Game keeps crashing

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Game keeps crashing

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Game keeps crashing

What the hell is going on? and What's the deal with the new syndicate features?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

stop with the events

This is a great example of why Gree should have a week of no events. They roll out a huge new update with totally new events that is causing the game to crash every time you open it right at the end of an ltq and in the middle of a boss event...oh and I'm sure a PvP tournament will be starting in a few hours. Mistakes are gonna happen its a fact of life but they can control the new release to not affect our game play during events, gree let us rest!

Post Count
    Yeah, having the same issues with the latest Android update. I really have no idea why GREE is so terrible about pushing out brand new, untested, updates right before a big event, that are always filled with bugs. I feel like there should be some sort of way to test these updates on a small, select group of players before hand, in some sort of manner that allows the players to give their feedback to GREE.

Anyway... PvP has been a nightmare for me with the update. Can't hit more than two buildings without crashing.

Lurker
    Post Count
    There is no excuse as to why they put this out so soon. I agree it was beyond time for it but not with these problems. Me personally it takes 3 tries to open the game and once its open I get maybe 2 minutes worth of play.

This is how companies lose face with their dedicated players. Stopping their progress. By this time next year I see this game becoming like most popular games (farmville, angry birds etc.)

Banned
    Post Count
    Game crashes whenever I go to Empire Square, which is where the next part of the LTQ is for me. I tried going to Canal Street and no crash. Only Empire Square.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Yeah, having the same issues with the latest Android update. I really have no idea why GREE is so terrible about pushing out brand new, untested, updates right before a big event, that are always filled with bugs. I feel like there should be some sort of way to test these updates on a small, select group of players before hand, in some sort of manner that allows the players to give their feedback to GREE.

Anyway... PvP has been a nightmare for me with the update. Can't hit more than two buildings without crashing.
    I agree they should have a better way to test the updates before they go live. Bad updates are becoming the norm. EDIT** Not stable. Back to crashing.

Not sure about these new syndicate features. Last weekends war was a lot of fun but the showdowns are becoming a drag. It looks like they are adding more syndicate events that will make the game more time and gold consuming.
    Last edited by geminiking01; 08-30-2013 at 08:11 AM.

Consistent Contributor SollyLlama's Avatar
    Post Count

another ticked-off player

add my name to the list of people who want Gree to more fully test the updates veggie pushing them out.

no more than a couple minutes in-game before it kicks me out. ugh!

Post Count
    this stinks..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What the hell! It was working fine again. Now its back to crashing. I can't even open the game! It crashes on the loading screen.

Post Count
    Viewing the syndicate page is a mess now also, on iPad anyway. Only 7 names visible on mine now.

Post Count
    On my syn page, I am the founder, the D leader, all the officers. And about 35 of the members..

Banned
    Post Count
    This is just stupid. I can do everything normally except go to Empire Square.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I see now what everyone's talking about, my game seems fine, till i want to go to a persons hood, then it crashes.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I too am having issues. The game opens and plays for a minute and then crashes. They need to fix this ASAP also they should have to extended any event that is going on right now to compensate for this.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Game keeps crashing after a few seconds. Latest android update sucks