if they keep getting steamrolled, wargame or otherwise, one attack makes 24h+ of unit replacing? how is this even keeping it playable?
    the top levels are 37-41 on my server, i'm 33 so fall into the 5 level range of the 37's, who have full tech available and 20-30k unites and 3 more OP's.
    it is unjustified.

Quote Originally Posted by phalanx1337 View Post
    there is no point in having this as it is now, games need players, players wont stick about if they keep getting steamrolled, wargame or otherwise, one attack makes 24h+ of unit replacing? how is this even keeping it playable?
    the top levels are 37-41 on my server, i'm 33 so fall into the 5 level range of the 37's, who have full tech available and 20-30k unites and 3 more OP's.
    it is unjustified.
    I agree with u
    top 5 players in my server have full lvl 34 bases
    and almost 40k++ troops
    and lvl 85-80 commanders

Quote Originally Posted by momo88852 View Post
    I kinda agree with those players who cry
    (iam not one of them btw )

here it is
    First of all, most players right now attack new players like those lvl 10-20
    and they do have troops but not as good as us lvl 35-40+++(iam 37)

So our rail guns and other strong troops r rdy to wipe out almost anyone from those lvl range

we have few players with 500+ railgun in world 7 ( i think 500, but I got attacked with 373 max)

and those few players whip out almost every single player no matter whats ur lvl

all they care about is ap

and i feel bad for those new players
    This is not realy true. im lvl 43 in w2 yeah...there is no point having me attack anyone under lvl 38 because i get no ap for it and even less troop respawn rate!...you simply dont get the same return and most of the higher lvl players know this already. you attack whatever you can, but given a choice i would always pick the higher lvl player over the lower lvl one and attack them.

Quote Originally Posted by phalanx1337 View Post
    it is unjustified.
    I don't blame a player for hitting the CC in 3 of my bases, because they earned a decent amount of ap. I also don't blame the weaker player who hit those bases as while I was still trying to reinforce them. They also got decent ap, despite losing more UV than I did. They made smart moves, based on the way the game is set up.

It will take me a while to rebuild, or I can spend money to become more competitive. I personally don't feel like struggling for days, just to get back to the relatively weak position I was in before. There is really no point to play this casually, other than to build up just enough UV to make myself a decent target to farm ap from.

It's just not a lot of motivation to spent more time on this game, unless I want to spend my way back to mediocrity.

but the game shouldn't be set up this way.
    you hit a base.
    you hit the same amount of units with the same amount of units, so why should 1 building hit kill 50-60% and another 80%?
    it is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramshutu View Post
    I simply bathe in their tears.
    Hey what world are you on? London was great, by the way.
    I'm retired. Go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Pudgy Pumpkin View Post
    Hey what world are you on? London was great, by the way.
    I'm in world 4/17

Didn't know you've been in town!
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968